legal gear masterdrol

1. Registered User

legal gear masterdrol

I just recently finished a cycle of methyl masterdrol stacked with m1p. For pct I have been taking 6oxo and milk thistle. For about a week now i have had realy bad gas. it builds up in my ribs and lower back and is sometimes painfull enough that i cant sleep. Has any one else had this problem when coming off of a cycle, and if so what did they take for it.

2. Registered User

iv never had that problem, i have heard of some people having bad gas on a cycle but i dont know what they took for it, what happend to me was my piss smelled very bad when i started taking milk thistle, just wanted to ask you a question, im planning on running the same cycle, how many mg of each did you take a day? and what time? how were the weight gains?
  3. Gold Member

Keep in mind that having been on cycle means you/ve probably been eating a ton of food. How is your fiber intake? I suggest flax oil and some healthy fiber sources along with plenty of water. Make sure you keep thoses cals up through pct.
    •   

4. Registered User

I cycled the masterdrol 4weeks stacked with the m1p. 3 capsules a day of both, breakfast lunch and dinner together. And on the fifth week i did just the m1p breakfast lunch and dinner but 2 capsules totaling 6 caps. a day. my gains were great, i gained 16 pounds of mass/muscle. Appetite was through the roof. My stength came close to double with more intense reps. I gained about a inch and a half in arm size. Arms were 15 inches, by the 4 week they would fluctuate between 16 and 16 and a half. I have been pct for about a week now. I think next cycle im gonna pct different. 6oxo and milkthistle do the trick but i havent had much motivation to get in the gym. So far i havent lost to much of my gains but the little that i have lost i feel its do to my 1 week i took off from the gym.
  5. Registered User

sweet, just asking, when i ran a cycle of superdrol, i took 30mg of superdrol and 300mg of 4ad preworkout, do you think it would be ok to take 30mg of masterdrol preworkout? it worked well for me and i know that legal gear doesnt tell you when you should take it, but i just figered that since superdrol and masterdrol are almost the same that it wouldnt be different
  6. Registered User

i would take it three times a day and when i say breakfast lunch dinner it wasnt always those exact times. Alot of the times it would be mourning lunch and 30 minutes before a work out. One thing i can say is drink alot of water. The first couple of days i didnt drink alot of water and i was feeling dizzy and naseaus alot. Once i started drinking more water that feeling went away. I recomend 2 gallonms a day. You will love the results of masterdrol and m1p.. I would have to force myself to stop lifting sometimes because i was affraid i might hurt my self. Its like your last rep turns into your first. when you pct expect to have bad gas. I have had gas for a week the kind that builds up and aches, the reason i know its the masterdrol is because my cousin cycled it at the same time and he has the same thing. I got rid of it though by running. I think you will like the results, legal gear recomends when stacking the two, follow the extreme stack.

week1-4 masterdrol/m1p-----3 caps each
    week4-8 m1p-----6caps a day

i didnt follow that cycle cause its to expensive, its like 3 bottle of m1p

i did
    week1-4 masterdrol/m1p----3 caps each
    week 5 finish the m1p by itself 6 caps a day.
  7. Registered User

What do you guys think of using Formadrol by legal gear for PCT?

Also has anyone tried Product X Dermasize?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dcpsc011
    I just recently finished a cycle of methyl masterdrol stacked with m1p. For pct I have been taking 6oxo and milk thistle. For about a week now i have had realy bad gas. it builds up in my ribs and lower back and is sometimes painfull enough that i cant sleep. Has any one else had this problem when coming off of a cycle, and if so what did they take for it.
    I actually have experienced the exact same. The word is hormone changes = gastrointestinal upset for some people. I've taken acidophilus and bifidus cultures, and I'm just fine like 2 days after starting them. I guess something killed them good tummy bugs.

Oops, another post, another couple rep points lost.
  9. Registered User

Hey guys, please this has been discussed many times, get some SERMS!!!!! 6-oxo is a nice ADDITION, but you need a SERM like NOLVA, CLOMID, or RALOXIFENE. These items are very easily found when you guys search. Great results though on the gains made from you cycle.
  10. Registered User

Atlas where do you buy? All the sites I have seen are so insanely priced. And all I see on the forum as an answer to this is "Ask around" or "there are lots of places". I have bought from Medsmex.com and was not impressed with their nolva and the 5 weeks it took to come in.
  11. Registered User

I can not tell you as it is against board rules (which I have mine own opinon on) but email me and maybe we can talk about better legal alternatives for PCT. I am yungguru4u@yahoo.com
  12. Gold Member

On a side note, not many people here are to fond of Legal Gear so some of the answers or replies that you get may be biased!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. has any body used masterdrol by legal gear
    By luis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-11-2006, 09:04 PM
  2. My Legal Gear Masterdrol cycle
    By icanrace in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 08:01 AM
  3. Legal Gear Masterdrol V2 the original
    By 300cc in forum Anabolics