Help me tweak a killer PCT stack!

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
20180317_121802r.jpg

Hi all, I'm looking for input on tweaking an 8-week PCT stack after an underwhelming run of LGD-4033 (more on this in a separate thread when the cycle's done in a couple weeks). My goal is to (of course) bring natural test production up to where it was before, as well as use natural anabolics to keep, and hopefully add to, my size gains made while on the SARM.

So the pic above shows the "raw materials" I have to work with for the PCT stack. The pic doesn't show it clearly, but the Ibutamoren is the Neobolics brand MK-677, 15mg capsules x 90. The red and white pill bottle in the middle is EnhancedRx Clomid, 25mg x 100. The blue and white bottle in the middle is SD Pharmaceuticals Acacetin 99, an OTC anti-aromatase which I've found to be very effective in the past.

I was thinking of going with something like this:

Clomid for the first 4 weeks (50/50/25/25mg)
MK-677 15mg/day at bedtime, Monday to Friday
BLR Vector
MASSACR3
Creatine Mono 3g/day
Beta-Alanine 4g/day

So, some questions for you all:

1) Rebirth: Is Clomid used during the first 4 weeks sufficient for recovery after a SARM, or should I use Rebirth as well from weeks 5-8 to "consolidate" the test boost? Would this be overkill or insurance?

2) Should I go with straight MASSACR3, which I have more of on-hand, or do a combo of 1 cap of MASSACR3 and 1 cap of EP1LOGUE instead? I previously ran EP1LOGUE at full strength for 8 weeks combined with HTP Laxogenin 100 at 200mg/day and made great gains - would this be similar? How much Epi and Laxo are we actually getting in the end with the phytosome bonded to it in the final mg count?

3) Should I bother with the SNS Bulbine here, or save it for another stack? Early reports on Vector seem to mention some sex drive & well-being boost already

4) Anti-aromatase: I know that LGD-4033 doesn't aromatize, but has anyone experienced an estrogen rebound when coming off of it? Would there be any benefit in adding in the Acacetin 99 as insurance against that?

Thanks in advance for all the input!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, that is a hell of a stack. What you have listed looks good. I wouldn't add Rebirth to it. You can add Bulbine if you libido doesn't recover. It's my favorite libido stack and works great at 2 caps/day.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great call on Vector! The beauty of it is that it can be used year round with no breaks!

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. I'll drop the Rebirth for a run some other time, and only introduce the Bulbine when I need it.

I've decided to drop the MASSACR3 and MK-677, and only run Vector for the cycle - there's a lot of good feedback on Vector, to the point where I think running it without the others should be more than enough. I'll save the others for later cycles, so the revised result will look like this:

Clomid for the first 4 weeks (50/50/25/25mg)
BLR Vector
Creatine Mono 3g/day
Beta-Alanine 4g/day
Acacetin 99 - 1 capsule every other day (prevent any estro rebound, and good for libido)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That will be a nice pct set up. Vector in PCT is definitely a nice addition and should help you hold onto your gains nicely!