sorry another gyno question

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.85%

sorry another gyno question

i just started my superdrol/phera-plex cycle and i got a flare up of gyno all of a sudden. i have a small lump only in my left pec and just soreness in the right. it isnt noticeable you can just feel it when you touch it. anyway i have some rebound xt and have started taking that, i know nolva is the best choice in this situation and i may have to resort to that but i have heard rebound xt works pretty good against gyno also. i was wondering how long before it starts to work and what is the best way to take to get the best results, so far i have just been taking 3 a day spread out throughout the day. any info is greatly appreciated i just dont want this to get worse where its noticeable. thanks for the help

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I say get ralox or nolva or both NOW get it shipped super-fast and start taking it ASAP.

Rebound XT IMO is not well-documented for gyno during PCT let alone while using the products that gave you gyno to begin with. Think on how much research have you done, then think that you have to do about 5x that amount to be on the safe side of things. This is not a toy, it's your body.
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.29%

I have to agree with grunt, the only thing that will really help is some Nolva.Rbound has been used to reduce gyno, but I believe adding Nolva with that.A question for you is if you doing a superdrol/phera-plex why dont you have nolva? Im currently on the same cycle.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.85%

yeah ill def. be getting some then. i guess the reason i dont have it is because in my past cycles i havent had any problems with gyno at all. i really think the only reason i am having trouble now is because i wasnt able to follow through with proper PCT following my last cycle which was like two and a half months ago now because i was in the hospital getting my appendix out and i had some ulcers so i wanted to stay off any supplements during this time. i think it caught up with me though because i had to miss a week or two of my PCT supplements. Im guessing i got it from what im taking now but ive only been taking superdrol for a week and half now and i noticed this after about 1 week of use which seems relatively quick to me but im not an expert on how fast it can form.
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

From my research, nolva has the most documented evidence for controlling gyno. However, you should note that novla and rebound are different as one is a SERM and the other an AI so the way they respond to gyno is different.
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.29%

I would definantly advise to get it for not only the gyno, but also to use in your pct.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.42%

Yep. Nolva @ 60/ed till the symptoms subside then 20ed through PCT.
    I had the identical symptoms you describe and the Nolva eliminated the lump in 7 days
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.85%

ordered the nolva last night so hopfully it gets here soon. im glad it worked for you hopfully it will do the same for me too.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.42%

It will. I was worried to death. Very tender and a prominent lump you couldn't see but could definitely feel. Took about 3 days to notice any change, but was gone by one week. Relax, you'll be fine.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.85%

yeah im not to worried about it, just would like to take care of it so it doesnt get worse. another quick question: since i am already taking the rebound xt and the nolva is coming should i take both or just drop the rebound and stick to the nolva by itself?
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.83%

if ur on Rebound right now taper off it so u don't get a rebound on it, though I have seen better results in myself when using Rebound and nolva together to get rid of some gyno.. just dont like using nolva on cycle because of it toxicity... especially on a PP/SD cycle... I will be running a Prostanozol, PP, and SD cycle in feburary... sounds great but i am very prone to gyno problem so i will be taking rebound all the way through it.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.42%

I don't have any experience with rebound but I know Nolva works and it will for you.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.83%

Thinking about fina, HELP ME!

I'm thinking about starting Finaplix-H, The transdermal way. I want to know how much should i take for my first cycle and how long. I have never used gear before. I'm 5'10, and 165 pounds. I also want to know IF i should do post cycle therapy and if so whatr should i use and how long?
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.51%

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy123
    I'm thinking about starting Finaplix-H, The transdermal way. I want to know how much should i take for my first cycle and how long. I have never used gear before. I'm 5'10, and 165 pounds. I also want to know IF i should do post cycle therapy and if so whatr should i use and how long?

you're joking ...right??...use the search function before you hurt yourself

Similar Forum Threads

1. Another Gyno Question - Help Please
    By ilcrba in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-15-2014, 02:59 PM
  2. Sorry, another gyno DAA thread
    By Obrien25 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 04:23 AM
  3. Yet another gyno question (:
    By AHammer in forum Anabolics