Why do people use fat burners in PCT?
- 10-31-2005, 10:23 AM
- 10-31-2005, 12:29 PM
many use e/c during pct to promote an increase in metabolism with the intent to reduce fat gain that can be associated with surplus calories post cycle.Within your darkest memories lies the answer if you dare to find it. Don't let hope become a memory. When you think all is forsaken, listen to me now; you need never feel broken again. Sometimes darkness can show you the light.
- 10-31-2005, 12:59 PM
10-31-2005, 01:56 PM
that's nice to know! I use it for energy when T levels are low (PCT and beyond)Originally Posted by Robboe
10-31-2005, 04:15 PM
Many fat burners (ephedrine, clen, albuterol) exhibit sympathomimetic effects (they are lean tissue sparing when your bodies hormones are out of balance).
Or what Robboe said...
11-02-2005, 11:08 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mark118 in forum I-Force NutritionReplies: 17Last Post: 02-11-2012, 06:06 PM
- By synergy7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 49Last Post: 07-28-2010, 12:38 PM
- By motown in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 20Last Post: 02-20-2010, 01:07 AM
- By DieTrying in forum BulkingReplies: 62Last Post: 01-27-2009, 06:31 PM
- By spoofy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-08-2003, 04:57 PM