Clomadex and pct question

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
I got clomid for my post cycle on this run I’m about to do but I’ve read a lot of post about clomadex not being a serm you need? What’s the deal on it? Thought about running clomadex as my pct on a sarm cycle in the future but should I just stick with clomid?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got clomid for my post cycle on this run I’m about to do but I’ve read a lot of post about clomadex not being a serm you need? What’s the deal on it? Thought about running clomadex as my pct on a sarm cycle in the future but should I just stick with clomid?
First of all, if you are running a cycle of anabolic androgenic steroids your Post Cycle Therapy needs to be based upon usage of a clinical SERM drug. These are usually either Clomiphene(Clomid) or Tamoxifen Citrate(Nolvadex). Clomadex is NOT a SERM drug. It is an an inadequate poorly formulated otc product named in a manner to capitalize on the confusion and ignorance of consumers. If you purchased only Clomadex do NOT start an AAS cycle.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
First of all, if you are running a cycle of anabolic androgenic steroids your Post Cycle Therapy needs to be based upon usage of a clinical SERM drug. These are usually either Clomiphene(Clomid) or Tamoxifen Citrate(Nolvadex). Clomadex is NOT a SERM drug. It is an an inadequate poorly formulated otc product named in a manner to capitalize on the confusion and ignorance of consumers. If you purchased only Clomadex do NOT start an AAS cycle.
Okay that’s what I was wondering I’ll just stick to clomid/nolva then thanks man.