Need help on post cycle!

O

Ognie

Awards
I just started a cycle of 2 cc test and 4cc tren a week, and I’m trying to see what if anything I need to take following a 8week cycle. The test bottle is 250mg/ml the tren is 200mg/ml

O

Ognie

Awards
Am I doing something wrong? This is the first cycle I have done, and If I am, I would love any help. Am I not doing enough? Or to much? Or not long enough

O

Ognie

Awards
Lol. I’m learning that now. I ordered nova and clomid. Should be in well before my last dose. Is the dosage I’m doing of teen to test about right? Or would you recommend bumping it one way or another

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol. I’m learning that now. I ordered nova and clomid. Should be in well before my last dose. Is the dosage I’m doing of teen to test about right? Or would you recommend bumping it one way or another
I’m no expert, but from the little bit I know, you’re taking way too much especially for the first time out.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s your total dose of test a week?
Tren in your first cycle? Baaadddddd idea its barely a good idea after your tenth cycle
Diet? Training years? Age?

O

Ognie

Awards
I am taking 1 cc of test twice a week, and two cc of tren twice a week. I am 34yr 5ft 11 205. I based what I was taking off of the couple forums I read.

O

Ognie

Awards
I’ve been lifting for probably 10+years, and my diet is better than most, high protein for sure. I would love some kinda guidelines on what I should do, if the plan I have is wrong. My main confusion is the dosages, people say the mg/ml can make the cc differ on bottle to bottle, if someone can dumb it down for me, I’d love it!

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve been lifting for probably 10+years, and my diet is better than most, high protein for sure. I would love some kinda guidelines on what I should do, if the plan I have is wrong. My main confusion is the dosages, people say the mg/ml can make the cc differ on bottle to bottle, if someone can dumb it down for me, I’d love it!
The whole point is you should’ve researched the dosage before you started taking it...

O

Ognie

Awards
That is what the research I did said to take. The majority of the forums I read said to take 400mg tren, 200-250mg test. I’ve had several people on here tell me this isn’t right, but not one person has given me a answer as what I should be taking. It’s not a lot of help when you say that’s not right, but won’t say what would be a correct dose