Rookie mistake! Any advice is appreciated (GYNO)

Dannyp2014

Awards
So, in November of 2017 I started a legal prohormone cycle, some unfortunate personal events within my family happened and I had to quit my cycle 2 weeks in. I did not take a PCT because I figured I didn't cycle long enough for them. THIS WAS A BIG MISTAKE ON MY PART! I should've done better research.

I'm now currently experiencing lumps behind my nipples that cause my a lot of pain when touched. (Gyno)

I do not want to have surgery if I do not have to. So my question to you all is not medical, I just want to ask:

If I were to supplement a PCT with a natural testosterone booster, would the gyno eventually disappear?

Is there any advice anyone can give me on dealing with gyno.

For those who would like to know, I am 5'10", 140lbs. Although I show no signs of "man boobs" or "droopy nipples", I can say that I am in real pain to the point where I can hardly sleep on my stomach anymore. Any and all advice is appreciated!

Kdorris8

Awards
First off, what prohormones where you taking... Brand, compound, product name, and dosage?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would start PCT right away, add in some Dermicrime. Depending on your PH you may need a stronger PCT. If issue continue see a doctor.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
so am I reading this right? your took a prohormone for 2 week back in november? and you had gyno now? when did you first notice the gyno? it may be too late to reverse you may need to see a doctor

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here what I would do:

- get some Exemestane
- get Raloxifene {around 2000mg (2gr) total}
- take 25mg of Exemestane a day for 3 days
- on day 4 take 60mg/day Raloxifene for a week, after that 30mg/day until lumps are gone (took 3 weeks total for me, everyone is different)
- when lumps are gone, stop Raloxifene and take 12.5mg Exemestane every 3 days for 2 weeks (preventing E2 rebound)

You could also use Nolvadex (Tamox) -but Raloxifene binds better to breast receptors.

Androflaven

Androflaven

Awards
Here what I would do:

- get some Exemestane
- get Raloxifene {around 2000mg (2gr) total}
- take 25mg of Exemestane a day for 3 days
- on day 4 take 60mg/day Raloxifene for a week, after that 30mg/day until lumps are gone (took 3 weeks total for me, everyone is different)
- when lumps are gone, stop Raloxifene and take 12.5mg Exemestane every 3 days for 2 weeks (preventing E2 rebound)

You could also use Nolvadex (Tamox) -but Raloxifene binds better to breast receptors.
Those doses of Raloxifene look a little low? Last I checked most folks seem to use 120mg for high dose and 60mg for maintenance dose. But yes, I would definitely try Raloxifene before surgery.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those doses of Raloxifene look a little low? Last I checked most folks seem to use 120mg for high dose and 60mg for maintenance dose. But yes, I would definitely try Raloxifene before surgery.
Yes, I know -but if you look at doses of serms in the past, they went from 200mg chlomid/d to 50mg/day for PCT purpose. 2 years ago I did PCT with chlomid: 200/150/100/100/50. The mentioned ralox doses worked well for me. On the other hand, I tried to safeguard against gyno from trestolone acetate with 15mg/d ralox during cycle, it was too low.

whit2417

Awards
Yes, I know -but if you look at doses of serms in the past, they went from 200mg chlomid/d to 50mg/day for PCT purpose. 2 years ago I did PCT with chlomid: 200/150/100/100/50. The mentioned ralox doses worked well for me. On the other hand, I tried to safeguard against gyno from trestolone acetate with 15mg/d ralox during cycle, it was too low.
Can someone please help me figure out where to get my hands on a SERM. Reading a lot of conflicting reports on this and I am just starting ostarine @ 20mg/day for the next 8 weeks. PM me please.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can someone please help me figure out where to get my hands on a SERM. Reading a lot of conflicting reports on this and I am just starting ostarine @ 20mg/day for the next 8 weeks. PM me please.
Board sponsors.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
So, in November of 2017 I started a legal prohormone cycle, some unfortunate personal events within my family happened and I had to quit my cycle 2 weeks in. I did not take a PCT because I figured I didn't cycle long enough for them. THIS WAS A BIG MISTAKE ON MY PART! I should've done better research.

I'm now currently experiencing lumps behind my nipples that cause my a lot of pain when touched. (Gyno)

I do not want to have surgery if I do not have to. So my question to you all is not medical, I just want to ask:

If I were to supplement a PCT with a natural testosterone booster, would the gyno eventually disappear?

Is there any advice anyone can give me on dealing with gyno.

For those who would like to know, I am 5'10", 140lbs. Although I show no signs of "man boobs" or "droopy nipples", I can say that I am in real pain to the point where I can hardly sleep on my stomach anymore. Any and all advice is appreciated!
what do you mean "supplement a PCT?" a "natural" testosterone booster is not gonna positively affect E2 levels or estrogen receptors or gyno.... not sure why you're even bring that up.

have you gotten any bloodwork recently?

btw, 5'10 and 140? why were you on a cycle to begin with?

read:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288969-info-ais.html

if you have high E2/estradiol (estrogen), then you need to lower it. you need an AI for that.

to treat gyno, you need a SERM, preferably one that affects the breast ER (nolva, ralox or tore).

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please don’t do that cycle
You need more knowledge and lift and eat for a few years first. You are 140 lbs - don’t touch nothing till you have a few years under your belt of training and nutrition

Warbeast

Awards
Dannyp... would love to help you out here, as I have battled gyno multiple times over the passed 15 years and am well educated on the matter. In order to do so you need to specify what you were taking and at what doses... I have beaten gyno with letrozole (estro related) and with cabergoline (prolactin related)... both compounds are readily available if you do your research