WTF do i do ?? HELP ?

WillJ1590

Awards
Look guys, last year around this time I was acting stupid and had no idea what I was doing. I was having ED issues and I decided to start taking "clomid" for the hell of it. I started experiancing "hot flashes" and my body has been in limbo ever since. I am a 29 years old who messed around with the wrong substance and I regret the **** out of it. Does anybody have any advice for me, I feel like I am dying slowly. I lost weight, my body reacts to certain foods differently almost like i have a food allergy. I've gone on "Natural Testosterone boosters" only to be told that its not good for me. So I stopped, but I am thinking that it's my only choice at this point. My body cannot take anymore abuse. Does anyone have any information regarding what steps I should take to combat what I am going through ???!!!!??? HELP ?

WillJ1590

Awards
i'm SURE and was stupid of me to do, i regret everything I've done. I'm seeing issues with myself that I was so naive about before I did the 2 cycles. I'm still a bit lost... I feel like my cortisol is out of whack & I've been seeing changes in my body that i should not be seeing... I really pray that my body turns itself around, i mean i don't even know where to begin...

WillJ1590

Awards
I went to multiple dr.s... I feel like I am going crazy, I went to a endo... (when I had PPO health insurance, which i no longer have).. I am a student as I have had so many injuries I have had to put school on hold. However, my body has been deteriorating ever since last March, I have herniated disks l4,l5-s1... I took 2 cycles of oral steroids within 8 months of each other... which SIGNIFICANTLY hurt my pituitary gland

Permabulk95

Awards
sounds like you just have some imbalance from it, i have used clomid during pct and i reacted badly to it as well i believe. you shouldn’t have taken it blindly obviously but i’ve heard of dumber things so don’t worry. just go to the doctor tell him what’s up and he will probably have you do needed blood work and go from there. it will surely show what is wrong and maybe you will also find an explanation for your pre existing low libido who knows, you’ll be all set

WillJ1590

Awards
sounds like you just have some imbalance from it, i have used clomid during pct and i reacted badly to it as well i believe. you shouldn’t have taken it blindly obviously but i’ve heard of dumber things so don’t worry. just go to the doctor tell him what’s up and he will probably have you do needed blood work and go from there. it will surely show what is wrong and maybe you will also find an explanation for your pre existing low libido who knows, you’ll be all set
easier said than done... I've had my blood work done to many times to count... Yet, I have not had it done in the last 7 months (T/E/FSH etc... I should probably get one done, but I've had multiple done after this happened to me (4 to be exact)... but i'm really thinking its something other than that. Just lost as to what could be happening to me.

WillJ1590

Awards
easier said than done... I've had my blood work done to many times to count... Yet, I have not had it done in the last 7 months (T/E/FSH etc... I should probably get one done, but I've had multiple done after this happened to me (4 to be exact)... but i'm really thinking its something other than that. Just lost as to what could be happening to me.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm SURE and was stupid of me to do, i regret everything I've done. I'm seeing issues with myself that I was so naive about before I did the 2 cycles. I'm still a bit lost... I feel like my cortisol is out of whack & I've been seeing changes in my body that i should not be seeing... I really pray that my body turns itself around, i mean i don't even know where to begin...
Without wanting to be an azz...but sounds like hysteria to me. Chlomid is known to cause emotional disturbances.

I went to multiple dr.s... I feel like I am going crazy, I went to a endo... (when I had PPO health insurance, which i no longer have).. I am a student as I have had so many injuries I have had to put school on hold. However, my body has been deteriorating ever since last March, I have herniated disks l4,l5-s1... I took 2 cycles of oral steroids within 8 months of each other... which SIGNIFICANTLY hurt my pituitary gland
You hurt your pituitary gland, significantly? With oral steroids?
-Ever tried a doctor?
-Any lab tests?
-Hormone panels?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May we have a look at said last blood labs?

Permabulk95

Awards
so you did cycles and never did a pct and took clomid way later hoping it wasn’t too late to recover? did you do your own blood work and actually see the specific numbers or did you just listen to what the doctor had to say about it?

WillJ1590

Awards
Upload the following blood test results... nah not "hysteria" lol believe me... ill work on uploading prior blood test results from PrivateMDlabs...

Permabulk95

Awards
ok that’s good , i hope some other people respond soon to help you out as well too

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope

WillJ1590

Awards
I cant upload links until I have 40 posts or greater its saying ;(

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What orals did you take, how much, how long each?
When was the last time you took chlomid?
Are you taking anything now (test boosters, OTC supplements)?
Do you lift?
Reacting different to food, like how?

WillJ1590

Awards
What orals did you take, how much, how long each?
When was the last time you took chlomid?
Are you taking anything now (test boosters, OTC supplements)?
Do you lift?
Reacting different to food, like how?
I took
Mass Tabs - 30 days ORAL followed by 1 month PCT (tamoxiphen)
Tren/Epi - 40 days ORAL - followed by 1.5 months PCT (tamoxiphen)
Superdrol - 30 days ORAL - followed by 1 month PCT (tamoxiphen)

all cycles had the following taken w/ them
Cycle support
milk thistle
Protein
Creatine
Waxy-maize starch

WillJ1590

Awards
Last time i took clomid was last Feburary for around 2-weeks +/-

WillJ1590

Awards
Now I am not taking ANY OTC test boosters, RN I am taking
alshwagandha
BCAA (sometimes)
Fish Oil
Calcium Citrate Magnesium and Zinc

WillJ1590

Awards
I did go to PrivateMDlabs and had my cortisol tested because I could tell my adrenal glands were causing me to go banana's... Right after I started to take alshwagandha which has made me feel significantly bit better...

I'm thinking if i go back on the Test booster it will hopefully rebalance my hormonal levels. But I'm only 29, I dont want to ruin my fertility by staying on it for a extended period of time you know ?

WillJ1590

Awards
Not at the moment I do not lift, I attempted to get back into lifting but my lower back, i keep re-injuring myself, so i started to swim but I have only been swimming as many times as I can count on 1 hand. I cant find the umph to get my self to the pool

Food different is that I am experiencing a Gluten intolerance...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took
Mass Tabs - 30 days ORAL followed by 1 month PCT (tamoxiphen)
Tren/Epi - 40 days ORAL - followed by 1.5 months PCT (tamoxiphen)
Superdrol - 30 days ORAL - followed by 1 month PCT (tamoxiphen)

all cycles had the following taken w/ them
Cycle support
milk thistle
Protein
Creatine
Waxy-maize starch
Doses of tamoxifen ?

WillJ1590

Awards
doeses were to standards

40/40/20/20 for 1st & 3rd

40/40/30/20/10 for 2nd

(I think)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I "express googled" your assertion that the orals "hurt" your pituitary gland.
IMO, that is not likely.

https://academic.oup.com/qjmed/article/107/1/21/1514216
-Long term steroid use is referring to anti inflammatory steroidal drugs (99% sure)
-1 patient with anabolic steroid use -and it caused a deficiency in Gonadotropin ---> see next link about that

https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/255152-overview
-Gonadotropin deficiency results in low luteinizing hormone, that should be visible in your lab results

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
doeses were to standards

40/40/20/20 for 1st & 3rd

40/40/30/20/10 for 2nd

(I think)

What did the last lab test say about testosterone, estrogen?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to go to bed.

If anything hormonal is out of whack, an endo will notice it and help you.
I don't believe that you caused permanent damage to any gland BUT you may not have recovered from your cycles -and are feeling the effects of low test.
Sudden intolerance to food can occur at any time to anyone. One of the causes of "intolerance" could be an immune modulating effect of certain drugs, including hormones, I guess.

Like I said, your endocrinologist may not rely as heavily on google as I do. :) We are only a bunch of roid heads, no doctors.

WillJ1590

Awards
I have to go to bed.

If anything hormonal is out of whack, an endo will notice it and help you.
I don't believe that you caused permanent damage to any gland BUT you may not have recovered from your cycles -and are feeling the effects of low test.
Sudden intolerance to food can occur at any time to anyone. One of the causes of "intolerance" could be an immune modulating effect of certain drugs, including hormones, I guess.

Like I said, your endocrinologist may not rely as heavily on google as I do. :) We are only a bunch of roid heads, no doctors.
So I did get a blood test back in September from a endo, and I was not thinking clearly and I was stupid enough to not ask for a copy of the blood work. However, I do have a dr. apt today but since i am back in school & don't have PPO insurance anymore and no means of transportation to get to the facility I have no way of obtaining that blood test. But I will talk to my primary today and see what she can do as far as obtaining my last blood test results

WillJ1590

Awards
Things are just a lot harder for me to do with the health insurance I have now, its not as easy to see Endo's or make dr. apts as I have the lowest grade (AKA Free health insurance)

Jjbizz

Awards
Soooo I’m on a pct right now after 4 weeks of DMZ I’ve using clomid and so far so good but this post has me wondering.. are these kind of reactions to clomid typical or unlikely? Has anyone else had bad reactions to clomid?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Soooo I’m on a pct right now after 4 weeks of DMZ I’ve using clomid and so far so good but this post has me wondering.. are these kind of reactions to clomid typical or unlikely? Has anyone else had bad reactions to clomid?
Unlikely. Never say never -and yes, some people get bad reactions to certain drugs.
IMHO, his symptoms are not directly related to his clomid use, more related to a failed PCT.
Even though his dosages for nolva are sound, My PCT would have been more aggressive after the S-drol.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To be fair if you google clomid as a pharmaceutical and go to the side effects list there are a TON of potential side effects. Take a look lol. One of the more common side effects of clomid are hot flashes by the way. That’s just a symptom of estrogen being suppressed. Women who take clomid for breast cancer note it as being one of the most common side effects

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be fair if you google clomid as a pharmaceutical and go to the side effects list there are a TON of potential side effects. Take a look lol. One of the more common side effects of clomid are hot flashes by the way. That’s just a symptom of estrogen being suppressed. Women who take clomid for breast cancer note it as being one of the most common side effects
I said unlikely, after looking at a dosage of 20mg/day for 2 weeks.
I have done 200mg/d without problems in the past.
But I also said: Never say never.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I said unlikely, after looking at a dosage of 20mg/day for 2 weeks.
I have done 200mg/d without problems in the past.
But I also said: Never say never.
Yea I personally think OP is creating some of his own symptoms by worrying too much

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Look bro, the way you write does suggest your might be over reacting to things you are feeling.

But

You are clearly extremely worried so regardless of your sh1t insurance you need to find a way to get to a docs. If you legitimately think your in big trouble then talk to friends or family and ask them to give/lend you the money to get checked properly.

Some of the people of this forum are unbelievably knowledgable but ultimately we are just a bunch of guys (and girls) on the internet......you say in your first post you think your dying, well with the best will in the world that’s not a situation I’d place in the hands of strangers who have a shared love of roids, gainz and veinz......

Get to a doctor somehow and put your mind at rest bro.

greg916

Awards
You need to just go to a doctor and get blood work done. They’ll be able to correct any imbalances.