help pct guys!!

NICK32

Awards
hello guys im ending my cycle with lgd and spartan lean and i figuread out that i cant get a serm clomid or nolva.... what can i add as pct for my best??

can i get super pct from olympus labs, triazole-activate extreme - lean extreme ??
i know i screwed up!!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why on earth can’t you get clomid? Also you should have had it before cycle.

NICK32

Awards
guys i found from europe a brand meditech that sell clomid and nolva.. do u know this brand?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you ran it without even trying to get a SERM? In before you tell us you're 17

NICK32

Awards
guys i had a site with sure option..but my bank told me that i cant buy from this site cause the owner told them that his site got hacked.... and they have the numbers of our cards... what can i do?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking online it seems to be hit or miss but I don’t see any reason why they would fake clomid and nolva because of how cheap it is. Also I thought you could just walk into a pharmacy and buy clomid in Greece. No?

NICK32

Awards
no we cant just like that... its not so simple here in greece to get these.... so what can i do?? should risk it and buy this brand?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, you seem like a guy who doesn't mind risking it, so why not? What's the worst thing that could happen?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no we cant just like that... its not so simple here in greece to get these.... so what can i do?? should risk it and buy this brand?
Send me the money and I will send you the pct and throw in ten bottles of vector. I accept paypal and bitcoin.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You ran Ostarine last summer, right? What was your PCT from that, and what else have you ran since then

NICK32

Awards
well my pct was just an super pct from olympus labs end erase

NICK32

Awards
hello guys plz i need ur help for last time... finally i can get clomid and nolva...
so a good pct would be? 4 weeks clomid and nolva.. what other can i add? maybe an erase pro? or sup3r pct??