Post Cycle Mapout - AnabolicMinds.com

Post Cycle Mapout

  1. New Member
    Anarchy939's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    357

    Reputation

    Post Post Cycle Mapout


    How does this look for a post cycle for the following?:

    Weeks 1-8: Finigenx, 1-Test/4-AD/4-OHT
    Weeks 1-3;7-8: Superdrol

    --PCT
    Weeks 7-8 (of cycle): 2 caps Novedex-XT
    Week 9: 150mg Clomid, 4 caps Ultra HOT. ZMA, FenoTest, Retain, Activate
    Week 10: 100mg Clomid, 4 caps Ultra HOT, ZMA, FenoTest, Retain, Activate
    Week 11: 50mg Clomid, 75mg ATD, ZMA, FenoTest, Retain, Activate
    Week 12: 25mg Clomd, 100mg ATD, ZMA, FenoTest, Retain, Activate
    Weeks 13-16: 75/50/50/25mg ATD, Activate

    Looks like a lot, but what do you think? I seem to be pretty well shut down ATM... Don't have access to HCG, but will try my best to make use of these PCT products I currently have.. Does it appear to be overkill?

    Your opinions are welcomed..

  2. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307852

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I like it! Better overkill than underkill when it comes to PCT. The 4OH will likely help reduce suppression on cycle too.
  3. New Member
    Anarchy939's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    357

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    I like it! Better overkill than underkill when it comes to PCT. The 4OH will likely help reduce suppression on cycle too.
    That would be awesome if that were the case for sure. Here's what the gains are at the end of the 8 weeks on:

    Bodyweight: +10lbs (216lbs)
    + 12.5lbs LBM
    Waist: +0" (32")
    Arms: +.75"
    Quads: +1.5"
    Forearms: +.75"
    Chest: + 1.5" relaxed
    Shoulders: + 1.75"
    Calves: +.5"

    Body Fat: -1.6% AVG of 4 BF Methods (Jackson-Poll. 7-site; Jackson Poll 3-site; Pollock et al. 3-site; Parillo 9-site)

    Strength Gains:
    - ATG Squats: + 40lbs, matched reps (6)
    - Deadlifts: + 25lbs
    - Bench: + 20lbs, matched reps
    - BB Military Press: + 20lbs, matched reps of 10.
    - BB Curls: + 15lbs
    - Pullups: + 20lbs
    - BB Rows: + 30lbs

    Overall I mark this cycle as an ultimate success.. I would have gotten much better results had I not been so busy most of the time with my construction job and being limited with training time the last 2/3 of the cycle.. All the weight and the explosive strength gains came the first 1/3, in which I was able to dedicate 100% effort into perfecting the diet and training optimally, ensuring I got enough rest.. I am quite satisfied with the LEAN gains I recieved here though, as I did lose most of the BF I had left, lol.. Using a 9-site caliper test I now have 5.7% body fat, and using the 3-site I only have 2.7%, which I know is way off, but still.. I have obtained freaky vascularity in my side and stomach area.. I can see the veins sticking out like crazy from the side of my ribcage down to my stomach.

    I really hope I can keep the majority of my gains with the above PCT.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    milwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,460
    Rep Power
    1404

    Reputation

    I really liked the addition of 4-OHT as well. Ran it with 4AD and 1T t/d at the end of most recent cycle, and now (unfortunately) I am out of it. Oh well...
  5. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    That's fine bro, it's better to be too agressive than not agressive enough for PCT
  6. New Member
    Dan2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    111

    Reputation

    I am going to start a 8 week PP/SD cycle soon. I was wondering what else I should take during the cycle and what I should take afterwards for PCT?
  7. Registered User
    ryano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,072
    Rep Power
    654

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan2007
    I am going to start a 8 week PP/SD cycle soon. I was wondering what else I should take during the cycle and what I should take afterwards for PCT?
  8. Registered User
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Rep Power
    2150

    Reputation

    I could be wrong, as I've never used Clomid, but I thought you are supposed to start with something like 300mg on the first day, then quickly taper to 50-100mg.
  9. Advanced Member
    Odessa14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    566
    Rep Power
    409

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    I could be wrong, as I've never used Clomid, but I thought you are supposed to start with something like 300mg on the first day, then quickly taper to 50-100mg.
    That has always been my Clomid protocol.

    300mgs - Day one
    100mgs - 1 Week
    50mgs - 1 Week


    Then again, it could be extended depending on the cycle. I try not to run harsh/too suppressive cycles and Clomid is FAR from the only supp I use PCT. Clomid has a long half-life (around 24 hrs) and from what I've heard it is beneficial to load-up the first day.

    O14
  10. New Member
    Anarchy939's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    357

    Reputation

    I have a seperate thread for this... but as I am heavily suppressed (being that I haven't come "off" yet, waiting on HCG which I am afraid may be in customs...) Do you think I can recover testicular size/function with an "OTC" PCT, including Clomid/Nolva/Ultra HOT/Activate/etc..? I really don't like the idea of still being on, for health reasons primarily..
  11. Advanced Member
    Odessa14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    566
    Rep Power
    409

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy939
    I have a seperate thread for this... but as I am heavily suppressed (being that I haven't come "off" yet, waiting on HCG which I am afraid may be in customs...) Do you think I can recover testicular size/function with an "OTC" PCT, including Clomid/Nolva/Ultra HOT/Activate/etc..? I really don't like the idea of still being on, for health reasons primarily..
    I will leave the facts of this one to the Doc, but I would think a cycle like that, you could do a PCT that included Clomid, Nolva, ATD, etc. But if your balls have really taken a hit that bad, maybe HCG would be necessary. I have never used it.
  12. New Member
    Anarchy939's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    357

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Odessa14
    I will leave the facts of this one to the Doc, but I would think a cycle like that, you could do a PCT that included Clomid, Nolva, ATD, etc. But if your balls have really taken a hit that bad, maybe HCG would be necessary. I have never used it.
    What has your longest cycle been? Have you been heavily suppressed and recovered fine without the use of HCG?
  13. Advanced Member
    Odessa14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    566
    Rep Power
    409

    Reputation

    I have recovered from cycles without HCG, but I have never gone too long. I've used suppressive supps, but never past 5 weeks I dont think.

    It has always been policy of mine to keep the cycle short if possible. Just something I've done to be safe. I, however, do not run many cycles. But I, and others I know, have had great success with Clomid using that dosing scheme (Buddies I know sometimes use it for 3 weeks with a similar dosing scheme). The addition of Nolva, Fenu, ATD, DHEA, LXT and especially, TIME, will only help.


    Good luck Bro!
    O14
  14. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307852

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Odessa14
    I have recovered from cycles without HCG, but I have never gone too long. I've used suppressive supps, but never past 5 weeks I dont think.

    It has always been policy of mine to keep the cycle short if possible. Just something I've done to be safe. I, however, do not run many cycles. But I, and others I know, have had great success with Clomid using that dosing scheme (Buddies I know sometimes use it for 3 weeks with a similar dosing scheme). The addition of Nolva, Fenu, ATD, DHEA, LXT and especially, TIME, will only help.


    Good luck Bro!
    O14
    Great PCT advise, Odessa. Clomid is my SERM of choice for recovery too. I have done some very long, stupid cycles, and Clomid always brings me home. Even when no hCG was used.
  15. New Member
    Anarchy939's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    357

    Reputation

    I do have some of MR's R3IGF-1 on the way. I sent out the Money Order tonight, so hopefully by Wednesday they can have it shipped out.

    How would an r3igf-1/clomid/nolva/ultra hot/activate/reduce-xt pct sound?

    I am pondering the foundations of this pct at the moment, and would definately like your opinion D on what it should look like, as well as what should be added/removed for optimal recovery. I wanna be back in business full swing again, no limp-dick or atrophy.
  16. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307852

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    No problem bro, I'll help you set up your PCT. It looks like you have all you really need, however, I have never tried Finigenx personally. I can't imagine it's all than much more suppressive than M1T, test or methyltest though. The addition of 4OHT often helps pick up the slack when hCG is not included. Since you don't have PM's here, get me at drd@designersupps.com if I can help.
  17. Registered User
    milwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,460
    Rep Power
    1404

    Reputation

    I'm big on the IGF-1 for PCT theory. I'm curious what people think of using p-GH in a similar way, or the 2 stacked. p-GH (as I understand) can be used for many months using the 5 days on/2 days off protocol. IGF-1, however (as I understand it) is used 4 weeks on, then 4 weeks off, etc.

    I also go with clomid for a week or 2, and nolva for the duration. Additionally, I am incorporating some of the newer things (ATD, Activate, 7-OH).

    Lastly, I'm running albuterol throughout PCT to keep calories high but not gain fat. Clen has worked in this way in the past, but I feel albuterol is an even better choice.
  18. Advanced Member
    -2z-'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    499

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by milwood

    I also go with clomid for a week or 2, and nolva for the duration.
    So you run clomid for a week or 2 then switch to nolva at the week appropriate dose?

    That sounds good...I suppose it works well, just keeps the clomid sides to almost nothing, right?
    I may have to try it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Some post cycle observations
    By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 11:36 AM
  2. post cycle problems
    By Sanosuke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2003, 10:20 AM
  3. HELP! Post-Cycle Questions
    By Kay in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-05-2002, 04:29 PM
  4. Post cycle plan
    By hemotep in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-26-2002, 06:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in