Nova or Clomid for my 1-andro cycle

Casey.dsx

Awards
Keep this short and simple. Running 8 weeks of 330mg 1-andro. I have both Clomid & Nolva on hand for PCT. I've been doing a lot of research and I can't seem to come to a conclusion which one I should use for PCT, Nolva or Clomid. I have a few weeks left of my cycle and I have had some pretty good gains so far. About 5 years ago I did a halodrol cycle and used Clomid as PCT and had some good results with it. I am 28 years old now. Thank you.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep this short and simple. Running 8 weeks of 330mg 1-andro. I have both Clomid & Nolva on hand for PCT. I've been doing a lot of research and I can't seem to come to a conclusion which one I should use for PCT, Nolva or Clomid. I have a few weeks left of my cycle and I have had some pretty good gains so far. About 5 years ago I did a halodrol cycle and used Clomid as PCT and had some good results with it. I am 28 years old now. Thank you.
Either one would work just fine. Since you experienced good results with Clomid you should stick with it imo.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Either one would work just fine. Since you experienced good results with Clomid you should stick with it imo.
Agreed with this. If you know one you react well to then I'd stick to the clomid.

Casey.dsx

Awards
Thanks for the replies. That is a good point. I probably will stick with the Clomid just from my last cycle exp. I just kept reading in my research that Nolva was stronger.

Casey.dsx

Awards
I've done so much research on both of them and cycles and everything etc etc it was hard to make a decision, I think that is a good deciding factor though right there that I had some good results with the Clomid a few years ago. I just want to make the best choice here to keep as much gains as I have made! I read so much stuff on here from different people of what worked for them, their theories their opinions etc etc sometimes it's hard to know what is a fact and what is just a belief lol.. if that makes sense. Some people say start using the Clomid a couple days before your cycle ends and some people say don't start until your completely done.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've done so much research on both of them and cycles and everything etc etc it was hard to make a decision, I think that is a good deciding factor though right there that I had some good results with the Clomid a few years ago. I just want to make the best choice here to keep as much gains as I have made! I read so much stuff on here from different people of what worked for them, their theories their opinions etc etc sometimes it's hard to know what is a fact and what is just a belief lol.. if that makes sense. Some people say start using the Clomid a couple days before your cycle ends and some people say don't start until your completely done.
I'd just start the day after you finish your cycle.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What about torem? Not many people talk about it but imo it’s far better than nolva or clomid

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As he said. Torem better than nolva or clomid.

Casey.dsx

Awards
Well maybe next cycle I will research & use torem. But as of right now i already have both Clomid & Nolva on hand from when I bought everything for my cycle. (I always buy my PCT before I even start a cycle) thanks for the replies guys.