nolva dose

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
For a dose of nolva from IBE, is the ENTIRE thing (the dropper) filled with TC to be 20mg, or do I just pinch the top and let it suck in all it can?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
With the IBE tamoxifen citrate dropper ~3/4 filled is 1ml. It is pretty much the maximum you can get in with 3 good squeezes.

I don't like the dropper so I buy adapta-caps and use oral syringes. I think my hampster likes the oral syringes better also but what does he know he's just a f**king hampster.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
With the IBE tamoxifen citrate dropper ~3/4 filled is 1ml. It is pretty much the maximum you can get in with 3 good squeezes.

I don't like the dropper so I buy adapta-caps and use oral syringes. I think my hampster likes the oral syringes better also but what does he know he's just a f**king hampster.
:rofl:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
My "manster" likes the oral syringes as well. The injectable syringes work as well, just toss the pin and your good to go. :)

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, went to CVS and got a Oral syringe. Now If I am correct, 40mg is 2ml?

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Ya I was reading something about that. Ill just take 3ml for PCT, make is easy on me

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
you should start at 4.5ml for 1 week, then 3ml for 2 weeks, then 1.5ml for the last one IMHO.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Ill write that down. Seems good enough for me

traps

traps

Awards
how do you guys dose this do you take it all at once or space it out throughout the day?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
long half life, once daily dose.

S

Stupes

Hey Johnny

I'm thinking about getting my test subject 5g of Tamoxifen Citrate. I assume this also 15.4 to 10 ratio. However - have you any advice on capping this stuff? Or should it be mixed in some drinkable liquid?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
S

Stupes

Thanks Jonny - that is some awesome info there. I'm going to look into getting the equipment. And in the meantime suspend the powder in olive oil. Thanks alot.

traps

traps

Awards
Thanks Jonny - that is some awesome info there. I'm going to look into getting the equipment. And in the meantime suspend the powder in olive oil. Thanks alot.

johnny how much would u take it in the pill form?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
The pills are expressed in Tamoxifen content i.e. 10mg Nolvadex=10mg Tamoxifen=15.2mg Tamoxifen Citrate

M

mildain

Awards
On the topic of Tamoxifen from IBE labs.....
How do you guys recommend taking it, hold it under your tongue for 30 seconds? Or just swallow it. The stuff tastes like s#!T! LOL.

I was thinking of just adding it to a protien shake. Anyhow what is it suspended in, it tastes like a thick alcohol.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dont hold it. take it and chase it with something. I would not put it in a shake it might end up on the sides and you want the full dose to be ingested.