About to take Nolvadex before starting Fin and Arimidex

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurier

Awards
I want to do a cycle of Nolvadex to reduce my gynecomastia before I start back on Propecia coupled with Arimidex. What is the cycle of Nolvadex that I should do? Thank you very much.

Laurier

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
i believe there was a huge thread on this not too long ago, hit up the search key brother.

somethings along the lines of typical PCT dosing except spread out for a long period of time...i believe nolvadex takes a while to reduce gyno even the smallest amount...i would look into raloxifene or maybe some ALRI products as opposed to nolvadex.

regards,
COTC

laurier

Awards
i believe there was a huge thread on this not too long ago, hit up the search key brother.

somethings along the lines of typical PCT dosing except spread out for a long period of time...i believe nolvadex takes a while to reduce gyno even the smallest amount...i would look into raloxifene or maybe some ALRI products as opposed to nolvadex.

regards,
COTC
I'm new to this, I don't have the slightest clue what a "typical PCT dosing" is. I am not into weights or anything, am just going to take this drug for gynecomastia reduction. Was looking for a cycle specific to my situation. What is an ALRI product?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Typical dosing for Nolva in PCT is around 20-60mg/day, starting high then tapering down over time. For gyno, it would probably be best to run it around 40mg/day for an extended period and see how that works for you. ALRI is a supplement company.

Status
Not open for further replies.