nolva dosing

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeRrYcRaCk

Awards
ive been researching for a while and im still confused. is one bottle of tamoxifen citrate from ibe enough for 40/40/20/10 pct??
it says 20mg/ml but i dont understand how to convert it or how much comes in the bottle even after reading a million posts.

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
I'll leave the sarcastic "if you can't do math, you shouldn't be taking steroids" comments for others and just answer the question. ;)

Yes, it's plenty.

Here's what you got: 60ml of solution with a concentration of 20mg/ml. That means that 20mg/ml x 60ml = 1200mg total.

For your dosing scheme:
Week1 = 40mg x 7 days = 280mg
Week2 = 40mg x 7 days = 280mg
Week3 = 20mg x 7 days = 140mg
Week4 = 10mg x 7 days = 70mg

TOTAL used = 770mg out of 1200mg.

Dosing guides:
2.0ml = 40mg
1.5ml = 30mg
1.0ml = 20mg
0.5ml = 10mg

:)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
okay I will say it..
Damn dude it isn't that hard...
20 mg is 1 milliliter or 1 cc
40 mg is 2 milliliters or 2 cc

JeRrYcRaCk

Awards
i took the math class for stupid people in high school lol

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
it puts the lotion on it's skin........ :cheers:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
bear in mind that the recommendation is 40/40/20/20 mg of ACTUAL tamoxifen .. ibe's solution (to the best of my knowledge) is 20mg/ml of tamoxifen CITRATE .. so part of each mg is taken up by the citrate molecule

with that in mind you should run 60/60/30/30 mg of tamoxifen citrate (aka nolva) for 4 weeks so you actually get 40/40/20/20 mg of tamoxifen

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I believe your knowledge is very accurate glen...I even dose IBE's stuff at 80mg for the first week sometimes.

regards,
COTC

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
Keep in mind, folks, that Nolva (or Clomid) is not without it's own side effects. My approach would be to use only what you need to counter any sides and bring your boys back.

There have been many folks successfully using 40/40/20/20 of tamox CITRATE without increasing the dosage to account for the minor difference in liquid versus tablets.

And a big part of how much you'll need depends on what cycle it's following... Jerrycrack didn't give us that information. If it's PCT for SD or e...Max - there are countless posts where 40/40/20/20 of the citrate was more than enough.

Just my $0.02.

biggmike777

biggmike777

Awards
bear in mind that the recommendation is 40/40/20/20 mg of ACTUAL tamoxifen .. ibe's solution (to the best of my knowledge) is 20mg/ml of tamoxifen CITRATE .. so part of each mg is taken up by the citrate molecule

with that in mind you should run 60/60/30/30 mg of tamoxifen citrate (aka nolva) for 4 weeks so you actually get 40/40/20/20 mg of tamoxifen
IBE has stated in the past that they account for the weight of the citrate in their solutions. So 2ml of ibe's solution is 40mg of tamoxifen not tamoxifen citrate.

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
IBE has stated in the past that they account for the weight of the citrate in their solutions. So 2ml of ibe's solution is 40mg of tamoxifen not tamoxifen citrate.
Well there you have it. Problem solved! :D

Thanks.

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Links.. ? I'm interested as I'm used to dosing 60/60/30/30

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you guys can't learn to research the information that is in these archives regarding the 'supplements' that Bobo has clearly state to NOT DISCUSS, I'm afraid I'll be closing threads all day.

Keep in mind: I'm still a BAN virgin...who wants to be first. :banned:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 7
iBulk Post Cycle Therapy 5
jonnylfc Cycle Logs 1
justeat Post Cycle Therapy 7