Gyno help ?

SportsRfun

Awards
I’m pretty far removed from any cycles at this point, I developed Gyno after I did a test e and epistane cycle a few years ago. Had ai on hand during cycle and took proper pct. I had no side effects for months then started to get light Gyno. I have been able to control it with a good diet and with regular supplements like dim and ic3 over the past year/s, but now I believe I have full blown Gyno. I am wondering if I could benefit from taking a low dose serm like nolva to reduce the overall tenderness and size of my Gyno in the meantime while I try to save up for the surgery because I do not believe my insurance covers it. If anybody has any advise I would appreciate very much. I also have a blood test scheduled in a few days as well to get a fuller picture of my total well being and to see my e and t levels.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
U developed a gyno years after your test e Ana Epistane cycle ?

Hope u can find a solution soon

SportsRfun

Awards
Not exactly, I had developed it in the few months after the cycle, but it wasn’t very bad at the time. I have been able to manage it very well since then, but recently I had noticed that i started to have more side effects and then it felt like it was overnight (more like a few days) that I had larger lumps. Originally they were no larger than a dime and since it really isn’t a serious issue I figured I could control it with research on supplements. I haven’t really had a quality serm connection since I was on cycle, so I went the diet and otc supplement way.

Ryankirsch

Awards
Nolva will help. Or try the letro nolva combo..
I also got gyno from a pH actually that allededgy didn't aromatize ...and it happened a couple months after my cycle....I used dim and nolva in small amounts to help keep it in control...less puffiness...but hate the side effects of nolva but still use to combat the gyno look

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Is gyno just b**** tits or does it specifically develop a lump underneath? Because I ran a pH awhile back and definitely felt like I got some gyno from it.
Just not 100% sure it is. I did stop doing cardio for awhile, so that might be the problem as well.. lol #dirtybulk

I got some aromasin on hand, so I might run that at 12.5mg EOD..

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I’m pretty far removed from any cycles at this point, I developed Gyno after I did a test e and epistane cycle a few years ago. Had ai on hand during cycle and took proper pct. I had no side effects for months then started to get light Gyno. I have been able to control it with a good diet and with regular supplements like dim and ic3 over the past year/s, but now I believe I have full blown Gyno. I am wondering if I could benefit from taking a low dose serm like nolva to reduce the overall tenderness and size of my Gyno in the meantime while I try to save up for the surgery because I do not believe my insurance covers it. If anybody has any advise I would appreciate very much. I also have a blood test scheduled in a few days as well to get a fuller picture of my total well being and to see my e and t levels.
do you have any recent bloodwork?

obviously if you have elevated E2, then I'd add an AI to lower that.

if not, just nolva (10-20 mg/day) or ralox (60 mg/day) and give that a shot.