Question on loss of libido during PCT

ali11atc

Awards
Hey all, i am currentl experiencing a loss of sex drive since i started my PCT after a 3 week SD cycle of 10/10/20. Im currently in my second week of PCT which consists of Nolva, RXT, LX, ACT, FENU, FUZE,

From doing some research it seems that a loss of libido during PCT is normal and i do have juice in the tank, i just have no desire to put it on my girls face.. lol

any suggestions?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
great! thanks for the info...:wtf:
You have to give people time to respond bro. You posted this late last night. What are you exactly asking. Loss of libido during PCT is normal. It takes time to come back. What your taking with get the job done so be patient. Personally I find when I come off all of the PCT supps my libido comes back.

ali11atc

Awards
I was kidding bud, i know its early, im just bored out of my box at work and ive been here since 5am..

But thanks for the reply... I would have just thought that my libido would be back during PCT and not after especially with all the natty test boosters and fenu im taking. Thats all.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my libido comes back 2 wks after pct unless I'm on activate.

MacMan

Awards
You might try dropping the RXT from the mix. Any ATD product kills my libido and it takes about a week or so from the last dose for it to come back. I personally ran a SD only cycle and had no loss of libido, including through PCT. I used Nolva and Clomid for the PCT. After hearing the rave reviews for ATD products (specifically RXT) I incorporated it into my last PCT and my libido really suffered. But, I am older, so maybe that was part of the problem with the RXT with me, while others report very good results. A certain amount of estrogen is necessary for libido, and depending upon your dosing of the products during PCT you may be doing a little overkill, especially for SD, which I felt was not very suppressive.

hrtguy

Board Sponsor
Awards
ATD absolutely kills libido in most because the anti-androgenic effect is not site-specific enough. It does profoundly increase endogenous testosterone production and increase LH and FSH to supraphysiological levels.

ALR became aware of this and found an ATD analog that was used in his Ultra Hotter formulation. This analog is much more site specific and does not seem to cause the loss of libido that ATD does.

Ultra Hotter was discontinued when ALR licensed the forula to Anabolic Xtreme who sells it under the name "PCT."

You may want to consider this as an alternative.

If you can live with the loss of libido and homoerotic feelings (seriously, animal studies have shown ATD to cause homosexual behavior) regular ATD will bring your HPTA back very quickly.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
ATD absolutely kills libido in most because the anti-androgenic effect is not site-specific enough. It does profoundly increase endogenous testosterone production and increase LH and FSH to supraphysiological levels.

ALR became aware of this and found an ATD analog that was used in his Ultra Hotter formulation. This analog is much more site specific and does not seem to cause the loss of libido that ATD does.

Ultra Hotter was discontinued when ALR licensed the forula to Anabolic Xtreme who sells it under the name "PCT."

You may want to consider this as an alternative.

If you can live with the loss of libido and homoerotic feelings (seriously, animal studies have shown ATD to cause homosexual behavior) regular ATD will bring your HPTA back very quickly.
HRT guy, what sponsor do you represent? I don't see any links, etc.

MacMan was right on about the overkill with superdrol. Murdering E means murdering libido (women need lovin' too :D ) so the key is E control, not eradication.

ali11atc

Awards
Ok,

So let me clarify this, Taking RXT is most likely the reason my libido is suffering but if i can take it for one more week it would be more beneficial in bringing my HPTA back?

Cause i was actually considering dropping the RXT after my 2nd week of PCT and just going with Nolva and no ATD. Would this be an option or would dropping RXT for my last week be worseing my chances or restoring HPTA and lipid levels back to normal?

thanks

hrtguy

Board Sponsor
Awards
ali11atc,
Running ATD for one more week is fine if bringing back your HTPA is your main goal.

While I don't like straight ATD because of it's effect on libido and fat gain I do like it better than HCG (which doesn't even bring back the HPTA) and nolvadex/clomid.

If Ultra Hotter or PCT (by Anabolic Xtreme) didn't exist, I would use ATD for short term use because of the rapid HPTA recovery you experience.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
ali11atc,
Running ATD for one more week is fine if bringing back your HTPA is your main goal.

While I don't like straight ATD because of it's effect on libido and fat gain I do like it better than HCG (which doesn't even bring back the HPTA) and nolvadex/clomid.

If Ultra Hotter or PCT (by Anabolic Xtreme) didn't exist, I would use ATD for short term use because of the rapid HPTA recovery you experience.

Assuming someone had a couple bottles of Designer Supplements Rebound XT and a bottle of ALRI Ultra Hotter, any benefit or detriment to mixing them as part of a PCT regimen (say one tab Rebound and one tab UH at bedtime)?

hrtguy

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeahright,
While I don't have any practical experience mixing the two, here's what I would predict would happen:

From an HPTA stimulating perspective the results would be nearly the same, providing no added benefit.

From a libido perspective, I think the RXT would be anti-androgenic enough (systemically) that it will most likely override Ultra Hotter, making the point of trying to combine them useless.

Therefore I would run them separately.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yeahright,
While I don't have any practical experience mixing the two, here's what I would predict would happen:

From an HPTA stimulating perspective the results would be nearly the same, providing no added benefit.

From a libido perspective, I think the RXT would be anti-androgenic enough (systemically) that it will most likely override Ultra Hotter, making the point of trying to combine them useless.

Therefore I would run them separately.
Thanks very much. So the ATD analog in ultrahotter/pct should be viewed as essentially more refined and site specific?

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
I have been combining PCT from AX and Novedex XT, and using RETAIN from AX as well. On PCT for two weeks, some tiredness and lack of Libido - pissed off cause I have lost 6lbs of body weight (not sure how much is muscle yet). Should I go to Nolv/Clomid or is it too late for me? Help

hrtguy

Board Sponsor
Awards
THETEST,
Bodybuilders have a tendency to try to mix and match drugs and supplements hoping to gain an advantage.

Unfortunately sometimes this is not the best approach as it doesn't always work and it can be difficult to understand why.

Dr. D is advocating an inverse SERM approach for example. While there is nothing wrong with this approach I feel it just isn't necessary.

Using ATD only is very effective at bringing back the HPTA and you can verify this with bloodwork. (I did so after discontinuing the ATD and my test levels were still 796 and LH was ABOVE normal) and this was after only 2 weeks of ATD use.

ATD did kill my sex drive. Since then I've used PCT by AX and I have found it to be just as effective while actually increasing my libido. I know of others that have reported this effect as well. In fact I would say that PCT makes me hypersexual as I have to be careful during bumpy car rides.

Here's a proven protocol:
Pick one ATD or ATD analog.
(If you use stright ATD you will lose your libido during PCT)
Dose at 3 caps daily for 2 weeks
Dose at 2 caps daily for 2 weeks
Either continue taking Retain or (if you have a prescription and a valid medical need) take Remeron at 7.5mg daily.
Remeron is very effective at keeping muscle-mass/weight up PCT.

Get bloodwork in 2 weeks to verify your total test, free test, LH levels and if you can FSH.

Keep training, cut the volume down a little bit and make sure you eat enough!

ATD alone is formidable PCT, but if you are losing mass, RETAIN or Remeron are effective.

One final thought, if you take Remeron, do cardio. Trust me on this, it's highly anti-catabolic and you won't lose muscle and it will keep you from gaining fat. I consistently gain weight post-cycle using remeron and gain strength.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the advice - just had my Body Fat tested - stayed at 12.5% in the past 2 weeks, but lost 3.2 lbs of lean muscle. Been on PCT for 3 weeks. Still have my strength though - more fat around the waste.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
ATD kills libido in about half of the people who uses it.
For me it has a sort of hyperbolic effect. on a typical 4 week pct, first week: libido up, second and third week loss of libido (below my usual levels), 4th week and beyond very strong libido.
This basically means that i'm fully recovered in the fourth week and that I could discontinue the ATD.

BTW, Maca (2-3 grams a day) helps with it. I just noted that USP PowerFULL is a powerful (lol) extract of it, you may try it to swallow less powder :)

hrtguy

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know that the ATD analog (as I mentioned before) has been reported to be very pro-libido.

Can anyone else who has used Ultra Hotter report their experience?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I just got done running a cycle of this MATD and although I dont have any blood work I can tell you some things that standout about this product.I ran 2 caps for 3weeks and 1cap for 1week.Just about rightway I felt pretty strong on this stuff lifts were all up.I was expecting to get dry joints but that never happened[kind of strange being an AI]I slowly began to feel bloated,get mild headache, low back pain,felt I might have HBP but had it checked and was OK.I began to gain weight, some muscle some fat.At the end of the cycle started to get itchy nips [not gyno]for couple of days and thats going away.So thats where I am now kinda reminds me of a mild Dsteroid.In about a month Im gonna try regular ATD and compare the two.[also had a slight loss of libido]

:study:

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
there is not much feed back on the ultra hotter. I might try some just to find out how it does.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
ali11atc,

If Ultra Hotter or post cycle therapy (by Anabolic Xtreme) didn't exist, I would use ATD for short term use because of the rapid HPTA recovery you experience.
Fat gain? Would you care to explain?