Saving my pocket book and gains while getting everything I need

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Besides nolva, clomid, and a natty booster for ****s in giggles, is there anything else that you really need for a pct after coming off a basic compound.
For instance are those all in one pct’s worth a ****?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As long as you have a serm you are good to go. The natty stuff and other supps are the good to haves but not necessary.

S

Slapoyjoe

Is one serm enough in your opinion, or are both clomid and Nolva better? I’m thinking test cycle here, and I know opinions vary.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is one serm enough in your opinion, or are both clomid and Nolva better? I’m thinking test cycle here, and I know opinions vary.
One is good enough. Either or should work great, but I think its more personal preference.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agree with the above. Either or will work. It’s a matter of what works better for you as everyone reacts differently.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Besides nolva, clomid, and a natty booster for ****s in giggles, is there anything else that you really need for a pct after coming off a basic compound.
For instance are those all in one pct’s worth a ****?
Again, one SERM is fine. However, I would say PCT is not a time to try and save a few bucks. This is the time where your body might lose some of the lean mass or strength you put on, I would try to maximize holding onto everything.

AlphaMax is a great addition and will have you covered from all angles, in addition to the SERM. You will get a full dosed AI, Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol y reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp. It helps maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It beats buying an AI, testbooster, something for libido, etc. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with a SERM.