finalizing cycle/pct

  1. Banned
    Wolfe08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    264
    Answers
    0

    finalizing cycle/pct


    Weeks 1-4 dbol 30mgs/day
    Weeks 1-11 deca 400mgs/week
    Weeks 1-12 test E 250mgs/2x week
    weeks 12-15 test prop (???)
    weeks 6-15 hcg 250iu's/2x week
    weeks 15-19 PCT/nolva (40,40,30,20), Creatine, ZMA, Lean Xtreme...

    I also have some clen and was considering clomid, but I remember reading it isnt as effective as nolva and not neccessary...thoughts?

  2. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Answers
    0


    I don't have the experience that most have, but I have don a ****load of research. With the chemicals you are running you should consider running a low dose of nolva throughout. But that is my .01 since I don't have experience just board knowledge.
  3. Banned
    Wolfe08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    264
    Answers
    0


    yeah, I'll have Nolva on hand thourght the cycle, if I see ANY signs of gyno I will start to run a low dose throught my cycle...I was thinking 10mgs ED
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    MrBiggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    54
    Answers
    0


    wow thats a serious cycle you should post a results log of that.
  5. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe08
    yeah, I'll have Nolva on hand thourght the cycle, if I see ANY signs of gyno I will start to run a low dose throught my cycle...I was thinking 10mgs ED
    I would run it through the cycle @ 10-20mg, not just if gyno rears its ugly little head, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
  6. Banned
    Wolfe08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    264
    Answers
    0


    good thinking...I think I'll start 10mgs a day at week 6 till end...
  7. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Answers
    0


    not to throw a kink in the chain, but i wouldn't run nolva unless the need arose, i.e. gyno.

    and for your prop dosage, 100mg EOD will suffice to close with. JMO.
  8. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,952
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    not to throw a kink in the chain, but i wouldn't run nolva unless the need arose, i.e. gyno.

    and for your prop dosage, 100mg EOD will suffice to close with. JMO.
    Hey Beelze, would you suggest he starts it at about the halfway point of week 12? If not how long after his last shot of Test E would he start the prop? I have the same idea in the sense i wanna end with prop but was told its smart to start about halfway into the last week to start it?

    Also do you beleive that Rebound XT would be enough as far as those go? No need to run say nolva? Id be running other things obviously but didnt you do somethin with just RXT for the raising of the test part besides somethin like Powerfull or somethin natural like that?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  9. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Hey Beelze, would you suggest he starts it at about the halfway point of week 12? If not how long after his last shot of Test E would he start the prop? I have the same idea in the sense i wanna end with prop but was told its smart to start about halfway into the last week to start it?

    Also do you beleive that Rebound XT would be enough as far as those go? No need to run say nolva? Id be running other things obviously but didnt you do somethin with just RXT for the raising of the test part besides somethin like Powerfull or somethin natural like that?
    i'd say start the prop a week after your last enan shot. i doubt it'll make a difference either way though. a few days won't make a noticeable difference.

    i used a RXT/lean extreme combo for PCT after a test/tren cycle. worked damn well, couldn't have asked for a better post. nolva is the tried and true though, and many will continue to stick with it simply for it's reputation. helps lipids too from what i recall.
  10. Banned
    Wolfe08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    264
    Answers
    0


    thanks guys, hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on some test prop, to end the cycle...
  11. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,952
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    i'd say start the prop a week after your last enan shot. i doubt it'll make a difference either way though. a few days won't make a noticeable difference.

    i used a RXT/lean extreme combo for PCT after a test/tren cycle. worked damn well, couldn't have asked for a better post. nolva is the tried and true though, and many will continue to stick with it simply for it's reputation. helps lipids too from what i recall.
    Yea i used RXT and Powerfull ( LX was outa stock and didnt know to much about SNS yet so i didnt get a cort. blocker) but i must say i was most impressed with how quick i came back and how my strength stayed and how i continued to actually look better. Best PCT yet i think. Mood wasnt depressed and i was motivated in the gym 24/7.

    Thanks Beelze for the help.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  12. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,952
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe08
    thanks guys, hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on some test prop, to end the cycle...
    Yea id def recommend it as ull be miserable because ur Test E levels will take about 2 weeks to clear and ur levels will go into the ****ter and ull feel exactly the same. So hopefully you can.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  13. Registered User
    rdj6107's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    42
    Posts
    140
    Answers
    0


    wolfe08

    as far as your PCT is concerned, when & how much of your other sups are you taking?

    thanks.
  14. Banned
    Wolfe08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    264
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rdj6107
    wolfe08

    as far as your PCT is concerned, when & how much of your other sups are you taking?

    thanks.
    pretty much the recommended dosages...

    cee 3-5g
    zma 3 pills at night
    lean extreme 4 pills (i think)
    Clen...? still considering...?
  15. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,952
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe08
    pretty much the recommended dosages...

    cee 3-5g
    zma 3 pills at night
    lean extreme 4 pills (i think)
    Clen...? still considering...?
    You are gonna run RXT or Nolva or somethin of that sort correct?

    That being said , some people do run clen durin PCT but i never really understood why as during PCT ur wanting to eat as much as you did on cycle, so running clen which raises ur metab what like 10% or close to that, so that would make you have to eat MORE so your net amount is roughly the same or more since ur tryin to eat enough to keep ur muscle.

    Just a thought.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T-1 Final Cycle Weekly Stats
    By BigHeadJeff in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-07-2003, 04:00 PM
  2. 9th Day of my T-1 Final cycle
    By GangstaJDog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-19-2003, 10:16 PM
  3. critique final cycle please
    By HighBall in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-01-2003, 09:04 AM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 11:20 PM
  5. Final Cycle before the summer
    By djremix in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 01:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in