Same PCT if I cut cycle short?

musicman725

Awards
Hey y’all. I am in the middle of my first PH cycle, just R-Andro by itself. I’m going to cut it short because my work circumstances just aren’t gonna allow me to get to the gym and take advantage of it. I’m 3 weeks in, I ran one week at 300mg ED and then bumped to 400. I have Nolva and was planning to run the standard 20/20/10/10, but do y’all think that’s overkill for so mild and short a cycle? Like maybe I should go 10/10/10 or something? I’ve read most threads saying run it anyway but I know it does have some sides so I don’t want to overdo it if unnecessary. Thanks in advance.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would say that is fine. Personally I would probably still start with 20mg because it's so cheap, but either way you would probably be fine.

musicman725

Awards
I would say that is fine. Personally I would probably still start with 20mg because it's so cheap, but either way you would probably be fine.
Yeah not worried about the cost, 1 bottle does it fine at 20mgx30mL. I was just worried about the sides. Especially if they’re unnecessary you know.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah not worried about the cost, 1 bottle does it fine at 20mgx30mL. I was just worried about the sides. Especially if they’re unnecessary you know.
Makes sense, I never got any side effects from Nolva and think most people generally don't. Clomid gives me terrible migraines.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d just got ahead and do 20/20/10/10 and be safe.