ATD + Nolva + Clen Regime

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to begin phase one of my three-phase PCT following a longish cycle (14 weeks).

1. ATD while on cycle
2. ATD post cycle
3. Nolva

Phase one is ATD (Juggernaut Nutr.--thanks Island Supps) during the last three days of E...Max LMG/1T, 4AD, 4OHT, which will continue for approx. 2 weeks.

Then I switch to Nolva.

Probably starting the Clen as soon as the E....Max is done. 2 weeks on the Clen.

So, my question is this:

I can't find much info on running ATD with E...Max on cycle, save a thread suggesting ATD as a replacement for HCG.

My idea is to run 75-100mg. of ATD, all at night, and then taper down during the last five days.

Following this, I will run a typical Nolva protocol for 4 weeks. This is based on what I have read concerning combining AIs and SERMs...on other words, don't do it. This is correct, yes?

And the Clen is going to go 75mcg-100mcg. for 2 weeks at a time. Unless someone can convice me that 2 days on/2 days off is better for PCT.

(NO...this cycle was not 14 weeks of methyls! I'll post the entire cycle for anyone interested. Oh, I also ran T3 (tapering down now), so I am running 7-OXO trans, Guggul, and Forselean. )

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
You will be fine running the ATD with the ergomax, there wont be any interference between running the two together. On combining the ATD with the Nolva, you could taper out the ATD over the first two weeks of post cycle, meanwhile tapering up with the Nolva then taper back down. Clen should be fine, some like it some dont, personally I have never used it. If you have never used clen before, it might be wise to start out your initial dose lower than 75mcg, maybe somewhere around 20-40mcg just to judge how you react to it. If you have used it before and 75mcg doesnt bother you, go for it.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
I'm about to begin phase one of my three-phase PCT following a longish cycle (14 weeks).

1. ATD while on cycle
2. ATD post cycle
3. Nolva

Phase one is ATD (Juggernaut Nutr.--thanks Island Supps) during the last three days of E...Max LMG/1T, 4AD, 4OHT, which will continue for approx. 2 weeks.

Then I switch to Nolva.

Probably starting the Clen as soon as the E....Max is done. 2 weeks on the Clen.

So, my question is this:

I can't find much info on running ATD with E...Max on cycle, save a thread suggesting ATD as a replacement for HCG.

My idea is to run 75-100mg. of ATD, all at night, and then taper down during the last five days.

Following this, I will run a typical Nolva protocol for 4 weeks. This is based on what I have read concerning combining AIs and SERMs...on other words, don't do it. This is correct, yes?

And the Clen is going to go 75mcg-100mcg. for 2 weeks at a time. Unless someone can convice me that 2 days on/2 days off is better for PCT.

(NO...this cycle was not 14 weeks of methyls! I'll post the entire cycle for anyone interested. Oh, I also ran T3 (tapering down now), so I am running 7-OXO trans, Guggul, and Forselean. )
Start Clen at a low dose - 20mcg or 40mcg.
Check out www.avantlabs.com for a VERY decent write-up on the compound. THey recommend 7 days on 7 days off btw.

Enjoy

stream187

Board Supporter
Awards
You'll need more then 5 days to taper down the ATD.. Atleast 2 weeks if you want to avoid a possible estrogen rebound.

Also, I've found clen to be great as PCT.