- 01-29-2006, 05:18 PM
- 01-29-2006, 05:27 PM
- 01-29-2006, 05:56 PM
I've read 2 years, but I really can't remember where I read it. Sorry but I do remember Lion saying his products would last 2 years.
01-29-2006, 06:12 PM
If I'm not mistaken, Lion adds some sort of preservative to make it last that long.. What about Non-Lion Nolvadex?
01-30-2006, 12:41 PM
I used mine after it was a year and it was just fine.
From what I've read (this board), it should be good even longer.
01-30-2006, 07:43 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CJ1990 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2009, 05:08 PM
- By msucurt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2008, 11:42 AM
- By Beowulf in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-11-2005, 06:44 PM
- By bt4ever in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-24-2004, 01:18 PM
- By Skark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2003, 01:06 AM