Dr.D, Another "PCT Assistance" Thread.. - AnabolicMinds.com

Dr.D, Another "PCT Assistance" Thread..

1. New Member

Unhappy Dr.D, Another "PCT Assistance" Thread..

I've managed to get a source for HCG, and have ordered 10000I/U. I have not "fully recovered" my natty test in too long... Last PCT I ran Ultra HOT and other OTC items, had labs run while on, and these showed 1000+ng/dl test readings, along with dramatic increases in LH and FSH.. Well, two weeks after PCT I had more labs run and my Total Test read 211ng/dl (241-827ng/dl).. I (stupidly ) began the cycle mentioned in another thread here, of which I ran for 8 weeks, utilizing Superdrol, Finigenx, and a 1T/4ad/4-OHT dermal... During this time (and currently) my testicles have continued to further atrophy and I fear that it is humanly impossible to recover now... My hormones have been on a rollercoaster for months now, and after each cycle I've run I failed to take enough time off to FULLY recover, even though the time on = time off approach was followed for the most part.. My cycle ended 3 weeks ago, and since then I've been taking a self-administered HRT until my HCG arrives, of 150mg/week test... Now that you know this peice of info about myself, can you please help me out with a hefty recovery phase to get my natty production back on track..?

I can get more HCG if needed, along with plenty else... I am shut down pretty bad here..

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The Time on = Time off approach just barely works for me. I seem to stay shut down or at least not 100% balanced for a lot longer than that and I normally keep my cycles pretty short..less than 8 weeks.

Once your HCG arrives, just follow Swale's protocol as posted on this board. The HCG will start reversing atrophy in 24 hours...it's that fast and you'll notice it. Run it for a couple of months if you're really bad and add some DHEA and fenugreek for the first couple weeks. Cissus might help in the testicle size department as well but there's no clear evidence that it will restore test levels. Maybe some Activate added in there will further help recovery.

I used UHer on my last pCT and although it seemed to help me recover quickly, I did not hold onto my gains very well months later. I'll try the NHA stack next time with Raloxifene as I'm sick of the PCT rollercoaster.
  3. New Member

Do you think that Swale's dosing is sufficient for being shut down hard already? I thought that his protocol was to be used from the beginning, before atrophy had occured to avoid it all together. I had thought of this initially, but being as shrinkage is already very apparant, I thought that perhaps higher dosages would be needed. Would 500 I/U EOD suffice? Here are all of the PCT ancillaries I have:

2 bottles ActivaTe (final)
    2 bottles Ultra H.O.T (original)
    2 bottles Ultra H.O.T.ter
    2 bottles Juggernaut T-Drive
    2 bottles of 50mg/ml Clomiphene (20ml total)
    1 bottle of Liqiud Tamoxifen 20mg/ml (50ml total)
    2 bottles SciVation's FenoTest
    2 bottles SNS Reduce-XT
    2 bottles Fenugreek
    ZMA

I can get more or something else if need be... I really cannot wait until my boys are back to their fullest and hanging low again, and my libido returns to normal..

Thanks for the help bioman, any more suggestions?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

[ My cycle ended 3 weeks ago, and since then I've been taking a self-administered HRT until my HCG arrives, of 150mg/week test... Now that you know this peice of info about myself, can you please help me out with a hefty recovery phase to get my natty production back on track..?

Are you planning to continue the HRT? If so then IMO use SWALE's hcg protocol. 500iu/eod is too much!
    HCG isn't typically used for pct but rather during cycle. If your plan is to discontinue HRT then go with the tamoxifen. run a quick search for dosing regimen. I dont think you need a hefty recovery phase as much as an appropriate one.
  5. New Member

Are you planning to continue the HRT? If so then IMO use SWALE's hcg protocol. 500iu/eod is too much!
    HCG isn't typically used for pct but rather during cycle. If your plan is to discontinue HRT then go with the tamoxifen. run a quick search for dosing regimen. I dont think you need a hefty recovery phase as much as an appropriate one.[/quote]

No, I am not planning on continuing HRT.. I am only doing this until I get my HCG to start proper PCT, as I very atrophied ATM... I have already finished my cycle, and would like to come off, so I need an HCG protocol to use to jumpstart things now, after my cycle, as I did not have HCG during to run along with it..
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  224 lbs.

Anarchy, not trying to interrupt thread, but on a related note:

Hey Guys just got some blood work done. I did a 4 wk cycle of M-dien at 20-28 mgs a day.(switched from M-1T after 7 days- made me feel like ****)

Ok well this 4 week m-dien was 8wks after a long cycle -5 months! stupid i know and wont do ever again b/c i crashed so hard(try crying -makes you feel manly!!). Consisted of (Test 750mgs/wk entire cycle, M1t at beginning 4 wks - 20mgs day, m4ohn in middle - 36mgs day, and superdrol at the end 20 mgs for 2 wks and 30 mgs last week.)

Well my blood work is good except for Total Testosterone. My total test = 318. Normal range is (241-827) Im 23 yrs old almost 24. During the 4 wk mdien cycle i used ATD 75 mgs day to offset some of the androgen suppression at the hypothalamus. Used ATD in pct as well w/Nolva, Fenugreek, DHEA, 7-0xo DHEA, zinc/magnesium, methoxy 2 grams a day. Well im wondering if this is normal for my age i kept all my gains off this cycle(10 lbs-muscle memory!) - gained 8 lbs in the last 8 wks too!! But how can my test be so low and still make these gains?? Just looking for comments on where to go from here for a permanent solution if need be. Ive seen excellent info on Diesel TEST blood tests but will these increases in test carry over somewhat after the product is finished?? I dont like being below average! Sorry for such a long post but this was somewhat of a shock to me. Thanks Guys.

P.S. im also using Fenotest - made balls bigger but obviously didnt help test level too much. (unless i was super duper .....duper low) hmm. I weigh 208 lbs at 5'9" on long ass cycle i was 217 and bloated. I'm definitely getting fatter too.

-Soma
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy939
    HCG isn't typically used for pct but rather during cycle. If your plan is to discontinue HRT then go with the tamoxifen. run a quick search for dosing regimen. I dont think you need a hefty recovery phase as much as an appropriate one.
    No, I am not planning on continuing HRT.. I am only doing this until I get my HCG to start proper PCT, as I very atrophied ATM... I have already finished my cycle, and would like to come off, so I need an HCG protocol to use to jumpstart things now, after my cycle, as I did not have HCG during to run along with it..[/quote]

Again, my understanding is that HCG is not used for pct. I believe it will actually keep you suppressed which is why I asked if you will be continuing HRT. IMO, a solid nolva pct would be best.
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by pestis
    Again, my understanding is that HCG is not used for pct. I believe it will actually keep you suppressed which is why I asked if you will be continuing HRT. IMO, a solid nolva pct would be best.
    But nolva won't cure my atrophy like HCG will.. I am willing to be suppressed for a little bit longer in means of restoring testicular size/fullness. I can run Clomid/Nolva afterwards.

Similar Forum Threads

1. another OTC pct thread...
    By charger71 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 09:45 AM
  2. Another HIT vs Volume argument thread
    By Grunt76 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 07:03 PM
  3. DR. D help with pct please!
    By gable in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11