Critique My PCT

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys just finished my first real cycle, 12 weeks test kicked with var for the first 6 weeks. Got great results, coming up on pct on 2 weeks. Obviously the goal is to retain as much strength and size as possible.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
exemestane 12.5 EOD will prob run 2 weeks past the clomid

Now here's where I really want some help, as far as some supps to help out with this, I'm thinking

Cel mtest 8 weeks
Mk677 12 weeks +
Xgels 50 workouts
Follidrone 8 weeks +

Should I run the xgels or follidrone first, as I know running them together is counterproductive with 1 being pro inflammatory and 1 being anti. Is there anything else I should ad? Thanks.

Scrutiny

Awards
Hey guys just finished my first real cycle, 12 weeks test kicked with var for the first 6 weeks. Got great results, coming up on pct on 2 weeks. Obviously the goal is to retain as much strength and size as possible.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
exemestane 12.5 EOD will prob run 2 weeks past the clomid

Now here's where I really want some help, as far as some supps to help out with this, I'm thinking

Cel mtest 8 weeks
Mk677 12 weeks +
Xgels 50 workouts
Follidrone 8 weeks +

Should I run the xgels or follidrone first, as I know running them together is counterproductive with 1 being pro inflammatory and 1 being anti. Is there anything else I should ad? Thanks.
Looks like a solid PCT.

Run the XGels and Follidrone separately.

I don't think it would make too much of a difference with which one you run first, so just choose one and then begin the other when it has run out.

The main importance of a PCT is getting your SERM in, AI on hand and some other more optional supplements if money isn't an issue (Such as what you have listed above).

Whether your PCT is successful or not will largely come down to your SERM and AI on hand, the natural anabolics such as Follidrone and XGels are more of just an added bonus, as the main goal here is to get your natural Testosterone production back up and running.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man appreciate it.. going to run x gels first, and also going to add reduce xt for cortisol control, and then I'll start follidrone/anafuse/magnitropin as soon as I finish the xgels

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would start the x gels the last week of your cycle so that they kick in during week 2 of your PCT, when PCT starts to get difficult.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the others. You're pct looks good and clomid is at the right dosage. And starting the x gels a week before pct will definitely be the best option.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running a personal experiment right now thats going great and doing 4 full body workouts a week.. 2 are slightly more upper body focused and 2 slightly more lower body.. you guys think xgels will lead to too much soreness to keep this up? Should I run 1g a day of xgels or 1.5g? I have run them before but it's been years.. I remember running them with glycegrow and lclt and having monster some and joint pain.. I think it was running 1.5g a day, so this time I was thinking of sticking with 1g unless it's not worth it.. I'm 6'1 220lbs if that matters

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running a personal experiment right now thats going great and doing 4 full body workouts a week.. 2 are slightly more upper body focused and 2 slightly more lower body.. you guys think xgels will lead to too much soreness to keep this up? Should I run 1g a day of xgels or 1.5g? I have run them before but it's been years.. I remember running them with glycegrow and lclt and having monster some and joint pain.. I think it was running 1.5g a day, so this time I was thinking of sticking with 1g unless it's not worth it.. I'm 6'1 220lbs if that matters
The soreness is very user dependent. I would run 1.5g 4x a week.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I'll give it a shot.. worst case I drop to 1.25 or 1g a day if it's too much. Thanks guys