Adding DAA and inhibit e towards the end of pct?

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Ran a sarm cycle and 3 weeks in now of pct. week 1 was a little weird (no morning wood), week 2 a little better, week 3 starting to feel more like myself. (I’m 22 btw so I’m assuming I can bounce back fairly quickly compared to older guys)

Only thing negative during pct was some pretty bad instances of depression. I was experiencing it towards the end of my cycle (low test??) but decided I wanted to stay on the full 12 weeks. (Also had a lot of **** going on in my life. Breakup, (got cheated on), Social stuff, things changing, etc...)

So 3 weeks of totally being off and the gains are still well in tact. The only thing that I have lost is my hyper fullness in my delts and the extreme dryness the s4 gave me. (Holding just a bit more water now). Strength is actually up a bit since I lowered my training volume. Energy levels are getting back to where they were, and things seem to be heading towards the right direction.

Was wondering if there would be any benefits to me running some DAA and inhibit E to solidify my progress towards the end of pct after I drop the nolva. Iooking to dry up a little, possibly boost my natural test, and keep estrogen under control while my natty test gets back to where it should be.

Blood work is scheduled in about 5 weeks from now to make sure I’m back to normal. Then I’ll re asses where I’m at and potentially plan another sarm cycle down the road. (Won’t be for a while though)

Any thoughts or other recommendations?

Thanks

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can run Inhibit E, but I would avoid DAA. DAA an actually lower test levels. It may increase test levels, but only in men whose test is low. I would go with Inhibit E and MassMax. MassMax users report a lean 5-8 pound weight gain when running two bottles and solid strength gains as well. Inhibit E would control estrogen and MassMax will aid in muscle fullness, strength, pumps, and recovery. It would be a great stack towards the end of PCT,

Here is the info on DAA

Three and six grams supplementation of d-aspartic acid in resistance trained men. - PubMed - NCBI

D-aspartic acid supplementation combined with 28 days of heavy resistance training has no effect on body composition, muscle strength, and serum ho... - PubMed - NCBI
The first study I referenced regarding DAA was published recently (2015), and used subjects with at least 2 years experience resistance training, and the study also had subjects train 4-days a week. If you look at the full text (which I put a link to below), you'll see that both 3g and 6g DAA REDUCED free testosterone relative to no DAA (although the decrease was only significant in the 6g group):

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. I wouldn't add in DAA. I would recommend picking up a natty product like viron, vector, x gels, follidrone etc.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I usually do this with an ai. As I taper off my serm, I'll taper on an ai and run it about a month. Clomid had my emotions in a funk but nolva is better and torem is ideal ime.... that is without life happening though. Cycle or not life effects your mood...

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going through a breakup will wreak havoc on your emotional state. I wouldn't blame the sarms for feelings of depression. Go with the advice above, possibly grab a decent natural test booster like Kings blood to boost your libido and stuff. Your test levels will bounce back you just need to mitigate the sides you get whilst it does. The jury is still out on vector etc. (strength seemed to improve for me) but I would save them for a cycle rather than a way of recovering from suppression.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
all good suggestions. Felt some high E sides about 3 days ago ( was getting unusually bloated after meals and more emotional than usual as well). knew something was off. the sns inhibit E cleared it up in a few days along with another dose of 10mg of nolva. still looking nice and dry, strength is up in PCT. no drop in weight over 3 weeks of being off. Hoping these gains are here to stay for the long term as long as I stay consistent and work my tail off (but also train smart) ! I'll pick up some k1ngs blood instead of the DAA to run to help further, libido has gone up though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
brandlife Anabolics 27
Supplements 7
Supplements 8
BeastMode 1 Post Cycle Therapy 8