Tweaking my PCT (After Test/Anavar)

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Whatsup guys-

Just came off a 12 week test e (750mg/week) and anavar cycle (50-75mg over last 7 weeks).

I got nolva and hcg prescribed to me for pct (20/20/10/10/10 and 250iu/day for two weeks). I'm very comfortable with the protocol involving this, my question lies with how to approach my Otc supps- and get the most out of it.

As I always have, I hopped on creatine, zma, and started using a pwo again. I also got DAA and Arimistane- a combo I love normally and think has a great place in pct. I'm thinking about starting both In week 3- after I step down to 10mg nolva. The thought here is that by the time both fully kick in, I'll be coming off nolva, and this much weaker ai will be a nice stepping stone down from the RX strength serms (not to mention I like using 25-50mg Arimistane with Daa anyway).

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Make sense? Any timing adjustments based on personal experience?

Thanks bros.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Also- thoughts on starting the Arimistane and DAA immediately, with the nolva?

I know serms don't prevent aromatase, so perhaps an Otc ai would improve the situation a bit.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Whatsup guys-

Just came off a 12 week test e (750mg/week) and anavar cycle (50-75mg over last 7 weeks).

I got nolva and hcg prescribed to me for pct (20/20/10/10/10 and 250iu/day for two weeks). I'm very comfortable with the protocol involving this, my question lies with how to approach my Otc supps- and get the most out of it.

As I always have, I hopped on creatine, zma, and started using a pwo again. I also got DAA and Arimistane- a combo I love normally and think has a great place in pct. I'm thinking about starting both In week 3- after I step down to 10mg nolva. The thought here is that by the time both fully kick in, I'll be coming off nolva, and this much weaker ai will be a nice stepping stone down from the RX strength serms (not to mention I like using 25-50mg Arimistane with Daa anyway).

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Make sense? Any timing adjustments based on personal experience?

Thanks bros.
Also- thoughts on starting the Arimistane and DAA immediately, with the nolva?

I know serms don't prevent aromatase, so perhaps an Otc ai would improve the situation a bit.
Originally I was gonna question our AI vs serm knowledge but your second post got it right... I would use a suicidal ai like inhibit e out of the gate if not using an Rx version. Arimistane is "at best" very weak but if you have had success, go for it. I see no reason to wait to start any of those supps as none will have immediate impact anyways and you need the best boost possible, as fast as possible when hormones are crashing back to earth.

Only addition I would say is to include a cortisol control supp like reduce xt. if you have extra funds, you can add natty anabolics as well (sns x-gels, cel epi-plex, etc)

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. That's what I was leaning toward. And I'll do some research on cortisol blockers as well, I've never used one but always been curious.