Advice on PCT

Fcs81

Fcs81

Awards
Looking for advice on PCT, also my first post. Would appreciate help on the matter. Did a cycle of super mandro and andro the giant. Got my bloodwork today and testosterone was 367ng/dl at a range of 264-916 which seems low to me due to the fact I haven't been myself as far a sex drive,libido,etc. Free test is 17.3 pg/ml at a range of 8.7-25.1, estradiol is 9.1 pg/ml with a range of 7.6-42.6. My question is i ran letrone and rebirth for PCT. I was wondering about running rebirth solo again to get test levels higher since estrogen seems good. Or since my estrogen seems low should I just wait being my testosterone may rise because of it?

Testosterone 367
Estradiol 9.1
Free test 17.3
LH 3.3/FSH 3.2

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BLR Viron is a natty test booster that will increase your free testosterone. Look into adding that OP.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bro you needed a serm (nolva or clomid) for pct, that’s why your test is taking a long time to get back to normal.

How long ago did you finish your cycle?

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro, let your body recover. Just recheck levels in 12 weeks, and see what your numbers are. No reason to add more stuff, just like your body do its job.

Fcs81

Fcs81

Awards
My free test seems good. My concern is my total test. My doctor said my LH/FSH Levels are good so my body is producing testosterone. But my estrogen seems really low to me and I think I dropped it to low which can be a problem as well from what I understand. I finished my pct around October. I do want to give it more time to recover as criticalbench said, but I'm also concerned. That's why I was considering rebirth to get my test levels up and hopefully estrogen some. I really appreciate the help.

Fcs81

Fcs81

Awards
Bro you needed a serm (nolva or clomid) for pct, that’s why your test is taking a long time to get back to normal.

How long ago did you finish your cycle?
About October PCT was finished. I'm just worried about the sides of Clomid but what would be the correct protocol for using it based on where I am?

Fcs81

Fcs81

Awards
Bro, let your body recover. Just recheck levels in 12 weeks, and see what your numbers are. No reason to add more stuff, just like your body do its job.
Thanks criticalbench. Based on my bloodwork do you think my total test can possibly still go up? Especially if my estrogen seems low that my body would produce my testosterone to balance it?