How Does this Look??

A

Aesthetick

Awards
Just finishing up my 10 week test e cycle. Great gains feel great, just making sure the oct looks good.
I’ve been running hcg 250iu twice a week since week 2 and will run it up until my pct. I will also taper off my aromasin and discontinue use before pct as well. PCT will concist of:
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Anything I should add or do differently? Add in some test boosters or zinc etc? I appreciate any thoughts or help. This is my first cycle. Started 175lbs currently 201.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
How much Test did you use EW? What AI did you use during your cycle and at what dosage? Any nipple issues?

I like the 2-SERM combo but that's a lot of SERM. I'd suggest lowering the doses, doing more of a taper, and running the Nolva past the Clomid, especially if you're not going to use an AI (like exemestane) during PCT. Here's what I would do...

Clomid: 25/25/25/25
Nolva: 20/10/10/10/10/10 (EOD last week)

Maybe add in some DIM to your PCT for healthy estrogen metabolism.

There's no need for a Test booster with a dual-SERM approach. You could add in a natty anabolic if you wanted.

Start you PCT 3-4 days after your last HCG dose and appx. 2 weeks after your last Test pin (assuming Test-E).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally always do one or the other but if you want to do both i would agree with the above and lower dosage of nolva to 20/20/10/10 and maybe add a natty test booster like viron or something.

A

Aesthetick

Awards
Why not so much? I know more isn’t better but would you rather be safe than sorry with this kind of thing?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finishing up my 10 week test e cycle. Great gains feel great, just making sure the oct looks good.
I’ve been running hcg 250iu twice a week since week 2 and will run it up until my pct. I will also taper off my aromasin and discontinue use before pct as well. PCT will concist of:
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Anything I should add or do differently? Add in some test boosters or zinc etc? I appreciate any thoughts or help. This is my first cycle. Started 175lbs currently 201.
You could add either AlphaMax XT or M-Test. Both are natural anabolics that will help control cortisol, increase libido, and testosterone.

Something else you can add, either with those two supplements I mentioned above, or solo, is X-Gels or MassMax XT. Both MassMax Xt and X-Gels are great for increasing strength, coming off cycle, you want to maintain as much as possible.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would add Reduce XT (cortisol control) starting week 3. Also, dose the SERMs like Toren suggested.