Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-4 dbol 30mgs/day
Weeks 1-11 deca 400mgs/week
Weeks 1-12 test E 250mgs/2x week
weeks 12-15 test prop (???)
weeks 6-15 hcg 250iu's/2x week
weeks 15-19 PCT/nolva (40,40,30,20), Creatine, ZMA, Lean Xtreme...

I also have some clen and was considering clomid, but I remember reading it isnt as effective as nolva and not neccessary...thoughts?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I don't have the experience that most have, but I have don a shitload of research. With the chemicals you are running you should consider running a low dose of nolva throughout. But that is my .01 since I don't have experience just board knowledge.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, I'll have Nolva on hand thourght the cycle, if I see ANY signs of gyno I will start to run a low dose throught my cycle...I was thinking 10mgs ED

MrBiggs

Awards
wow thats a serious cycle you should post a results log of that.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I'll have Nolva on hand thourght the cycle, if I see ANY signs of gyno I will start to run a low dose throught my cycle...I was thinking 10mgs ED
I would run it through the cycle @ 10-20mg, not just if gyno rears its ugly little head, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good thinking...I think I'll start 10mgs a day at week 6 till end...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
not to throw a kink in the chain, but i wouldn't run nolva unless the need arose, i.e. gyno.

and for your prop dosage, 100mg EOD will suffice to close with. JMO.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not to throw a kink in the chain, but i wouldn't run nolva unless the need arose, i.e. gyno.

and for your prop dosage, 100mg EOD will suffice to close with. JMO.
Hey Beelze, would you suggest he starts it at about the halfway point of week 12? If not how long after his last shot of Test E would he start the prop? I have the same idea in the sense i wanna end with prop but was told its smart to start about halfway into the last week to start it?

Also do you beleive that Rebound XT would be enough as far as those go? No need to run say nolva? Id be running other things obviously but didnt you do somethin with just RXT for the raising of the test part besides somethin like Powerfull or somethin natural like that? :head:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Hey Beelze, would you suggest he starts it at about the halfway point of week 12? If not how long after his last shot of Test E would he start the prop? I have the same idea in the sense i wanna end with prop but was told its smart to start about halfway into the last week to start it?

Also do you beleive that Rebound XT would be enough as far as those go? No need to run say nolva? Id be running other things obviously but didnt you do somethin with just RXT for the raising of the test part besides somethin like Powerfull or somethin natural like that? :head:
i'd say start the prop a week after your last enan shot. i doubt it'll make a difference either way though. a few days won't make a noticeable difference.

i used a RXT/lean extreme combo for PCT after a test/tren cycle. worked damn well, couldn't have asked for a better post. nolva is the tried and true though, and many will continue to stick with it simply for it's reputation. helps lipids too from what i recall.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on some test prop, to end the cycle...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'd say start the prop a week after your last enan shot. i doubt it'll make a difference either way though. a few days won't make a noticeable difference.

i used a RXT/lean extreme combo for PCT after a test/tren cycle. worked damn well, couldn't have asked for a better post. nolva is the tried and true though, and many will continue to stick with it simply for it's reputation. helps lipids too from what i recall.
Yea i used RXT and Powerfull ( LX was outa stock and didnt know to much about SNS yet so i didnt get a cort. blocker) but i must say i was most impressed with how quick i came back and how my strength stayed and how i continued to actually look better. Best PCT yet i think. Mood wasnt depressed and i was motivated in the gym 24/7.

Thanks Beelze for the help.:goodpost: :thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks guys, hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on some test prop, to end the cycle...
Yea id def recommend it as ull be miserable because ur Test E levels will take about 2 weeks to clear and ur levels will go into the shitter and ull feel exactly the same. So hopefully you can. :hammer:

rdj6107

Awards
wolfe08

as far as your PCT is concerned, when & how much of your other sups are you taking?

thanks.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wolfe08

as far as your PCT is concerned, when & how much of your other sups are you taking?

thanks.
pretty much the recommended dosages...

cee 3-5g
zma 3 pills at night
lean extreme 4 pills (i think)
Clen...? still considering...?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pretty much the recommended dosages...

cee 3-5g
zma 3 pills at night
lean extreme 4 pills (i think)
Clen...? still considering...?
You are gonna run RXT or Nolva or somethin of that sort correct?

That being said , some people do run clen durin PCT but i never really understood why as during PCT ur wanting to eat as much as you did on cycle, so running clen which raises ur metab what like 10% or close to that, so that would make you have to eat MORE so your net amount is roughly the same or more since ur tryin to eat enough to keep ur muscle.

Just a thought. :thumbsup: