Getting my PCT in order.

Sendo

Awards
Plan on doing a cycle of 320mg 1-test/ 170mg 4AD every day for 6 weeks. Trying to get my PCT in order first. I really don't have much written up except that I'll be taking Nolvadex as outlined in the forums 40-40-20-20-20. I will probably also be increasing my flax oil intake as well as taking zma and tribulus.

Does anyone else have anything else to recommend? I've heard some good thing about Rebound xt.

My main concern is to try to maintain my LBM gains while coming off the cycle.

Does this look like my natural test production will come back quick with the above PCT?

Also this will be my first cycle, I'm concerned with any catabolic effects my body have after coming off the 1test/4AD. I haven't read much about it (catabolic effects that is), but I would really hate to lose the gains I make while on cycle.

Thanks

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I usually run nolva @ 60mg ED for AT LEAST the first week...just to be safe...lord knows I don't need my pre-pubescent gyno getting any worse than its been since i was like 14, lol.

other than that it soudns pretty good to me...you could always throw in some creatine, and some sort of cortisol blocker like phosphatyldilserine, or ALRI's retain etc.

regards,
COTC

Sendo

Awards
I usually run nolva @ 60mg ED for AT LEAST the first week...just to be safe...lord knows I don't need my pre-pubescent gyno getting any worse than its been since i was like 14, lol.

other than that it soudns pretty good to me...you could always throw in some creatine, and some sort of cortisol blocker like phosphatyldilserine, or ALRI's retain etc.

regards,
COTC
I plan to run creatine during my cycle, as well as after. As far as retain, I dont' know much about it but I'll do a search on the forum to get some more info on it.

Thanks.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
Retain is made by ALRI...it is very similar to phosphatyldilserine IMO...it is supposed to reduce cortisol levels in muscle tissue significantly as well as help you retain your lean mass and strength.

NutraPLanet has it for like 36 bucks...just search their site and read up on it...ansd I know there are tons of threads with mention of retain also.

regards,
COTC

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
retain or lean extreme for the cortisol.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
i think I have decided to go with lean Xtreme myself for the cortisol control etc.

but i hear good reports on both. let us know which way you go and tell us how it pans out.

regards,
COTC