Pct for lgd cycle

Khalu001

Awards
What’s up guys been lurking on here for awhile. Recently bought two bottles of LGD-4033 to run an 8 week cycle at 10 mg/d. Everywhere I read conflicting pct cycles either not taking one, a simple otc pct or going full with clomid and nolva. Anyone who has any experience with lgd and could tell me the best/safest route for PCT from an LGD cycle would be appreciated.

Dyenasty

Awards
I ran 10 mg/d for 8 weeks as well. Had good strength gains but not a ton of size. I ran a pretty simple Blackstone Labs PCT with Dim 100. And I ran liver support while on cycle. Didn’t do blood work. But felt fine and didn’t have any sides.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need a SERM. A natty anabolic such as AlphaMax or M-Test can also be ran WITH the SERM.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You need a SERM. A natty anabolic such as AlphaMax or M-Test can also be ran WITH the SERM.
This. You will definitely want nolva or clomid for a proper pct. Anything else added to pct is just extra.

Charlesw617

Awards
Its impossible to know if you're suppressed without bloodwork. I finished an 8 week cycle of LGD at 15mg a day about 2 months ago. It was also my first cycle but i learned alot, not only about my body but about anabolics. Granted im 33 and ive been working out since 16 so ive long built my newbie gains and had a solid base of muscle with a low bodyfat percentage. At the end of it i gained 15lbs and kept 10lbs, what i lost was mostly water and some fat. So lgd is good for mass but be prepared that most of that will be water and or fat.

Heres my tips...
1. EAT and Drink LOTS of water! I hope you know your maintenance macros and proper nutrition cause you can easily waste that time gaining water and fat. And keeping less than half of what you built.

2. You'll recover pretty quick so plan on working out OFTEN with LOTS OF VOLUME.

3. Sleep, as basic as it sounds LOTS of people can't get this right.

4. Consider a cycle support, but a SERM is a must. Yeah sarms arent as hars as oral steroids but they will raise your liver enzymes. For most of us its not by much, but for those lucky few it can be dangerously high. Not to mention your HDL can take a beating too. And get a serm 4 or 5 weeks of clomid or nolva either is fine. I would only consider using both if you decide to use real gear.

5. Get an AI, more specifically aromasin, durring my pct i started getting sensitive nipples. 12.5mg of aromasin every 2 days until the sensitivity was gone fixed me right up.

Im glad I waited until i was older and that I gathered info for as long as i did. Use that search function bro and good luck with your gains

Khalu001

Awards
Thanks for the response man I started my cycle yesterday gonna run 25mg arimistane along with it and see how that works out. I’m 22 6’1 around 190 ish been lifting for 6-7 years now and have built what I feel like is my genetic cap for how my body can look my nutrition has been on point for a couple years now my TDEE is around 2800 so I plan on trying to shoot for around 3300 cals/d while on this cycle with around 250p 370c 80-90ish fat. Also will be picking up clomid for pct 50-50-25-25

Charlesw617

Awards
Thanks for the response man I started my cycle yesterday gonna run 25mg arimistane along with it and see how that works out. I’m 22 6’1 around 190 ish been lifting for 6-7 years now and have built what I feel like is my genetic cap for how my body can look my nutrition has been on point for a couple years now my TDEE is around 2800 so I plan on trying to shoot for around 3300 cals/d while on this cycle with around 250p 370c 80-90ish fat. Also will be picking up clomid for pct 50-50-25-25
With your age you should bounce back with no issues. And being 6'1 190lbs is a good amount of muscle for a natural to begin moving on to anabolics. Make sure to log it, and post it up on here, reading the logs of others really did help me out when i was lurking and researching and your log can only help others.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Look when you say "Everywhere I read conflicting pct cycles either not taking one, a simple otc pct or going full with clomid and nolva" we all know that you for whatever reason just dont want to take a serm because you don't clearly understand how PCT works... not trying to be a dick, but your research should show that Serms are pretty much mandatory if you are wanting to recover effectively.