Your pick for favorite OTC PCT product

nmarco37

Awards
As far as Over The Counter PCT products go, what do you all feel is your favorite? You can include factors such as effectiveness, price, value, etc...

I know that Nolva is going to pop up in this discussion, but let's try to keep this thread about OTC products only.

So far, I have used only 6 oxo and Rebound XT. I feel they both worked well, however I retained more weight while using 6 oxo.

Peace
Nick

jverch

Board Supporter
Awards
I used Novedex XT when Rebound wasn't in stock and it brought the guys back pretty well...I'd say almost better than Nolva, but it wasn't the same cycle as the one I used Nolva with so I'm not sure it's an apples to apples comparison.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
depends on the cycle now dosent it.
and I never use only "one" product.

if your talking AI's right now I'm going with ATD. cheap and very effective.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
My fav is OTC PCT is fenugreek.....but that's because of the non-otc stuff that it's playing a supporting role to. :D

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
IGF-1, ATD (RXT), fenugreek, maca, DHEA, ZMA.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LX, ATD, fenugreek
would love to try activate

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
6oxo & 7oxo Transdermal + EC stack & maintaining caloric excess. Drops the boys quick & keep most of my gains. Of course that is only after short 6wk SD/4ad cycle. Long cycles = Nolva + 6&7 oxo + T3 :)

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
wouldn't T-3 post-cycle be completely counter-productive?

Catabolism
Increased Protein Synthesis etc...?

regards,
COTC

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
Aside from the usual Nolvadex I love to use phosphatyldilserine, DHEA, CEE/Creatine, Clen, and pending how quick I want the boys back I'll throw soem clomid in from time to time...although the sides suck :-/

regards,
COTC

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
wouldn't T-3 post-cycle be completely counter-productive?

Catabolism
Increased Protein Synthesis etc...?

I use the T3 at a low dose (20-30 mcg ed) along with the EC stack to boost metabolism. My calories
stay high :food: and it helps me stay lean and not feel like total poo poo:nutkick: . Have not noticed any catabolism @ that
dosing schedule.

Some peeps use Clen for this purpose but that stuff tweaks me out!