OTC PCT Good Enough for PP/Prostanzol?

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have never done a cycle other than FingenX. I am cutting, and havent seen great results from it. My strength is up and my body fat is getting lower though. Im just starting week 4 with Fini.
I am going to do a PP/Prostanzol cycle later in the summer (4 week). Then I'll maybe move on to SD, as im going to get 2 bottles before you cant find it any more. I read a lot about Nolva, but its expensive and kind of a pain to get.

Will Rebound XT, Retain, or Milk Thistle be enough for a PP/Prostanzol PCT? Ialso read about 6-oxo and Finugreek and Saw Palmetto. I know this information is prob buried somewhere in the forum but I want a clear answer as I do not want to mess around with PCT. I want to have it well planned out before I start the cycle. Whats a good PCT plan for PP/Prostanzol 4 week cutter?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Im from the school of "ATD is pretty darn good if used smartly".

I can't help but suggest that most people are using way too much ATD, doses of 100mg a day are simply too high, and upregulate ER's, and kill libido.

For a sensible PP cycle, like 10/10/20, I dont see why an OTC PCT wouldnt work.

Id recommend:
ATD: 75mg for first 3 days, 50mg for next 11 days, 25mg the next 10 days, 25 mg every other day the next 7 days.
Retain: 3 caps daily.

You may want to incorporate 6-OXO into the last week of ATD and carry it on for another 2 week, at 300mg at night.

Thegreatbambino

Awards
What i would do is get mATD(ultrahotter, PCT) libido increased, loads were awesome:woohoo: and strenght increased...although i did lose about 4 lbs i can atribute that to just being off cycle...PP dosen't shut ME down as hard....everyone is diffrent, you'll just have to see what happens or go with the tried and true nolva/clomid

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah after getting gyno symptoms from the very mild Finigenx magnum, im going to use Nolva with any PCT i ever do. I'll start my Nolva tomorrow and now that I can find it its not really a question anymore. Everyone should have nolva on hand before they touch any anabolic. When you are messing around with your body its better safe than sorry. Nolva is cheap and effective. Theres a reason every experienced guy in this forum reccomends it.

opks22

Awards
check our sponsors. And how about conducting a search?

CATSANDDOGS

Awards
Hello This Is The Dea And Whomever Is Usung Clomid Or Nolva Will Answer To Me

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Hello This Is The Dea And Whomever Is Usung Clomid Or Nolva Will Answer To Me
Did you become part of the DEA by capitalizing the first letter of every word in your sentence when you gave them your resume???