What is ATD?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know it's a dumb question, but I looked on the search engine and on google. It's not from designer supplements or alri. Who makes it? What is it? Thanks in advance.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just did a search, then an advanced search. Got nothing. I'm not being lazy here bro. Even just the name of someone who started a thread on what it is/how it works or who sells it? Any of those things would be appreciated. I'm assuming you gave me a glib answer because I don't post here often and it likely I'm asking a newbie question that's been asked a zillion times. If so just help a brother out.

Thanks

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Okay so here's my next question. What's the general opinion on buying ultra hotter or just getting the product in bulk?

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It is also the main ingredient of Rebound XT (by Designer Supplements). If you could still find it in bulk, I'm sure there's some people interested in it, so link please :)

The only benefit I can think of to buy it in bulk would be the price... Dosing would be harder though, unless you suspend it in olive oil or something like that.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Okay so here's my next question. What's the general opinion on buying ultra hotter or just getting the product in bulk?
Patrick Arnold says that ATD is the only compound worth a crap in any of those ATD Blends. Ultra Hotter has 7-oxo so that may help in keeping fat off/strength up during PCT. I trend it agree the bulk ATD is the way to go for the $.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Giant still sells it for a very reasonable price...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Kilosports used to sell 100grams for 89.95... the product isn't on their site anymore. Giant is 19.99/bottle.

talk to 1fast, he'll get anything you want

jtmOBX

jtmOBX

Awards
Patrick Arnold says that ATD is the only compound worth a crap in any of those ATD Blends. Ultra Hotter has 7-oxo so that may help in keeping fat off/strength up during PCT. I trend it agree the bulk ATD is the way to go for the $.
Ultra Hotter is also methylated, not exactly the best for most PCT phases.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bulknutrition actually does have it
ATD is out of stock at 1fast. I read on another board that it will not be back. Now we have to use commercial products for over $16 per gr. (compared to 3 if it was still available in bulk).

Atlas

Awards
People make too much of the methylation. Caffeine is also METHYLxanthines and is methylated I believe in 4 places.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Ultra Hotter is also methylated, not exactly the best for most PCT phases.
I've been told that methylation isn't really a significant issue unless the compound has high androgenicity. I've also been told that the compound in UHotter doesn't have much androgenicity so shouldn't be an issue.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
great place for a deal on atd in bulk pills= houseofmuscle.com

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
HAAAA 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione is in REBOUND XT and not in Anabolic Xtremes PCT, which has 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyl-3-keto-delta & 1,4,6-etioallocholtriene, and 6-acetoxy-3-hydroxy-17-keto-etioallocholane. This PCT (from AX) gave me a headache - did not seem to work well. Sounds like switching to REBOUND XT would be good huh?
And - add RETAIN, a Liver Care product, and Fenugreek, and ActivaTe. I want to be a bodybuilder not a chemist!!! Help

Jblake

Awards
1,4,6-etioallocholtriene is just 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione with an outdated, seldom seen form of chemical nomenclature. I think it's to make the chem seem less conspicuous to government types.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Guys, I am all but sure that Juggernaut Nutrition T-Drive is ATD. Check out Islandsupps. If there's any left, my man Yancey has an awesome price on it......

I personally would spend a little more time reading about it before using it though. Try doing some reading concerning delayed gyno..... superdrol..... ATD.... etc.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
keep in mind that some lab tests will read the atd metabolites as testosterone and give you a false reading.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
There's a little bit about ATD on Pubmed and Scirus, it's a subpart of Exemestane, and there's some data on ATD in the FDA Website Archives on Exemestane, the data that Upjohn, the maker of Exe, gave to the FDA before approval but it's all pretty limited for making PCT and test boosting claims for ATD specifically.

I think ATD works as a HRT protocol at 1 every fifth day, soon I will know if my positive subjective impression is confirmed with objective blood testing.
bump

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Oral 7-oxo isn't brilliant. Transdermal 7-oxo, however, is quite splendid.
For PCT, Lean Xtreme is superior to topical 7oxo, because of the more systemical effect and the possibility to dose it at proper times of the day.

hrtguy

Board Sponsor
Awards
ATD was the first compound to market that was a site specific anti-androgen.

Unfortunately it's effects were not isolated enough and causes significant libido loss in most (myself included). This can also cause unwanted fat gain.

Ultra Hotter contains an ATD analog (and it is methylated). I've seen liver values and lipids improve while on Ultra Hotter as a result of HPTA upregulation. Ultra Hotter makes me hypersexual and I know of others who have reported the same. If you've used this product feel free to post feedback here. The pro-libido effect is related to it's high specificity at the hypothalumus vs. other tissues. The resulting elevated free testosterone causes an additive pro-libido effect.

Ultra Hotter was licensed to Anabolic Xtreme under the name PCT.

In my biased opinion, Ultra Hotter/PCT is a far superior product. HOWEVER, if ATD was the only choice I would still use it as it is far more effective than traditional PCT.