1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

VETerinary (h)CG

I have posted this before but I was thinking a specific PCT forum might allow some others more familiar with the topic to see it. Here goes.

I was wondering if Veterinary "Gonadotropina Corionica" made by Loeffler is safe to use in Humans for PCT? Part of the problem is that this product is in Spanish (which I do not speak) but it lists the ingredients as Gonadotropina Corionica without an indication it is from human sources. In vet products is that typical or is it possible I have equine Gonadotropin, or Badger Gonadotropin, or some other Gonadotropin that should not be used by a human. So basicall has anyone used a product like this for PCT with success? The answer to the obvious question is, I have asked everyone I know and no one is able to get HCG locally? Also because of a prior customs letter I am not to keen on ordering from overseas.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You are going to get the same answers you did last time.. which if I remember correctly went to the tune of it an animal product that is fairly specific to the animal like growth hormone
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%

I know people have used the "vet CG" for recovery and it supposedly works. However, some claim that you have to use a larger dosage.

In my mind, I would be hesitant to use the vet grade since it certainly is not intended for human usage. HCG is made from urine of pregnant females for humans. So where does "vet CG" come from? I actually think it is used to induce birth, not sure though.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%

Thanks Matt. Not trying to be a pain in the ass just want to see if there is any other angles to approach this from. I have heard other guys on other boards say it is ok. So just trying to straighten it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    You are going to get the same answers you did last time.. which if I remember correctly went to the tune of it an animal product that is fairly specific to the animal like growth hormone
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%

So some have done it with success but logic says it is a risk. I guess the jury is still sort of out. I got one week left to try to get some regular HCG or else it is time to decide if I feel like being a guina pig or just running PCT with Clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by size
    I know people have used the "vet CG" for recovery and it supposedly works. However, some claim that you have to use a larger dosage.

In my mind, I would be hesitant to use the vet grade since it certainly is not intended for human usage. HCG is made from urine of pregnant females for humans. So where does "vet CG" come from? I actually think it is used to induce birth, not sure though.
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    I have posted this before but I was thinking a specific PCT forum might allow some others more familiar with the topic to see it. Here goes.

I was wondering if Veterinary "Gonadotropina Corionica" made by Loeffler is safe to use in Humans for PCT? Part of the problem is that this product is in Spanish (which I do not speak) but it lists the ingredients as Gonadotropina Corionica without an indication it is from human sources. In vet products is that typical or is it possible I have equine Gonadotropin, or Badger Gonadotropin, or some other Gonadotropin that should not be used by a human. So basicall has anyone used a product like this for PCT with success? The answer to the obvious question is, I have asked everyone I know and no one is able to get HCG locally? Also because of a prior customs letter I am not to keen on ordering from overseas.
    If you want to post up the info I can translate it for you.
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%

Thanks bro. I am actually away from home for a few days right now but as soon as I return I will post the info and hopefully we can see exactly what it says.

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    If you want to post up the info I can translate it for you.
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%

Well guys I took the plunge. I hit 1000ius yesterday and 1000ius today. I will likely go to 1000ius per day for the next 8 days and then drop the HCG and kick in the clomid or Ultra Hotter. I will let you guys know if this Vet HCG works or if I get any problems from it.
  9. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.3%

Good luck, it's sounds interesting
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.6%

I've always heard of people using it. I mean, it's not REALLY made for animals anyway. The Mexicans know where that stuff is getting jabbed into.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.22%

Quote Originally Posted by N4cer
    I've always heard of people using it. I mean, it's not REALLY made for animals anyway. The Mexicans know where that stuff is getting jabbed into.
    AMEN!

regards,
    COTC
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%

Well so far after two inj no site reaction at least.
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%

So far no reactions. This is day three. I haven't used HCG in a long time so anyone know how many days before I can know if it is really working or not?
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.6%

By day 3, my balls feel friggin HUGE. Okay, not huge, but they are at least back to existence.
  15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%

Not so far here at 1000ius per day. Could be the Chorionic Gonadotropina (whatever animal source it is from) is not effective in humans. That would be bad.......

By day 3, my balls feel friggin HUGE. Okay, not huge, but they are at least back to existence.
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%

I think I spoke too soon in my last post. Friday I inj another 1000ius and then Saturday and Today I was away and could not inj (but I hear HCG has a 3 day active life) anyway my nuts have started to come back up to size and my sex drive is pretty good for my first week of PCT. I will keep you guys posted.
  17. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.74%

Interesting and also interested in your comparison of GH and P-gh.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%

Oh by the way this will be my 5th day this week of 1000ius shot, probably last one tomorrow before kicking in the Clomids. As far as I can tell this Vet (h)CG seems to work as good as the real deal. My nuts are filled out just like regular HCG and my libido is pretty strong.

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Interesting and also interested in your comparison of GH and P-gh.

CROWLER
  19. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.3%

AWesome
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%

If it's mislabeled human hCG, that's one thing. But if it's bCG or some other species, don't do it! Big time autoimmune disorders and anti-body reactions. It could destroy testicular function and cause pituitary probs also. Bad news stuff.
  21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%

The trial I was running of the Vet (h)CG is over as far as I can tell everything is fine. Nuts came up to size and no apparent immune reaction yet. Last shot was on Saturday and yesterday I started Clomid. I can not say if it is mislabled human Gonadotropin or some other species. I still do not know. It was not the smartest thing I have ever done but so far it seems alright. Dr.D based on the fact that I am done with this trial run with no aparent ill effects do you think there is still any possible long term risk?

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    If it's mislabeled human hCG, that's one thing. But if it's bCG or some other species, don't do it! Big time autoimmune disorders and anti-body reactions. It could destroy testicular function and cause pituitary probs also. Bad news stuff.
  22. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.6%

People use this all the time. It's common. I don't know why everyone on AM is acting like this is some new concept.
  23. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%

N4,

I for one didn't know it was common. It is good to hear it is because I was really worried about giving it a shot but I really had no other choice. Luckily it seems like it worked out all right.

People use this all the time. It's common. I don't know why everyone on AM is acting like this is some new concept.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    The trial I was running of the Vet (h)CG is over as far as I can tell everything is fine. Nuts came up to size and no apparent immune reaction yet. Last shot was on Saturday and yesterday I started Clomid. I can not say if it is mislabled human Gonadotropin or some other species. I still do not know. It was not the smartest thing I have ever done but so far it seems alright. Dr.D based on the fact that I am done with this trial run with no aparent ill effects do you think there is still any possible long term risk?
    It's safe to say you're fine. It would be apparent by now if an immune reaction was to occur. Usually by the second shot. This may be common, but I was always too chicken to try it. I still remember the horror stories of autoimmune problems from monkey GH with body builders from the '80s.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Close grip incline vs cg flat
    By SoupNaziNazi in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-18-2014, 07:39 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 11:33 AM
  3. Chorionic Gonadotropina? Vet (H)CG?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 12:18 AM