3 week Superdrol Cycle Stopped at dady 10

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
For the past three days, (day 7-10) of three week cycle of superdrol, 10/20/20 -proposed cycle, I have been bothered by slight sudden pains and hard thumping of my heart. The last two days ( day 8-10) of cycle I have had a huge headache. I attribute the headache to low water intake though.

I want advice on whether or not this is a good choice cutting the cycle short. I am wondering if this stuff is in my head but I highly doubt it. Has anyone else suffered these same symptoms causing them to abondon their superdrol cycle as well?

Also, how should I run a proper PCT for a 10 days cycle of Superdrol with a dosage of 10mgs days 1-5, and 20 mgs days 6-10?

Thanks for everyones input and help. I am going to the doctors today to have my heart looked at and my blood pressure taken to see how those two are doing. I just had blood work done three weeks ago and everything was fine pre cycle, and I don't know if I will be able to get blood work done again so soon. I will get it done as soon as I can though, or should I wait till after PCT?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First Thing: Listen to your doctor!!

Are you always expirencing the heart thing?
I think your headaches may be comming from low blood sugar or something. SD sucks nutrients into your body, and if your cutting, that just seems like a not so good combination.

I got a little light headed, maybe a headach or two once it really started to kick in (around where you are). I just ate and it went away.
Where are your sudden pains? HAve you compared what you are expirenceing to the known side effects that SD can cause?

I had some chest pains while on cycle (I combined ergo though),.. after the first week I think I was a bit bloated, I had high blood preasure, and it made breathing hard at times,.. And a few heart palpatations (but my heart beats to a different drum anyways though)

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Well if anyone listened to their doctor no body would be taking anything anabolic, ha! Anyways no my heart usually doesn't do this althogh it has happened to me once or twice in the past and this is my first cycle. I have compared the side effects and a few people have reported heart palpatations. I am not bloated at all and I am checking my bp today so I will get back to you on that. My breathing is fine. One thing that might be taken into consideration is I had a heart murmur that was barely detectable when I was younger around the age of....15.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
About my diet...I have been eating 4000 cals a day, so I don't think it is to blame...but maybe i need to up it...?

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking the sides are most likely caused by taking 20 mgs a day. I didn't have any sides until I started taking 2 pills a day.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am thinking the sides are most likely caused by taking 20 mgs a day. I didn't have any sides until I started taking 2 pills a day.
YOU THINK!?!?!

How many hundreds of dudes who have never done SD (or any anabolics for that matter) come on here saying: "OK...here is my plan, I'm gonna run 10/20/20/30. I have my Milk Thistle, CoQ10, Policosinol, RYR, Celery Seed, Garlic, etc etc etc. What do you guys think?"

Then someone will say: "I think you don't need to plan to do 20mg or 30mg. You won't need it...10mg will work just fine. Stay there until your gains diminish or save it for the next cycle. SD is some powerful stuff. As the positive sides are increased with greater doses so are the negative."

Then they go ahead and ignore good advice and do 20mg.

Your symptoms are not new or unusual and have be experienced by many experienced users. Many times this has been posted here on the board and yet people seem to overlook these critical areas when they supposedly research.

When will people listen to what they don't want to hear instead of what they want to.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am contemplating using this thread as an example and making it a stickie for everyone to read.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
careful PV, or you'll be making my new sig :D

either take the dose down or get off completely. your heart is obviously trying to tell you something. quit ignoring it.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Ok, anyways, I got my bp checked today and it was 157/82. I was under the impression that 10/20/20 was a good begginer cycle. At 10mg I wasn't noticing anything besides a little bit more pump and increased weight. I felt fine and I didn't see a problem with upping the dose. Yesterday I took one in the morning and that was it. Today I haven't taken any. My head ache has subsided which means my bp had to of been higher than the reading today.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I feel I knew enough information to start and I think I have the piece of mind to know what it was doing to my body and that is why I stopped taking it as of yesterday.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
B5150, I am not one of those "Dudes" that says that I am going to run a 4 week cycle of SD, knowing that 3 weeks is enough. I upped my dosage, saw neg sides, and then went down to one dose yesterday, and as of today I have not taken any.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
For a complete 3 week cycle at 10/20/20 it was going to be:
wk-1: Nolva 40mg/RXT 25mg/Reduce XT 75mg ACTivate half dose fen 2 caps
wk2: Nolva 30mg/RXT 50mg/Reduce XT 50mg ACTivate full dose, fen 3 caps
wk3: Nolva 20mg/RXT 50mg/Reduce XT 25mg ACTivate full dose, fen 4 caps
wk4: Nolva 10mg/RXT 75mg/Reduce XT 25mg ACTivate half dose fen 5 caps

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
looks good to me. don't change a thing IMO.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
B5150, I am not one of those "Dudes" that says that I am going to run a 4 week cycle of SD, knowing that 3 weeks is enough. I upped my dosage, saw neg sides, and then went down to one dose yesterday, and as of today I have not taken any.
You have chosen....................wisely.:woohoo:

I dont see why it would be such a big deal about starting small, and then upping the dose. That advice is given over and over and over again.

I also had/have a slight heart murmur and felt I might be able to offer a comparrision. But since it didnt happen often, and now your no longer taking it is not needed.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was under the impression that 10/20/20 was a good begginer cycle.
But it was likely beginners and/or beginner cycle logs that gave you that impression.

I mean no disrespect or a personal attach.

Lets face the facts. The only SD logs on here are beginner logs. We have beginners giving beginners advice or referencing beginners logs.

Again, I am sorry if I came off the hook on you. Everything that you are experincing is very common for SD and I cannot see why you are surprised. Personally I would just drop back down to 10mgs and finish out the cycle.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I am considering running the rest of the cycle at 10 mgs. Thank for the apoligy (sp) because ya I felt like I was getting flamed by everyone and I have read up so much on this I feel I am ready. I knew it could raise your bp, but damn mine is pretty high and made me feel horrible. What are your feelings on taking a day or two off to let my bp come down a bit?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont see why it would be such a big deal about starting small, and then upping the dose. That advice is given over and over and over again.
It is true that advice is given very often. If 10mgs will work WHY up the dose. Like I said before the positive effects of increased dosage are equally or greater accompanied by the negative sides. A smart cycler knows that just enough is enough and more is not always better.

Suppose you follow that advice and you up the dose and experience negative sides? Now what? Call the doctor? Bail on the cycle?

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I went to the Dr. and she told me to stop it all together. I am really shaken up about this and I want to see my bp drop before I continue. Messing with your heart is serious biz and not worth it. I want to not take any today and see what my bp is tomorow. If it lowers significantly I might go back on it. Everyone's input would be awesome!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, I am considering running the rest of the cycle at 10 mgs. Thank for the apoligy (sp) because ya I felt like I was getting flamed by everyone and I have read up so much on this I feel I am ready. I knew it could raise your bp, but damn mine is pretty high and made me feel horrible. What are your feelings on taking a day or two off to let my bp come down a bit?
Either continue dosing or drop it completely. Interupting your dose schedule will wreek havoc on your system. "I" would continue at the 10mg and assess my BP and condition and even take a day or two off from training. You will likley get that non-side-effect feeling back, since you only dosed it for a day at 20mgs.

whisp

Awards
To completely stop cycle.
Guys give him a break. He's scared. At 22 your heart hurts and its fluttering llike it wants to jump out of your chest. You'd be scared too.

Remember...do your research and then most importantly listen to you body. OK, back to lurking................

munstah

Awards
out of curiosity.. how much do you weigh??? i am only on my second day of SD and this is my first cycle... i had planned 10/20/20 as my dosage... i decided this because i weigh 225 lbs... also how did u dose your 20mg???

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JMO...

At your body weight you could dose a bit higher. This is all somewhat dependant upon your androgen use history. At 210-215 I dosed at 30mgs/day. For me I have a considerable history of androgen use. I was a beta tester of SD and tested as high as 50mgs/d. At 40 mgs the negative sides were most evident and 50mg/d were eeven more pronounced. Now I dose at 20mgs for a couple days and then bump to 30mgs. But that is my positive:negative ratio threshold. IOW at 30mgs/d for me I get the most benefits at the limit of my threshold for negatives. Others may vary. I believe you could likely do well at 20mg/d for sure. If you find that you are experiencing no negatives at 20mgs/d you could dose up to 30mgs (if you must) and evaluate from there. It is all relative :)

munstah

Awards
then perhaps i will up the dosage to 20 mg after a couple more days and see how things go from there.. thanx

whisp

Awards
then perhaps i will up the dosage to 20 mg after a couple more days and see how things go from there.. thanx
M - I just came odd of a 3 week cycle of SD. I'm 5'11" 188 lbs and the SD didn't really kick in until the 2nd week for me.. I used a 10/20/20 (I cheated and kicked it up to 30 the last 2 days). The difference toward the end of the cycle was incredible - pumps, strength etc.

30 was too much but you are bigger and might be able to handl it. Bottom line listen to your body. Believe me it will let you know.:woohoo: Good Luck!

munstah

Awards
cool thanx for ur input.. i'm actually on day 5... just bumped from 10 to 20 mg... gonna see how it is for the week then most likely go for 30 mg on the 3rd week

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
I finished up a SD cycle few weeks ago and did a 20/20/20/20, didnt have any problems besides back cramps 2 weeks in. Nose bleeds 2 times, once from deadlift and other from dumbell shoulder press. Never felt as I was on something but the 3rd week I got the most strength gains, 4th week not so much because I messed up my shoulder 3rd week on cycle. Next time I plan to run a 20/30/30

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I took two days off from it because my bp was so high. I then went to 1/2 a capsule, 3/4 capsule for two days and today will be my second day at 1 capsule or 10mg. Yesterday my bp was at 130/80 and today its at 138/78. I am going to run it at one capsule for one more week from yesterday for a total of three weeks.

munstah

Awards
any gains thus far?? the sd has just set in for me today as i experienced my first back pump after my warm up set of dead lifts.... shoulda took some of that taurine before i went.... ahwell alteast i know for next back day

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I have one more day left after today for a total of 3 weeks...I am still gaining a good amount of strength each work out in the gym so I might extend my cycle to 4 weeks. I have kept the dose at 10mg ED and the only sides I have had are intense lower back pumps. I did dead lifts yesterday and my lower back was toast by the end of my work out. It hurt to walk around the gym while I rested between sets of other lifts. For some strange reason though I like the feeling, it lets me know I am getting stronger.

As far as gains go they have been phenominal so far. I am up about 10 lbs, and my strength is through the roof. My deadlifts have gone up atleast 50 lbs and every other major exercise has gone up 20 lbs or more. Every body part is up over an inch except my arms because I have been doing very little direct arm work. I am focusing on strength so most of my arm work comes from heavy pulls ups and rows and heavy benching and military presses. My arms are up about 1/2." My shoulders and arms overwhlem my chest, so I haven't been hitting them as hard as my chest, legs and back. My abs and lower back have gotten incredibly strong due to the heavy squatting and deadlifting I have been doing.

munstah

Awards
good stuff.. good to hear man... today is day 11 for me and i went to 30 mg for the first time today... still havent experienced any sides except insane lower back pumps... so far i haven't seen any real increase in strength however i am looking a bit leaner... tomorrow is back and legs day
hopefully 2 bananas and 4 or 5 g of taurine will save my back workout.. because i don't want a repeat of last week's back and legs day
also.. there is one other problem.. when i work my biceps i get insane pumps in my forearms that make it both painfull and difficult to really work the bicep.. have u experienced this??

munstah

Awards
when i say negative sides i'm talking about the noticeable ones such as lethargy, joint pain, head aches and that sort of thing... i know that the most dangerous sides are the ones like lipid trashing which we cannot feel..
do u concur B515?

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I noticed strength gains around the 9th day...This is my first cycle ever though so I am sure my receptors are much more sensitive. I can't believe you are using 30 mgs cuz at 20 my body hated it. Ya the only sides at 10mg a day are lower back pumps. they hit my about 2 weeks in. They are such a pain.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was the last day of my cycle. After my scare of blood pressure and heart palpitations I cut back the dose from 20mg to 10mg for the rest of the cycle ( ~2 weeks).

STarting Weight: 190 lbs
Final Weight: 201 lbs.

My weight began to increase rapidly right from the start. By day 4 I had gained 4 lbs. After 10 I weighed myself and was at 198. As the weight gain slowed down my strength continued to increase. I am going to put my begining and ending weights as of today. I am going to put up my begining and ending weights of various exercises. I know its not big but I feel it serves as a good point of reference for somebody trying to see how much their weights may go up on a particular lift.

Exercise: Begining Wt. End Wt.

Bench Press 4X6 195lbs (last workout)1X6 210 lbs
1x6 215 lbs
1x6 220 lbs
1x6 225 lbs

Dips: 2x6 +35lbs 2x6 +70lbs

Incline Bench 1x8 115 lbs 4x5 195 lbs
1x8 135lbs
1x8 145 lbs
1x8 155 lbs

Standing DB Military Press (Almost No change)

BB Shrug 2x6 185 lbs 2x6 245 lbs

Seated Rows 4x6 150 lbs 4x8 200 lbs

Lateral Raise 3x8 20 lbs 2x8 25lbs
1x8 30 lbs

Rear Raise 2x8 20 lbs 2x8 25 lbs

Hammer Curls 1x6 30 lbs 2x8 45 lbs
1x6 35 lbs

DB Curls 1x4 40 lbs 3x6 50 lbs
1x6 40 lbs

Triceps Pressdowns (These are subjective to machine, so I am ommitting my values)

* I tended to stay clear of almost any triceps exercise. They are strong naturally and they overpower the rest of my body.

Deadlift 1x6 135 lbs 4x6 215 lbs
2x6 155 lbs
1x6 165 lbs

Squat: 3x3 185 lbs 3x3 215 lbs
(Ya I know, I need to bring my squat up)

Leg Press: (leaving out, depends on machine)

Calf Raise 2x12 180 lbs 2x12 240 lbs

Front Squat 1x8 95 lbs 1x9 115 lbs
2x7 95 lbs 1x9 135 lbs
1x7 150 lbs

SLDL 3x3 185 lbs 2x3 195 lbs
1x3 205 lbs
I think my improvements were great and they are still going up. I just ended my cycle yesterday and tomorow is upper body back emphasis so hopefully I will see the weight go up some more!!

I also took pre cycle measurements:

Before: Neck: 16 1/2''
Chest: 42'' (small I know)
Waist: 34 1/2"
Quad(s): 24"
Calf(s): 15 3/4"
Arms: 16 3/4"

After: Neck: 17 1/2"
Chest: (ill do this one later)
Waist: 35 1/2"
Quad(s): 24 1/2"
Calf(s): 16"
Arms: 17"

All and all I gained a little more weight than I wanted but I am still very satisfied with the strength gains I made. I knew I was going to gain weight and size, but I was more interested in an increase in strength and my work out followed accordingly.
The side effects I experienced were very insane back pumps and a headache because of a rapid increase in blood pressure that went away after I went back down to 10 mg a day. I pushed my dead lifts a little too hard on my last leg work out and then I did cardio the next day. My lower back was so pumped and tight I think I strained a back muscle which caused my back to go into spasms. Currently my back is killing me but it is slowly getting back to normal. I am going to do upper body until my back is better and then I will work back into lower body. I may do some leg press, extensions and curls just to give my legs some weight training.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Actually I would like to see the recommended SD 3 wk PCT plan as well. Let me guess

You need a Test Buster, a cortosal blocker, and an estraegen blocker. (and to continue liver care)
- RETAIN from AX (1 pill 3 times a day for 3 weeks)
- Clomid 50mg a day for 2 weeks
- Nolva 30mg a day for 3 weeks
- A test booster
PLEASE VALIDATE OR GIVE US THE REAL ANSWER

munstah

Awards
for an update i'm on day 16 of my sd cycle... been taking 30 mg since day 11....i weighed in today at before working out at 236 lbs.. and starting weight prior to cycle was 225 lb.. so this is good so far..... strength gains however haven't been anything significant so far..... as for sides.. i've been feeling a bit drained this week so i'm upping my carb intake

other than that i feel great (except lower back of course)
looking alot bigger these days :) and those stretch marks are coming in every day now it seems