PCT First Timer question...

EatSleepGain

EatSleepGain

Awards
Okay. So I did some research. I wanted something small. I wasn't looking into diving into things too heavy. Just maybe get a little extra boost. So let's say I hypothetically have taken the plunge and I've taken Epilean and Laxo max for about 5 weeks along with liver and joint support. May not be necessary as from what I've read they are pretty light. Either way, I was debating on how long I should stay on the cycle. I know a lot of people go for 8 weeks but I figured for a first timer 6 is fine? The side effects seem positive. Better sense of general well-being. Plenty of strength gains. Good pump. The works.

In prep for PCT I got Testoshred and Arime 50. Hopefully that is correct and all I need. The impression I got was Epi is super light so I might not need much for PCT but better safe than sorry right? I guess what I'm trying to figure out is which one I should take for PCT or if I should take a combination or whatever the case may be. Also... if I want to do another cycle of the epi, laxo... how long should I stay on PCT and then how long should I wait between that and picking it back up again. And how often is safe to generally do this without significantly lowering my natural testosterone production when I'm not on either. I know I'll reach about people doing 6-8 weeks on and then like 4 weeks PCT and then another cycle of 6-8 weeks. Is it "safe" to just continually do that "forever" or is there more to that?

I think may biggest fear is that I'll managed to lower my natural testosterone levels permanently to where I will need to constantly be on this stuff. Perhaps that is already too late (hopefully not significantly so) but that's why I'm curious, among other things. I did a fair amount of research and forum browsing and the like before getting to this point. So hopefully I did something at least half right so far. But either way... if anyone would be willing to give me some advice I'd super appreciate it. Hopefully over the counter PCT will still suffice in my case. Thanks in advance.