TRT & PCT

Braveheart43

Awards
If I’m on TRT ( Fortesta) & run a cycle of Test E 200-300mg for 6-8 weeks all the while still being on Fortesta. When the cycle is over & I continue my TRT do I still need a PCT?

Thnx

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are on TRT which means your HPTA is completely shut down. There is no PCT when on TRT.

Braveheart43

Awards
If I only use 500 of Test E for 6-8 weeks can you please recommend an OTC AI? & the dose & duration please

Braveheart43

Awards
. I know that. just started TRT; but don’t I need something for Gyno?

Thnx

Braveheart43

Awards
First timer. Just started TRT (Fortesta). I plan on adding 6-8 weeks of 200-300mg/wk. Do I need an AI or something to block estrogen

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you need to do a little more research. Test E will really kick in around 6 weeks.

Braveheart43

Awards
Someone told me by the 4th week. I would maybe go 8 weeks. I have to be careful as I have had a liver transplant & need more muscle for health. I’m finding all kinds of inconsistencies. Do I need as AI?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You need to find a more natural means (or qualified Dr, who knows all of your history) to add muscle, if it is really necessary.

Braveheart43

Awards
I can’t tell her I’m upping her dose for 6-8 weeks. Everybody here has a Dr.s guidance. I just need to know about an AI

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can’t tell her I’m upping her dose for 6-8 weeks. Everybody here has a Dr.s guidance. I just need to know about an AI
You're not getting any from me... because you NEED a Dr's advice.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are on TRT and don’t know what to take for an AI?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How do you think upping your dose of a controlled substance would get by your doctor when you ask for a refill before it’s due?

This whole thread stinks.