Blood work done 3 weeks pct

P

Pablo94

Awards
Hi guys

So I’m 4 weeks post pct and I got some blood work done

Little back ground on me , my cycle / pct

I’m 24, 86kg 5ft 10 and an Olympic lifter

I ran test enanthate at 700mg per week for 12 weeks and dbol at 40mg per day for the first 6 weeks

I then took 3 weeks off

Then did 4 weeks of clomid 50/50/25/25 and nolva 20/20/10/10

I finished this 4 weeks ago and I’ve just had some blood work done (male health check from medichecks)

Results attached in photo

All my levels are in the low to medium end of normal apart from DHEA sulfates which is closer to high

What would you recommend ?

Should I run HCG and clomid again ?

Or just leave it completely clean for a few weeks and test again ?

Thanks in advance

Pablo

E6A69BEC-EA19-4A29-8B53-57FC47C07C67.jpeg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
what were your pre-cycle numbers? need that for a reference for what "normal" is for you specifically.

P

Pablo94

Awards
Stupidly I never got them done before hand, I wish I did

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Stupidly I never got them done before hand, I wish I did
well then you're out of luck. nobody will be able to tell you if any of those numbers are abnormal for you... for all we know, they could be better or worse. All we can say is "well, you're in range so I guess keep doing what you're doing".

P

Pablo94

Awards
Fair play mate, so should I not be doing anything to try and bring them up or should I just bide my time until going back on ?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fair play mate, so should I not be doing anything to try and bring them up or should I just bide my time until going back on ?
I mean, you can try, but who knows if your body even has the capacity to go higher?... there will always be a limit to what your body will natrually produce, even with supps to bump it up, as at that rate it would only be temporary anyways.

clomid is often used to try to either restart or raise natural production, run long and low (25mg or less) so you could try that, but theres nothing to say you wont just drop abck down to these levels as soon as you stop either.

C

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys

So I’m 4 weeks post pct and I got some blood work done

Little back ground on me , my cycle / pct

I’m 24, 86kg 5ft 10 and an Olympic lifter

I ran test enanthate at 700mg per week for 12 weeks and dbol at 40mg per day for the first 6 weeks

I then took 3 weeks off

Then did 4 weeks of clomid 50/50/25/25 and nolva 20/20/10/10

I finished this 4 weeks ago and I’ve just had some blood work done (male health check from medichecks)

Results attached in photo

All my levels are in the low to medium end of normal apart from DHEA sulfates which is closer to high

What would you recommend ?

Should I run HCG and clomid again ?

Or just leave it completely clean for a few weeks and test again ?

Thanks in advance

Pablo

View attachment 168024
did you get your estrogen/E2 checked?

that might be part of your issue with low-ish numbers....

I would get that checked before you jump back on another SERM.

FWIW, next time make sure you run HCG (and an AI) on cycle, and I'd suggest a lower dosed, but longer, PCT.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/297449-info-hcg.html#post5870442

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288969-info-ais.html

EDIT:

a couple other things off the top of my head....

-did you take an AI on your cycle?

-3 weeks off is kinda long between the cycle and PCT.... 1-2 weeks would be better. you're not hoping for the ENTIRE amount of gear to clear, just most of it, so the SERM can start to work as the testosterone tapers off....

-high doses of SERMs (like your PCT) cause E2 levels to spike. and SERMs simply block the action of E2, so when you come off, there's typically an excess of E2 circulating in your body all of the sudden.... FWIW, for your cycle I would have suggested clomid at 25 mg/day for 8 weeks.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The main relevant factor here is how do you feel at this point? 4 weeks isnt exactly a long recovery period, after a 12 week cycle 6-8 weeks tapered SERM would have been much more comprehensive.

I would get bloods done again in 6 weeks time to see where your numbers stablised after all drugs clear your system.

B

boofboof

Awards
Hello

Regarding the blood work you did. When i go to do a test, do I ask to check for free testosterone or just ask for a testosterone check, or it goes by another name?