Albumin H 5.2 (3.6-5.1)

TSH: 1.793 (0.400-4.000)

Free T4 1.1 (0.8-1.8)

TT3 L 0.7 (0.8-1.8)

T4 4.9 (4.9-12.0)

FT3 L 1.82 (2.30-4.20)

IGF-1 H (99-283)

E2 L 25 (40.7-424.6)

i should have a few more that i didn’t list. If theres anything else you want to see, ask and ill check if i got it tested.

I dont get it. Since hiring this Holistic doctor I’ve done EVERYTHING under the sun and listened to his dietary recommendations. I’ve easily spent $2000 plus between his services, the supplements he provides, and food that i need to purchase on a weekly basis. I’ve taken ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Ginseng, Long jack, and I’m about to start Mucuna soon.

Despite all these efforts, nothing has changed. My liver enzymes are as high as they’ve ever been.

the question is where do I go from here?

I’m seeing a rheumatologist this Tuesday to test for any autoimmune conditions, however my gut is telling me that’s not the case. I feel like I’d be suffering much more if an AI condition was to blame, but I’m testing to make sure.

I’ve been prescribed Armour Thyroid and I’m about 3 days in, we’ll see how that goes.

But could the issue be directly involved with the pituitary itself?

GH has been suggested to me on forums before but I’m not sure if it makes sense with high DHEA & IGF-1.

Need some help trying to find a direction to go from here.

please let me know what you guys think, thanks!

C

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hey hows it going my dudes!

These some of my recent lab ranges:

DHEA-S: 286 H (40.8-222.0)

Ferritin: 82.5 H (3.0-73.0)

Iron: 96 (65-175)

CPK 1491 H (38-174)

ACTH: 51.99 (7.00-69.00)

CORT: 12.7 (6.4-21.0)

TgAB: <12.0 (0.0-28.7)

ALT: H 65 (10-47)

AST H 45 (11-38)

FSH 2.0 (1.5-168)

LH 4.2 (0.5-68.7)

Progesterone II 1.4 (0.0-1.4)

SHBG: H 56 (10-50)

Albumin H 5.2 (3.6-5.1)

Free T4 1.1 (0.8-1.8)

TT3 L 0.7 (0.8-1.8)

T4 4.9 (4.9-12.0)

FT3 L 1.82 (2.30-4.20)

IGF-1 H (99-283)

E2 L 25 (40.7-424.6)

i should have a few more that i didn’t list. If theres anything else you want to see, ask and ill check if i got it tested.

I dont get it. Since hiring this Holistic doctor I’ve done EVERYTHING under the sun and listened to his dietary recommendations. I’ve easily spent $2000 plus between his services, the supplements he provides, and food that i need to purchase on a weekly basis. I’ve taken ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Ginseng, Long jack, and I’m about to start Mucuna soon.

Despite all these efforts, nothing has changed. My liver enzymes are as high as they’ve ever been.

the question is where do I go from here?

I’m seeing a rheumatologist this Tuesday to test for any autoimmune conditions, however my gut is telling me that’s not the case. I feel like I’d be suffering much more if an AI condition was to blame, but I’m testing to make sure.

I’ve been prescribed Armour Thyroid and I’m about 3 days in, we’ll see how that goes.

But could the issue be directly involved with the pituitary itself?

GH has been suggested to me on forums before but I’m not sure if it makes sense with high DHEA & IGF-1.

Need some help trying to find a direction to go from here.

please let me know what you guys think, thanks!
well the thyroid medication should help some things there....

FWIW, I had high liver enzymes a while back and I was not eating clean. once I cut out sugar, they dropped quite dramatically.... not sure if that's an issue you have, but it really surprised me how quick it worked.

M

mexecutioner

Awards
Did you have reverse t3 checked? Have you been dieting?

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
Hmm I don’t know if sugar was a huge problem before, although I do have a sweet tooth so I can cut back on that anyway.

Thyroid medication did not work unfortunately. I was a week into take Armour and I started getting these brutal stomach pains. These last 3 days I’ve shat about 8 times each day and was rolling around in bed in immense pain, drinking as much water as I can to help flush my system.

I just got off TRT in June since it didn’t work and was stressing my liver and kidneys.

My restart didn’t seem to be too effective so I plan on doing another one:

Hcg 250iu EOD
Followed by Nolva 20/20/20/20/10/10/5/2.5

I’m not expecting any huge changes but maybe I’ll be able to narrow down my problem areas after an effective restart.

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
Never had Rt3 checked however I do suspect that it could be high.

I’ve been seeing a homeopath the last 2 months and been dieting HARD.

Unfortunately my bloods are no different from when I wasn’t dieting pre-homeopath.

M

mexecutioner

Awards
Your low thyroid values are most likely due to your dieting. I know you said they were low before your diet but caloric intake, not food choices, are going to make your thyroid levels drop. If your RT3 is high, it will confirm this. Read up on euthyroid sick syndrome. I recommend you eat at maintenance for a while.

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
I've read up on ESS immensely before i got these rounds of bloods.

My TSH and t4 have been in range (dont know if they're optimal) through my testing and my t3 and free t3 have always been low.

I've been trying to figure out what could be the cause of my ESS since it seems my low thyroid hormones are a symptom and not a cause.

And I'm aware that caloric deficits can cause low t3, however as an ectomorph, i can assure you i always eat above 2500+ calories otherwise I'd lose ALL my muscle would disappear lol.

I will get rt3 tested since its never been tested before, most likely monday when i go to my PCP.

I just dont understand how things have gotten so complicated after a few superdrol and then test e cycles. i even made sure to never include compounds like Deca, anavar, etc cuz i feared how much damage could happen adding and stacking copious amounts of compounds. Yet out of all my friends who have done roids and have ABUSED them to no end, blasting and crusing, whole grams of test stacked with tren etc, ive ended up the most ****ed up out of everyone.

I'm testing for autoimmune diseases tomorrow morning because i had a positive ANA test in july. I tested ANA again a few weeks ago but it came back negative so its basically a 50/50 shot.

this could be an issue with my pituitary and somebody suggested a GH deficiency, but my IGF-1 & DHEA-S seem to point to the contrary.

i'll look to up my calories even more if possible but i'm not sure where to go from here.

After a full year of testing, i hope im closer to the end of this journey to recovery rather than the beginning.

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
Got myself on some t3 medication. The endo only put me on 10mcg to start without a refill.

I feel like this is too little and I wanted to find a source of Liothyronine sodium so I can bump it up in a few weeks.

If any of you know, please hit me back

C

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Got myself on some t3 medication. The endo only put me on 10mcg to start without a refill.

I feel like this is too little and I wanted to find a source of Liothyronine sodium so I can bump it up in a few weeks.

If any of you know, please hit me back
well, you can get research chem T3 pretty easy. but since you have a Dr actually working with you now, I'd try to follow their plan while to try to sort this out....

what are your testosterone levels now?

in looking at your bloodwork again, it seems like the liver issue needs to be addressed.... what have the Dr's done, in reference to that?

have you had any allergy testing done?

good luck, man. I recall reading one of your posts last year after you tried some SARMs.... I'm baffled as to what happened there...

M

mexecutioner

Awards
10 mcg is too low. Standard starting dose is 25 mcg and can be titrated up > 100 mcg. Too bad you didn't check your RT3 as you would have seen that it was elevated. You don't have hypothyroidism but now your T3 dose will shut down your own thyroid production with inadequate replacement and drive your RT3 up artificially. You need to address why your T3 is low as it is not any type of hypothyroidism. I suggest stopping the t3 and waiting to check your RT3.

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
I agree its too low. She was very tentative about giving me t3 only. She had me try seeing a naturopath to raise it, take a t4/t3 combination (which gave me the ****s) before T3; she always say that "we usually dont prescribe t3."

I did test rt3 but im having trouble getting my quest results for some reason, might have to call and see whats up.

and that ive already know for a while now in terms of trying to find the underlying condition. i wrote this post so i can get an idea of where to look and where to go based on my labs. Is there something that you may see that myself nor my endos are not?

I

M

mexecutioner

Awards
It would be helpful if you listed some of the symptoms and problems you are having rather than just lab values. We need to know what is bothering you and not chase numbers.

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
Gotchu.

I suffer from:
Fatigue '
Low libido
Limp penis/ED
No morning wood
Slowed cognitive function
Lack of confidence and all things associated with that like low mood, sense of well being, etc.
anxiety

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
Finally got the lab results:

TOTAL T: 908 H (250-827)
FREE T: 61 (46-224)
ALT: 56 H (9-46)
AST: 35 (10-40)
TSH: 0.74 (0.40-4.50)
TOTAL T3: 81 (76-181)
T3 FREE: 2.8 (2.3-4.2)
T4 FREE: 1.4 (0.8-1.8)
REVERSE T3: 17 (8-25)
LH: 6.4 (1.5-9.3)
FSH: 3.1 (1.6-8.0)
IGF-1: 279 (63-373)
CRP: 0.3 (<8.0)
PROLACTIN: 4.6 (2.0-18.0)

I know for a fact that i asked my PCP to put e2 and shbg on there but for some reason ignored that.

These results were taken a few days before i stopped armour thyroid (because it gave me a really upset stomach) and also during clomid & nolvadex. When i took my test levels last month they were in the low 200s and my fsh and lh were abysmal so i decided to do a low dose pct.

With my free t being low we can assume shbg is high and my t3s did get better but still need them towards the top third percentile for optimal function.

Question is where to go from here? what should i be looking for or looking into?

C

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established

I know for a fact that i asked my PCP to put e2 and shbg on there but for some reason ignored that.

These results were taken a few days before i stopped armour thyroid (because it gave me a really upset stomach) and also during clomid & nolvadex. When i took my test levels last month they were in the low 200s and my fsh and lh were abysmal so i decided to do a low dose pct.

With my free t being low we can assume shbg is high and my t3s did get better but still need them towards the top third percentile for optimal function.

Question is where to go from here? what should i be looking for or looking into?
well, in the bloodwork you posted at the beginning of the thread, your SHBG was high. I would assume it still is, unless your E2 dropped dramatically, which I would assume it did not.

are your liver values always elevated, or just other the past year?

FYI, found this on Wiki, as far as high SHBG:

"SHBG levels increase with estrogenic states (oral contraceptives), pregnancy, hyperthyroidism, cirrhosis, anorexia nervosa, and certain drugs. Long-term calorie restriction of more than 50 percent increases SHBG, while lowering free and total testosterone and estradiol. DHEA-S, which lacks affinity for SHBG, is not affected by calorie restriction."

as far as your E2 test, is that the sensitive for males, or just the general E2 test?

A

Admin_Error

Awards
Hey hows it going my dudes!

These some of my recent lab ranges:

DHEA-S: 286 H (40.8-222.0)
Ferritin: 82.5 H (3.0-73.0)
Iron: 96 (65-175)
CPK 1491 H (38-174)
ACTH: 51.99 (7.00-69.00)
CORT: 12.7 (6.4-21.0)
TgAB: <12.0 (0.0-28.7)
ALT: H 65 (10-47)
AST H 45 (11-38)
FSH 2.0 (1.5-168)
LH 4.2 (0.5-68.7)
Progesterone II 1.4 (0.0-1.4)
SHBG: H 56 (10-50)
Albumin H 5.2 (3.6-5.1)
Free T4 1.1 (0.8-1.8)
TT3 L 0.7 (0.8-1.8)
T4 4.9 (4.9-12.0)
FT3 L 1.82 (2.30-4.20)
IGF-1 H (99-283)
E2 L 25 (40.7-424.6)
Gotchu.

I suffer from:
Fatigue '
Low libido
Limp penis/ED
No morning wood
Slowed cognitive function
Lack of confidence and all things associated with that like low mood, sense of well being, etc.
anxiety
Your SHBG high, it can be potential lowered. Higher doses of Vitamin D has been shown to reduce it even with testosterone (detail later). Your Free T it low. We can easily get your on a successful TRT protocol even with high SHBG. Your liver test are not totally bad. Not sure how clean your diet is but I would revisit that part. I would add in some omegas/fish oils along with your choice of milk thistle, tudca, or a simple liver detox blend.

If I read this correctly your second set of blood work you were off your thyroid med?. If that the case your numbers are good and I would stay off the meds. Also even your first thyroid panel are normal and not bad. All you need is nutrients to support thyroid function. Stop your meds for the time being.

This was a quick write up I will chime in sometime tomorrow with more detail info. In the meantime can you post what your past TRT protocol was like? Can you post any other blood work you may have? Post what’s diet etc like?

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
Your SHBG high, it can be potential lowered. Higher doses of Vitamin D has been shown to reduce it even with testosterone (detail later). Your Free T it low. We can easily get your on a successful TRT protocol even with high SHBG. Your liver test are not totally bad. Not sure how clean your diet is but I would revisit that part. I would add in some omegas/fish oils along with your choice of milk thistle, tudca, or a simple liver detox blend.

If I read this correctly your second set of blood work you were off your thyroid med?. If that the case your numbers are good and I would stay off the meds. Also even your first thyroid panel are normal and not bad. All you need is nutrients to support thyroid function. Stop your meds for the time being.

This was a quick write up I will chime in sometime tomorrow with more detail info. In the meantime can you post what your past TRT protocol was like? Can you post any other blood work you may have? Post what’s diet etc like?
The thing is I’ve had my SHBG lowered before (at least 30) and my free test high with even high bioavailable test but nothing worked. I did a Hcg & Clomid/Nolva restart, proviron, etc. even though my numbers were great, I still wasn’t feeling any different so at least I knew it was r a testosterone or testicle problem.

I tried trt, 100mg a week but after 2-3 weeks when I thought I was improving I plateaued. On another forum when I posted my labs that included Thyroid, I was told my numbers for t3 and t3/Rt3 ratio were off. I used to think I had a thyroid problem but it’s more like euthyroid sick syndrome. Low t3 hormones with Normal TSH and t4.

I saw a homeopath for 2 months and kept my diet ultra clean, took his supplements and recommendations, etc. My lab results came back no differently then when my diet was at its worst.

The reason my liver numbers are elevated is from the trt. My test is already high so adding more test on top of that raises it to inhumane levels, I don’t think my body, especially my liver could’ve sustained that.

What I’m worried about is that there’s a sort of defect with my thyroid tissue itself, because up until now I can’t find any other abnormal blood work that would lead me down a certain path.

If all else fails, I plan on running hgh. That’ll increase my t4-t3 conversion and hopefully it’s healing properties could heal the tissues around my thyroid, plus I wouldn’t mind taking care of some other aches as well.

I hope it doesn’t come to that point because I know the risks involved, but if I have to then I’ll take all precautions necessary, eating clean, keeping sugar content low and sticking to complex carbs especially.

I only have my latest blood work up, but I’ll get more in the coming weeks.

My thyroid I agree is alright, but something is stopping my t3 from fueling the rest of my body which by default is giving me low thyroid function without actually being low thyroid.

If you have any hypotheses as to where to look next that’d be great, and if you could recommend a t4 dosage for 1iu & 2iu of hgh should it come to that in my near future.

A

Admin_Error

Awards
The thing is I’ve had my SHBG lowered before (at least 30) and my free test high with even high bioavailable test but nothing worked. I did a Hcg & Clomid/Nolva restart, proviron, etc. even though my numbers were great, I still wasn’t feeling any different so at least I knew it was r a testosterone or testicle problem.

I tried trt, 100mg a week but after 2-3 weeks when I thought I was improving I plateaued. On another forum when I posted my labs that included Thyroid, I was told my numbers for t3 and t3/Rt3 ratio were off. I used to think I had a thyroid problem but it’s more like euthyroid sick syndrome. Low t3 hormones with Normal TSH and t4.

I saw a homeopath for 2 months and kept my diet ultra clean, took his supplements and recommendations, etc. My lab results came back no differently then when my diet was at its worst.

The reason my liver numbers are elevated is from the trt. My test is already high so adding more test on top of that raises it to inhumane levels, I don’t think my body, especially my liver could’ve sustained that.

What I’m worried about is that there’s a sort of defect with my thyroid tissue itself, because up until now I can’t find any other abnormal blood work that would lead me down a certain path.

If all else fails, I plan on running hgh. That’ll increase my t4-t3 conversion and hopefully it’s healing properties could heal the tissues around my thyroid, plus I wouldn’t mind taking care of some other aches as well.

I hope it doesn’t come to that point because I know the risks involved, but if I have to then I’ll take all precautions necessary, eating clean, keeping sugar content low and sticking to complex carbs especially.

I only have my latest blood work up, but I’ll get more in the coming weeks.

My thyroid I agree is alright, but something is stopping my t3 from fueling the rest of my body which by default is giving me low thyroid function without actually being low thyroid.

If you have any hypotheses as to where to look next that’d be great, and if you could recommend a t4 dosage for 1iu & 2iu of hgh should it come to that in my near future.
If all you did was 3 week max of TRT then that one problem (It takes a long time to truly get dialed in). Was it one does of a 100mg a week or was it split? Higher SHBG guys may need high TT to put there FT into a better range, but still may need to have that higher TT to feel better. 1200-1350+- TT not inhumane levels. Everyone different and requires protocol / treatment. If all blood work came back good, your feeling great etc, and use just happen to be a touch on that higher end of TT then there no problem. If your dosing was 1 shot a week then that also another problem. I'd recommend 2 times a week min + a slightly higher does. Then we go from there and adjust as necessary. I still believe that what proper DR you can easily have successful TRT. I normally don't like just giving out a full protocol. Normally like giving tweaks if someone already on a protocol and few tips etc and if needed information on how to find a good doctor or I can point to one. Goal normally to arm a person with information needed.

Your liver is barely elevated slightly adding in omega / fish oil in TG forum, milk thistle, or a liver detox and sticking with it will help. Also do you drink?

Thyroid problems can be a lack of essential vitamins like iodine, selenium, Zinc, iron, b12 etc etc. Also note the most DR when your RT3 get to be above 18; normally they like to see lower, and most of the time may put you on meds. A good DR would also recommend trying selenium @ 200-400 mcg a day to help with that before issuing med etc. Anti-inflammatory diet can also help with low level thyroid problems.

You IGF levels are great and would not recommend HGH, but MK-677 instead. But for now I recommend a good DR for TRT. Then I'd say get some selenium, green vibrance, and a good multi vitamin and start that. Stick with it for a month or two. Then reevaluate; give it time. Along with omega / fish oil in TG forum, milk thistle, or a liver detox and sticking with it will help.

Mis info: Low dose T3 med @ 10 a week (slow release) is a good way to start, first thing morning empty stomach. No need to ever jump in on a higher dose. This is to assets side etc. Then from there you got up to 20 following week then 30 and stop. Blood work follows 8 weeks later then we see if dosing needs to adjust. T3/T4 combo meds usually not needed as the T4 part just end back up into the T3 so not everyone benefits from that med. So is case by case if a person would benefit from that. Remember thyroid blood work is just a simple snap shot at the time. Unless you really experiencing thyroid side then would we talk meds etc. Right now you bloods are good. Even the if we ever needed to fix RT3 then a simple T3 med at a low dose slow release is no problem. All of this is just quick info.

Really if you need I can point you to a great Dr via pm or information. The Dr telemedicine so need to travel. This would be the best route is getting a good Dr that can help and whatever you decide to do stick with it for the longer run and make small change as need base on how you feel and blood work.

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
i did trt for 8 weeks, even tried using the usual 500mg dosage test dosage but it didnt do much. My hypothesis is that my lack of thyroid conversion was prohibiting the necessary energy being put in the right place. When i ran test before i had no problems with libido, energy etc. To see that I'm having problems now means its not testosterone.
And i made sure to do the usual 2 times a week split dosages.
Plus just because i could have a higher level of Test doesnt mean its going to fix the conversion problem. i'd fully understand if everything in my lab work was perfect and my only other alternative would be to try trt, but this is not the case. My latest test levels are already over the range, if you could, please explain why you think that adding more test would be beneficial to my issues.

My liver, like i said, became stressed from the extra testosterone. To have my test at supra-physiological levels for long peroids of time could potentially do a lot of damage to my liver in the long run. i have thought about going back on test but once again, it just doesnt seem to make sense.
For certain, one of the route causes of ED/Low libido would be a hormonal imbalance, my thyroid clearly displays a hormonal imbalance as im not getting enough of the active hormone t3. I have no doubt that if that problem was taken care of, I'd be functioning normally. i have decent LH and FSH levels, still fertile to a degree and my has already proven to be able to recover.

And like i said, i saw a homeopath and we concentrated on the thyroid. I ate super clean from mid july to early oct. I used to have superfood smoothies with bone broth, collagen, cooked kale and spinach, carrots, berries, bananas, you name it. I had plenty of zinc, still take selenium and other nutrients that i knew supported the thyroid. i did groceries every week at trader joes spending no less then $150 per trip, money that i didnt have but knew i had to spend if this had any chance of working. All that and i got my labs back to see my liver enzymes as high as theyve ever been, plus my t3 lower then when i originally saw back in july.

I took armour thyroid for less then a week, it started to really hurt my stomach and give me the ****s. i took t3 at 10mcg a day for about a week or so but one day i felt like my brain was operating much slower than normally while i was at work. i had to really concentrate to do normal things for some reason, t3 is something that i can entertain in the future again, but if I'm truly euthyroid then it'll be unnecessary.

i had my shbg as low as 30, bioavailable t and free t at the top of the ranges during my hcg restart but that didnt change anything. This was before i realized my t3 was low.
And i wish taking t3 medication was that simple, but there isnt enough evidence supporting that it helps euthyroid sick syndrome. i have found more stories saying that they felt worse as opposed to better, plus if i dont find the route issue, wouldnt i have to stay on t3 for life? i'm not opposed to life long medication, but only if thats the only viable option.

And im sure there are plenty of people who have taken hgh with great igf-1 levels so thats not gonna be a problem. Like i said, i want to take it for the conversion of t4-t3 that it helps produce. if i take it for a short time and allow my body to convert, it logically should correct my ED/libido. the trick would be getting off the hgh and seeing if my body will sustain it.
And i have the mk-677 and ill try it first since itll take me a few weeks to buy hgh, plus i want to see if i could just use it instead of hgh. I've read people saying that it had an opposite effect on libido so I'm not too sure how it'll work, but the only way to find out is to try.

So in summary, why try to raise my testosterone when that doesnt fix my peripheral thyroid conversion problem? I'll still have a bad t3/rt3 ratio and it doesnt solve anything. Whose to say that the extra test wont make things worse?

A

Admin_Error

Awards
As for trt I was just simple mentioning that there always room for improvement. I also mentioned a few things on your Thyroid which you may have over looked, but I did mention about selenium etc. Sorry for any confusing. Was giving overall info.

If your selenium did not help your your RT3 / T4 and you mentioned Armor Thyroid did not work due to the issue you had with it. I know you may have did this part below, but see below?

Liothyronine is good add-on treatment of underactive thyroid if your symptoms have not been controlled on other therapies. This can be prescribe as brand name or as a generic "Cytomel". You also may be one of the people who responds better to a sustained released form of T3, but that only available from compounding pharmacies.

Also note 10mcg a day for about a week is not a good dose if it’s Liothyronine. You should have been on 10mcg a week. Then bumping to 10mcg per week to a maximum of 30mcg. As long as no hyperthyroid side effects experienced. All taking every morning on empty stomach.

You should ​also look at Tissue Level Hypothyroidism. It’s a condition where your blood levels of thyroid hormone may appear normal, but your tissues are starving for thyroid hormone.

I think your Dr approch when he/she put you on meds when you first started should have been way different, especially on dosage. Is this the type of info you like. I kept it specific to your thyroid. Does this help more?

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
As for trt I was just simple mentioning that there always room for improvement. I also mentioned a few things on your Thyroid which you may have over looked, but I did mention about selenium etc. Sorry for any confusing. Was giving overall info.

If your selenium did not help your your RT3 / T4 and you mentioned Armor Thyroid did not work due to the issue you had with it. I know you may have did this part below, but see below?

Liothyronine is good add-on treatment of underactive thyroid if your symptoms have not been controlled on other therapies. This can be prescribe as brand name or as a generic "Cytomel". You also may be one of the people who responds better to a sustained released form of T3, but that only available from compounding pharmacies.

Also note 10mcg a day for about a week is not a good dose if it’s Liothyronine. You should have been on 10mcg a week. Then bumping to 10mcg per week to a maximum of 30mcg. As long as no hyperthyroid side effects experienced. All taking every morning on empty stomach.

You should ​also look at Tissue Level Hypothyroidism. It’s a condition where your blood levels of thyroid hormone may appear normal, but your tissues are starving for thyroid hormone.

I think your Dr approch when he/she put you on meds when you first started should have been way different, especially on dosage. Is this the type of info you like. I kept it specific to your thyroid. Does this help more?
I did read about tissue hypothyroidism.

I never heard of it before and I never really see it on the list of possible hypothyroidisms so I wasn’t sure if it was real or anecdotal.

I’m left with 2 hypothesis:

1) Secondary Hypo
Maybe I threw off my hpta access permanently and I need thyroid meds

2) Tissue hypo
I cause some sort of tissue malfunction while trying to recover. The question is how do you correct it, and is it basically the same as treating any other thyroid problems, with thyroid replacement?

I see an endo today, I’ll bring up both instances. I’m going to try and squeeze in a pituitary mri and mention tissue hypo and see where it goes.

A

Admin_Error

Awards
I did read about tissue hypothyroidism.

I never heard of it before and I never really see it on the list of possible hypothyroidisms so I wasn’t sure if it was real or anecdotal.

I’m left with 2 hypothesis:

1) Secondary Hypo
Maybe I threw off my hpta access permanently and I need thyroid meds

2) Tissue hypo
I cause some sort of tissue malfunction while trying to recover. The question is how do you correct it, and is it basically the same as treating any other thyroid problems, with thyroid replacement?

I see an endo today, I’ll bring up both instances. I’m going to try and squeeze in a pituitary mri and mention tissue hypo and see where it goes.
What part are you referring to when you say? "I never heard of it before and I never really see it on the list of possible hypothyroidisms so I wasn’t sure if it was real or anecdotal".

1) Lots variables here. Genetics etc.

2) You need to correct with actual meds for T3, T4 or both. If you already had a solid clean diet, like anti-inflammatory + proper nutrient etc & that did not help. Then you need the proper meds to address the issues you are having. The meds will be based of your blood work numbers like low T3, high RT3 etc + potential symptoms. Once you have that. Then it's getting the correct brand & dosing. Less is always more. It takes a minimum of 6 weeks for thyroid meds to work, but everyone a bit different. This is going to be a trial and error.

Your first thyroid numbers with low T3 along with not having a RT3 done at that time. Would point elevated RT3. Those first blood numbers would be more then enough and warrant for a simple standalone T3 med to correct that problem. Liothyronine 10mcg in slow release form. Followed by the above protocol I listed.

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards

I’m going to take up TRT once again.

I saw a dr that pretty much said its most likely secondary hypogonadism. My testosterone looks high because of the SHBG. My pituitary most likely malfunctioned and that’s the underlying cause I’m looking for.

He also said my thyroid is decent enough where if it were a thyroid issue, I should’ve started to see improvement as my numbers went up.

So in this case, even though I can get my test levels up, he said I probably altered something in my pituitary or down regulated my androgen receptors and possibly desensitized my body to its own testosterone production.

He said maybe he’s wrong but I think that he’s made the most sense out of all the doctors I’ve seen.

My first trt protocol had me on a way too high dose of test, and it probably didn’t help when I tried to increase it to cycle dosages. May have been aromatizing too much estrogen and never achieved balance.

I’ll be starting off with 100mg a week of test E and take it from there.

A

Admin_Error

Awards
I’m going to take up TRT once again.

I saw a dr that pretty much said its most likely secondary hypogonadism. My testosterone looks high because of the SHBG. My pituitary most likely malfunctioned and that’s the underlying cause I’m looking for.

He also said my thyroid is decent enough where if it were a thyroid issue, I should’ve started to see improvement as my numbers went up.

So in this case, even though I can get my test levels up, he said I probably altered something in my pituitary or down regulated my androgen receptors and possibly desensitized my body to its own testosterone production.

He said maybe he’s wrong but I think that he’s made the most sense out of all the doctors I’ve seen.

My first trt protocol had me on a way too high dose of test, and it probably didn’t help when I tried to increase it to cycle dosages. May have been aromatizing too much estrogen and never achieved balance.

I’ll be starting off with 100mg a week of test E and take it from there.
Remember with TRT in some people can affect Thyroid so there may be a need for med later on. There nothing wrong with adding a T3 med to trt. Your second set of number your RT3 almost high. Drs like that number under 15-18. So just consider T3 as an option while on TRT. I'd keep an AI on hand, so I hope he issued one. I also recommend HCG.

I will PM you a DR / info I want you to look into.