PCT possible gyno

zzagala10

zzagala10

Awards
Hey guys just finished a cycle of s4 gw and sr9009 ran about 9 weeks and am having a gyno flare up for the first time. This is my 4th cycle ever had slight gyno flare with my last one but things went back to normal. I'm on my first week of pct my nipples are soar and puffy and they might have a slight lump don't know if that's always been there or not. I'm currently taking just nolvadex was wondering if I should throw exemstane into the mix which I have on hand and what doses to best mitigate the sides with what I have. Thanks for the help.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Sarms really don’t cause gyno. ESP s4, sounds like a vey mild cycle. Are you sure you aren’t just freaking out? Also. Are you constantly touching them? Cause if you are that can make it appear worse.

Here is some food for thought. I thought I got gyno from dmz (puffy nips) when I came off and lost all the fat the gyno went away. Ran a sarms cycle and thought my nipples were extra puffy. Then.... I looked at some pics of myself from when I was around 16-18 long before I took anything. Guess what? Turns out My nipples have always looked like that. Real gyno hurts a lot and you form hard rubbery lumps under your nips. People report it and say that it hurts wen putting a shirt on. Keep running the nolva, and throw in some inhibit e or something like that that after the nolva and you should be fine. I bet no one would even look at it and second guess it but yourself.

zzagala10

zzagala10

Awards
I appreciate the reply mitch but I'm already months done with the nolva still got it lost 15lbs too went to the doc he said I have it. I get discharge when I squeeze my nips. I got the lump it hurts when I put pressure on it and everything. My cousin got the same **** and had his removed. Just got a referral to see a surgeon so trying to get it removed at the end of the year. I more than likely got a bunk source. Just be careful where you buy it guys more than likely if there giving discounts it's for a reason.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the reply mitch but I'm already months done with the nolva still got it lost 15lbs too went to the doc he said I have it. I get discharge when I squeeze my nips. I got the lump it hurts when I put pressure on it and everything. My cousin got the same **** and had his removed. Just got a referral to see a surgeon so trying to get it removed at the end of the year. I more than likely got a bunk source. Just be careful where you buy it guys more than likely if there giving discounts it's for a reason.
That’s a bummer bro. Maybe the s4 was bunk. You might just be a rare case. Because it seems like all gyno problems solely come from 1 thing: PROHORMONES. Usually ancillaries like nolva aren’t faked. Finished my pct now and running inhibit e for a few more weeks then bloods. My nips look soft when relaxed but there is no pain or sensitivity. I do have very very slight lumps but that was from puberty. I only notice it. Been learning to just live with it since it isn’t big enough for me to want to get it cut out.

The discharge could be a prolactin issue. It’s really hard to say what you should do at this point. Maybe in the meantime you can try running either letrozole or raloxifene and cut down to get really lean to try to improve the way it looks. A lot of guys have had success reducing the gyno to a point they are satisfied with. Only surgery can fully remove it. But then again sometimes surgery can make it look even more messed up but in a different way.

Sorry to hear man

zzagala10

zzagala10

Awards
That’s a bummer bro. Maybe the s4 was bunk. You might just be a rare case. Because it seems like all gyno problems solely come from 1 thing: PROHORMONES. Usually ancillaries like nolva aren’t faked. Finished my pct now and running inhibit e for a few more weeks then bloods. My nips look soft when relaxed but there is no pain or sensitivity. I do have very very slight lumps but that was from puberty. I only notice it. Been learning to just live with it since it isn’t big enough for me to want to get it cut out.

The discharge could be a prolactin issue. It’s really hard to say what you should do at this point. Maybe in the meantime you can try running either letrozole or raloxifene and cut down to get really lean to try to improve the way it looks. A lot of guys have had success reducing the gyno to a point they are satisfied with. Only surgery can fully remove it. But then again sometimes surgery can make it look even more messed up but in a different way.

Sorry to hear man
yea I'm just going to get the surgery **** it. To anyone saying insurance wont cover it tell them it hurts all the time and it wont go under as cosmetic. But as far as the sarms thinkingg more about it. Studies say taking it more than 3 to 4 weeks itll start causing your test to drop which in return will raise your estrogen hence the gyno. Doesn't necessarily have to be bunk just depends on how much it affects your test and how long you run it. Best to start an AI right around the 4th or 5th week if you want to run it any longer. This is just my opinion I'm not an expert but just speaking from experience and hindsight.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Sarms really don’t cause gyno. .
well, SARMs aren't supposed to cause gyno, but we seem to see that a lot here. it might be like you said... bunk SARMs, or something like that.

I find it really weird how so many guys have gyno and libido issues after SARM cycles here....

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree. No gyno or libido issues on cycle or off. Makes you wonder how legit all these SARMs are that peeps take and then report issues with. I'd like to hear about all the brand's that are laced or bunk. I know from that report that found 40ish percent of SARMs being marketed were fake, showed IronMagLabs as one of the sources that was either under dosed or contained unlisted ingredients. Which I found surprising. I stay away from any lab/manufacturer found to be unsafe or suspect product. Safety first always.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^^^ Plenty of legit, traditional aas/gear and good UGL both domestic and international for plain ol' Test E/P, Tren, Deca, EQ, and more... It's all gonna be banned as naughty anyway, might as well use the good stuff (skip unknown sides, long term effects) and make better gains too.

Plain Test E/P and any other quality aas (match your ester timings) you'll make gains or cuts and no shutdown side and easy to mitigate, known sides...

I like the quality of peeps here, but if the board needs new sponsors could go the UGL route (similar to Brotherhoodofpain forum) and skip the SARMs. I mean LGD-4033 was good gainer, RAD-140 seems promising, Ostarine helps sweat and cut... but there is just not enough long life data on them yet, any of them.