PCT for My Cycle

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Been a bit since I was able to post on these boards. I had some family that did not do so well in the hurricane but I am going to start my PCT soon. The cycle was:

1-16 Test e 500mg (250mg 2x a week)
1-15 eq 500mg (250mg 2x a week)
1-4 SD 20mg/day
HCG throughout cycle (250iu 2x a week)

For my PCT, I was going to go with:

Rebound XT (What is the recommened dosage these days?)
Lean Xtreme
Fenugreek 1200mg a day
DHEA 100mg BID (morn and noon)
Clomid 300mg day1, 150mg day2-3, 100mg day 4-10
Nolva 60mg day 11-14, 40mg wk3, 20mg wk4, 10mg wk5-6 (I will not take this if I take the Rebound XT)

Does that look good to most of you? I am also taking flex and other typical suppliments. Was thinking about adding in some lean extreme also.

Thanks

Last edited:

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
This is what I am thinking at the moment:

Week 1 pct, 4 tabs Rebound XT (or 60mg Nolva), and Activate as directed, lean extreme (Retain) as directed
Week 2 pct, 3 tabs Rebound XT (or 40mg Nolva), and activate as directed, lean extreme (Retain) as directed
Week 3 pct, 2 tabs Rebound XT (or 20mg Nolva), and activate as directed, lean extreme (Retain) as directed
Week 4 pct, 2 tabs Rebound XT (or 20mg Nolva), and activate as directed, lean extreme (Retain) as directed
Fenugreek 1200mg a day + 1000mg everyweek after.
DHEA 100mg BID (morn and noon)
Clomid 300mg day1, 150mg day2-3, 100mg day 4-10

I have not decided on the Nolva or the Rebound XT. Lean Extrme is out of stock in most places that I check so I am going to give Retain a try instead.

What do you think?

KD1

Awards
  • Established
I would use the Nolva and the Rebound XT. And the last week I would only use 1 tab of Rebound XT. Finally I wouldent run Retain and LE at the same time since they are supposed to do the same thing, I would chose one or the other.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I would use the Nolva and the Rebound XT. And the last week I would only use 1 tab of Rebound XT. Finally I wouldent run Retain and LE at the same time since they are supposed to do the same thing, I would chose one or the other.
Why both at the same time? They both do the same thing. I indicated on my post that Lean Xtreme is out of stock at most places so I am just going to run Retain. Actually, I am going to run Axis Labs 7-OH Lean.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I am into my third week of the PCT. I also added Fenotest to it (from the start) and I am taking 3 pills in the morning and 3 about 6 hours later. I also added some HCG to it that I had around at 500iu 2x a week. Would it hurt to keep taking it for the four weeks or should I stop now after week two? Also, I did not realize that I was low on Nolva so I ran out of it today. However, I am taking the Rebound and I do not think I really need it.

My strength at the gym has gone done some and sex drive is not at the point I want it to be. I guess I just need to wait longer.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
HCG prevents recovery bro. good on cycle, bad off cycle.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I read a couple posts about people taking it for two weeks into PCT and stopping. I will take it out of my PCT.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
hey, if it works for ya, don't change it. i would advise extending the PCT by a couple weeks though. just in case:)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I would advise it as well. as well as advise against dropping clomid, as it has it's place for sure.

Although, I'm a balls out kind of guy when it comes to my balls.

good luck

yanke10

Banned
Awards
hcg does prevent recovery of your hypothalamus. it will get ur testes back, however, once they are back, you want to stop the hcg so your hypo will start up again. hcg shuts u down too. it would have been best to take it the last week of cycle

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I actually took HCG through my cycle at 250iu 2x per week. I am almost out of the Fenotest. Do not really think it is helping a hell of a lot and I am not sure if I will get more.

I will extend the PCT for a couple weeks also. Just going to follow week 4 for a couple more weeks. I also got some more Nolva and Clomid that I am thinking about adding back into it.

I know this sounds crazy, but I am bitting at the bullet to start another cycle but I need to get my **** back in order.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I am at the week four and I still do not have the sex drive and **** back yet. My balls seem to be hanging fine but my libido is not the same. I got some liquid clomid today. Think it would help to add it back into the mix or do you think I am just not being patient long enough? My first cycle things seemed to come back quicker but I did not use EQ in that cycle.