Fenugreek Maple Syrup stink!!!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys I am in PCT and I can not begin to tell you how bad I stink like Maple Syrup from Fenugreek. At first it was just my girl telling me I smelled like Maple Syrup which I thought was funny. Then I have started to smell myself. It is pretty strong. I guess it could smell worse. I actually thought my girl might like the smell but that was not the case. Anyway I just thought this was funny since I am only taking 2g per day.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys I am in PCT and I can not begin to tell you how bad I stink like Maple Syrup from Fenugreek. At first it was just my girl telling me I smelled like Maple Syrup which I thought was funny. Then I have started to smell myself. It is pretty strong. I guess it could smell worse. I actually thought my girl might like the smell but that was not the case. Anyway I just thought this was funny since I am only taking 2g per day.
I guess that sucks, I never smell anything on myself even at 3g/day. Perhaps I have a gland problem :x Hey you could be smelling like ass so I guess its not all bad.

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had the same thing, I thought it smelled kinda nice :D
My g/f didn't complain and I didn't get comments from others so... I'm keeping it part of my PCTs

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was funny she didn't really complain but I was like "don't you like it?Mapel syrup smells good..." and she was like, "well it not bad....." I thought it would be goo but Iguess if she smelled like frien chicken or some of the other fatty food I crave I guess it wouldn't be a good thing....

I had the same thing, I thought it smelled kinda nice :D
My g/f didn't complain and I didn't get comments from others so... I'm keeping it part of my PCTs

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
My wife just laughs at me because she says that since I take so many herbs that it's only natural that I begin to smell like a plant. lol

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My gf digs it. Normaly piss smells really...well...pissy in the morning. With FG it smells like the pancake shop.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
its low carb and sugar free... eat up!

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty bad........ especially when I had to take a leak. There is nothing quite like the smell of urine maple syrup. My wife was always looking around trying to figure out where the smell was coming from and seemed to take a general disliking to the scent. She was always asking me if I made pancakes and sniffing around. It was kind of funny. I tried it once and really didn't notice anything other than the smell so I don't use it. Some people love it though.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ive taken upto 3grams a day and never noticed it myself... must be annoying!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not to be too personal, but you may very well detect its effect on women as well (hint - the effect is not urine-based).

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Haven't noticed it in the urine yet. Can't wait for that fragrant aroma when I go to take a piss...

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I got it pretty bad when I would sweat. It may be that those who sweat more notice the smell more.

Neu

Awards
Yes you are right my girlfriend was using it a little while ago and I noticed what you are talking about. I kinda liked it but then again I love maple syurp.

Not to be too personal, but you may very well detect its effect on women as well (hint - the effect is not urine-based).

BMW

Awards
  • Established
lol i would take the smell of syrup over the smell of fish anyday

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
I dont get it, I used fenugreek for about 3-4 weeks on my PCT and didnt notice anything from it. I started taking about 1800mg for week 1, 2400mg for week 2, and 3000mg for week 3 and into week 4. I didnt notice anything at all from it, didnt make me smell like a giant pancake, didnt effect libido, nothing. Am I just not sensitive to this herb or what??

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i am one of the "non-responders" to the fenugreek as well. i have been knocking down copius quantities fresh powder before bed. havn't felt anything. the wife did say she kind of liked the "pecan" scent...

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Well I decided to buy a different brand of fenugreek to try it one more time. It was really cheap so I just bought another bottle and will be running it alone, not in PCT, and without any PH's or anything. The only thing Im taking right now is a light ECA dosage regimin, protien, and CEE. I'll keep you updated.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol.... it's funny but its true. The first day I started using it, my girlfriend came home and woke me up with kiss. She accused me of eating something with brown sugar or maple syrup... At the time I'm like wtf? :)

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I began smelling it in my 2nd week. I could smell it in my arm pits when I was at work. I sweat a lot at work, so all the guys were laughing..:lol: The wife has yet to smell it...

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well it's officially getting worse. My farts now smell like maple syrup, and My pee like a nice warm plate of pancakes.. Pretty freaking funny if you ask me.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Well I got my new fenugreek in the mail today. I opened the bottle and it really smells like maple syrup. I got Natures Way this time around. Im not sure what kind I got last time, but it was just the standard stuff they have at the Vitamin shop and it didnt smell like anything, maybe it was a bum batch or something, I dont know. Anyways, we'll see what happens this week.

davinci

Awards
holy crap ive never laughed so hard as i have readin this post hahahah and yes i too have developed the pancake man smell... i work construction so at work its kinda nice to smell like fresh armpit pancakes then to smell like ass.... my g/f noticed it after i pointed it out and she just laughed about it.. it only happens when i sweat though, no smell when i pee or just sittin aroudn the house

but damn this thread is funny
!

"on anohter note i read somehwer on this site fenurgreek is used to help mothere lactate (breast milk) should we b worried about that at all?"