Weeks 1-3;7-8: Superdrol

--PCT
Weeks 7-8 (of cycle): 2 caps Novedex-XT
Week 9: 150mg Clomid, 4 caps Ultra HOT. ZMA, FenoTest, Retain, Activate
Week 10: 100mg Clomid, 4 caps Ultra HOT, ZMA, FenoTest, Retain, Activate
Week 11: 50mg Clomid, 75mg ATD, ZMA, FenoTest, Retain, Activate
Week 12: 25mg Clomd, 100mg ATD, ZMA, FenoTest, Retain, Activate
Weeks 13-16: 75/50/50/25mg ATD, Activate

Looks like a lot, but what do you think? I seem to be pretty well shut down ATM... :( Don't have access to HCG, but will try my best to make use of these PCT products I currently have.. Does it appear to be overkill?

Your opinions are welcomed..

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I like it! Better overkill than underkill when it comes to PCT. The 4OH will likely help reduce suppression on cycle too.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
I like it! Better overkill than underkill when it comes to PCT. The 4OH will likely help reduce suppression on cycle too.
That would be awesome if that were the case for sure. Here's what the gains are at the end of the 8 weeks on:

Bodyweight: +10lbs (216lbs)
+ 12.5lbs LBM
Waist: +0" (32")
Arms: +.75"
Quads: +1.5"
Forearms: +.75"
Chest: + 1.5" relaxed
Shoulders: + 1.75"
Calves: +.5"

Body Fat: -1.6% AVG of 4 BF Methods (Jackson-Poll. 7-site; Jackson Poll 3-site; Pollock et al. 3-site; Parillo 9-site)

Strength Gains:
- ATG Squats: + 40lbs, matched reps (6)
- Deadlifts: + 25lbs
- Bench: + 20lbs, matched reps
- BB Military Press: + 20lbs, matched reps of 10.
- BB Curls: + 15lbs
- Pullups: + 20lbs
- BB Rows: + 30lbs

Overall I mark this cycle as an ultimate success.. I would have gotten much better results had I not been so busy most of the time with my construction job and being limited with training time the last 2/3 of the cycle.. All the weight and the explosive strength gains came the first 1/3, in which I was able to dedicate 100% effort into perfecting the diet and training optimally, ensuring I got enough rest.. I am quite satisfied with the LEAN gains I recieved here though, as I did lose most of the BF I had left, lol.. Using a 9-site caliper test I now have 5.7% body fat, and using the 3-site I only have 2.7%, which I know is way off, but still.. I have obtained freaky vascularity in my side and stomach area.. I can see the veins sticking out like crazy from the side of my ribcage down to my stomach.

I really hope I can keep the majority of my gains with the above PCT.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I really liked the addition of 4-OHT as well. Ran it with 4AD and 1T t/d at the end of most recent cycle, and now (unfortunately) I am out of it. Oh well... ;)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That's fine bro, it's better to be too agressive than not agressive enough for PCT

Dan2007

Awards
I am going to start a 8 week PP/SD cycle soon. I was wondering what else I should take during the cycle and what I should take afterwards for PCT?

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I am going to start a 8 week PP/SD cycle soon. I was wondering what else I should take during the cycle and what I should take afterwards for PCT?
:welcome: :gotsearch :nutkick: :D

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong, as I've never used Clomid, but I thought you are supposed to start with something like 300mg on the first day, then quickly taper to 50-100mg.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong, as I've never used Clomid, but I thought you are supposed to start with something like 300mg on the first day, then quickly taper to 50-100mg.
That has always been my Clomid protocol.

300mgs - Day one
100mgs - 1 Week
50mgs - 1 Week

Then again, it could be extended depending on the cycle. I try not to run harsh/too suppressive cycles and Clomid is FAR from the only supp I use PCT. Clomid has a long half-life (around 24 hrs) and from what I've heard it is beneficial to load-up the first day.

O14

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
I have a seperate thread for this... but as I am heavily suppressed (being that I haven't come "off" yet, waiting on HCG which I am afraid may be in customs...) Do you think I can recover testicular size/function with an "OTC" PCT, including Clomid/Nolva/Ultra HOT/Activate/etc..? I really don't like the idea of still being on, for health reasons primarily..

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I have a seperate thread for this... but as I am heavily suppressed (being that I haven't come "off" yet, waiting on HCG which I am afraid may be in customs...) Do you think I can recover testicular size/function with an "OTC" PCT, including Clomid/Nolva/Ultra HOT/Activate/etc..? I really don't like the idea of still being on, for health reasons primarily..
I will leave the facts of this one to the Doc, but I would think a cycle like that, you could do a PCT that included Clomid, Nolva, ATD, etc. But if your balls have really taken a hit that bad, maybe HCG would be necessary. I have never used it.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
I will leave the facts of this one to the Doc, but I would think a cycle like that, you could do a PCT that included Clomid, Nolva, ATD, etc. But if your balls have really taken a hit that bad, maybe HCG would be necessary. I have never used it.
What has your longest cycle been? Have you been heavily suppressed and recovered fine without the use of HCG?

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I have recovered from cycles without HCG, but I have never gone too long. I've used suppressive supps, but never past 5 weeks I dont think.

It has always been policy of mine to keep the cycle short if possible. Just something I've done to be safe. I, however, do not run many cycles. But I, and others I know, have had great success with Clomid using that dosing scheme (Buddies I know sometimes use it for 3 weeks with a similar dosing scheme). The addition of Nolva, Fenu, ATD, DHEA, LXT and especially, TIME, will only help.

Good luck Bro!
O14

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I have recovered from cycles without HCG, but I have never gone too long. I've used suppressive supps, but never past 5 weeks I dont think.

It has always been policy of mine to keep the cycle short if possible. Just something I've done to be safe. I, however, do not run many cycles. But I, and others I know, have had great success with Clomid using that dosing scheme (Buddies I know sometimes use it for 3 weeks with a similar dosing scheme). The addition of Nolva, Fenu, ATD, DHEA, LXT and especially, TIME, will only help.

Good luck Bro!
O14
Great PCT advise, Odessa. Clomid is my SERM of choice for recovery too. I have done some very long, stupid cycles, and Clomid always brings me home. Even when no hCG was used.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
I do have some of MR's R3IGF-1 on the way. I sent out the Money Order tonight, so hopefully by Wednesday they can have it shipped out.

How would an r3igf-1/clomid/nolva/ultra hot/activate/reduce-xt pct sound?

I am pondering the foundations of this pct at the moment, and would definately like your opinion D on what it should look like, as well as what should be added/removed for optimal recovery. I wanna be back in business full swing again, no limp-dick or atrophy.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
No problem bro, I'll help you set up your PCT. It looks like you have all you really need, however, I have never tried Finigenx personally. I can't imagine it's all than much more suppressive than M1T, test or methyltest though. The addition of 4OHT often helps pick up the slack when hCG is not included. Since you don't have PM's here, get me at [email protected] if I can help.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm big on the IGF-1 for PCT theory. I'm curious what people think of using p-GH in a similar way, or the 2 stacked. p-GH (as I understand) can be used for many months using the 5 days on/2 days off protocol. IGF-1, however (as I understand it) is used 4 weeks on, then 4 weeks off, etc.

I also go with clomid for a week or 2, and nolva for the duration. Additionally, I am incorporating some of the newer things (ATD, Activate, 7-OH).

Lastly, I'm running albuterol throughout PCT to keep calories high but not gain fat. Clen has worked in this way in the past, but I feel albuterol is an even better choice.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I also go with clomid for a week or 2, and nolva for the duration.
So you run clomid for a week or 2 then switch to nolva at the week appropriate dose?

That sounds good...I suppose it works well, just keeps the clomid sides to almost nothing, right?
I may have to try it.