possible rebound gyno advice

P

Paddyb85

Awards
hi guys looking for some advice. couple cycles under belt pct in this one may have gone wrong.
previous cycles are superdrol and 2 epi - one which seemed to be bunk) all cycles involved otc pct (i know i know but i felt i recovered well, gains, libido, mood etc all fine, bloodwork after the superol one and all seemed fine) always left way more than enough times between the cycles too.

anyway this time epistane- havoc to be precise. relatively mild 30-40 mg throughout the course as a cutter. this time i used a different otc oct - vital labs pct 3x. again all felt good throughout , still felt great, hadnt lost any strength libido was still there as was throughout cycle but at the end of pct last weekend with a few days to go i noticed a lump, firm and tender uder my nipple. been to docs, he was useless told me its natural anatomy, then when i told him i had used epi he then just looked down his nose at me and told me it will be fine and to stop messing around with hormones and do things the hard way, wanker. felt like lamping him. he basically said let homeostasis come naturally. didnt take any bloods or anything.

so my question is, will a proper pct of nolva do the trick? i mean i can live with the little lump , im just worried it may get worse or that i may develop bitch tits. the one thing i noticed this pct didnt have was arimistane, where as previous ones did. it does however apparently have trans - resveritol.

my first thought was now to take a proper recommended epi pct of nolva at 20 20 10 10. so i loaded up 40 on monday then took 20 tuesday and wednesday but it made me feel terrible. dizzy, nausious , very tired so i wasnt sure if it was the right way to go. could another otc with arimistane help or nature taking its course and hoping things do'nt get worse. and i have read a bit on likes of letro but many saying it can make things worse later on. hard getting proper solid advice. sorry for rabbling on but caught out here.

please no smart remarks about should have used serm in the first place etc. as said serms do'nt seem to agree with me and otc has worked previously. looking for some information to help hence why im asking, not to be patronised

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nolva has helped me get rid of any lumps or tenderness while on cycle and afterwards, but I used is within a few days of noticing it. It would definitely be worth a shot trying Nolva considering it is so cheap.

I would also get some blood work and start taking a lower dose of Aromasin until you can see what your e2 levels are looking like. Then adjust the Aromasin or drop it as needed.

Arimistane is not going to help you at all in this regard. Hopefully you use a proper PCT from now on. You do not even need a high dose of a SERM, low dose for several weeks would still be much better than an OTC PCT.

P

Paddyb85

Awards
Thanks buddy. I tried nolva, thought it won't do any harm doing a course . Was taking it for 6 days but I was so ill on it. Skipped it yesterday and feel alot better. Still a bit ropey but definitely better. On Saturday it was horrendous.
Yeah I was hoping the doctor would have done my blood work but he was an absolute arsehole. Wasn't I retested in the slightest . I've came off the nolva and I'm gonna keep an eye on it. If it gets worse I'll get back to the doc and demand my bloods. As I say I've never been prone to gyno before with the products I used previously. No tenderness or puffy bios etc. Literally a small lump, which i can live with if it doesn't get worse. You can see it atall. Lricknof a doctor reckons it could go on its own but he has no idea where my levels are at so his info is pretty ****.

Think I'll get some aromasin on hand and if it gets worse I'll start it. In mean time I'm booking an appointment at the doctors and demanding bloods. Bloody appointments are like two weeks away though.

Thanks for that info buddy appreciate someone getting back to me. It's sounds like the advice I was thinking in the first place but reading and reading goes in round abouts with advice. Only wish the nolva agreed with me.