About to take Nolvadex before starting Fin and Arimidex

1. About to take Nolvadex before starting Fin and Arimidex

I want to do a cycle of Nolvadex to reduce my gynecomastia before I start back on Propecia coupled with Arimidex. What is the cycle of Nolvadex that I should do? Thank you very much.

Laurier

2. i believe there was a huge thread on this not too long ago, hit up the search key brother.

somethings along the lines of typical PCT dosing except spread out for a long period of time...i believe nolvadex takes a while to reduce gyno even the smallest amount...i would look into raloxifene or maybe some ALRI products as opposed to nolvadex.

regards,
    COTC

3. Quote Originally Posted by CarryOnTheChaos
    i believe there was a huge thread on this not too long ago, hit up the search key brother.

somethings along the lines of typical PCT dosing except spread out for a long period of time...i believe nolvadex takes a while to reduce gyno even the smallest amount...i would look into raloxifene or maybe some ALRI products as opposed to nolvadex.

regards,
    COTC
    I'm new to this, I don't have the slightest clue what a "typical PCT dosing" is. I am not into weights or anything, am just going to take this drug for gynecomastia reduction. Was looking for a cycle specific to my situation. What is an ALRI product?
    •   

4. Typical dosing for Nolva in PCT is around 20-60mg/day, starting high then tapering down over time. For gyno, it would probably be best to run it around 40mg/day for an extended period and see how that works for you. ALRI is a supplement company.

Similar Forum Threads

1. About to take Methyl Stack by LG
    By gymrat8807 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 11:29 PM
  2. Have to take a break from supps and lifting.
    By crpav in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 07:02 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 08:55 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 04:09 PM