What to expect after PCT?

jklol

Awards
I have successfully completed my test e and dbol cycle (first cycle). My PCT consists of clomid, nolva, hcgenerate, DAA, and ostarine. Provided that the dosages of each of these things is correct (because they are), what should I expect after stopping these five?
Also, how long does it take for ball size and natural test production to come back?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drop the DAA, it is pointless unless you have low T. Studies have shown it only positively affects those with low T levels and can actually decrease T in healthy men.

Number 2, drop the Osta. Osta is surpressive and should not be used during PCT since you are trying to get your body back to producing its own testosterone. Some SARMS can be used PCT, but Osta is not one.

How much weight did you put on and what were your beginning stats? Given your cycle, you will lose a lot of scale weight, due to water and glycogen being lost. You may lose some strength too, if you gained a lot of water weight.

jklol

Awards
When coming off of a cycle, test is low. DAA raises test. Simple as that
You are incorrect about the Osta. I will explain at a later time. (about to go to sleep)
The numbers are not relevant here.
Finally, have you done a cycle? If not, I would respectfully like to hear from someone with experience.

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
I would drop the Osta. You will feel not bad during PCT but you will have a crash after it's over. How bad is individual dependent. After about 8 weeks you should be close to back to normal. By 16 weeks off you will be fine unless you are a real outlier. Generally most guys hold about 1/2 the weight gained when all is said and done. That's my observations from about 35 years.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Drop the DAA, it is pointless unless you have low T. Studies have shown it only positively affects those with low T levels and can actually decrease T in healthy men.

Number 2, drop the Osta. Osta is surpressive and should not be used during PCT since you are trying to get your body back to producing its own testosterone. Some SARMS can be used PCT, but Osta is not one.

How much weight did you put on and what were your beginning stats? Given your cycle, you will lose a lot of scale weight, due to water and glycogen being lost. You may lose some strength too, if you gained a lot of water weight.
I would agree with this. Also for pct you probably don't need both nolva and clomid. One or the other should be sufficient but if you want to run both it won't hurt. Just alittle overkill in my opinion.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Buddy, you’re wrong. Drop the osta, the daa is debatable as it’s been shown to lower test in healthy males but raise when they have low... for me tho it gives me prolactin sides so there’s that to consider too.

Hcghen os overpriced crap. You’d have done much better to buy a different product.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Finally, have you done a cycle? If not, I would respectfully like to hear from someone with experience.
That’s a ****ty comment bro. An experienced, respected board member gives constructive advice backed up with logic. Someone’s cycle experience isn’t always relevant, their understanding of the science behind it is what’s important.

A surgeon doesn’t need to have had a tumour to know how to remove one.....

You have your believe about points DAA and osta and that’s fine, many will disagree and I think it’s worth you rechecking the studies there.

jklol

Awards
The idea behind the Ostarine is to reduce the amount of gains lost at the beginning of PCT. It is minorly suppressive, of course, but suppression isn't an issue when your balls are already suppressed. As you come back to baseline, the purpose is to allow you to hold on to what you can. PCT meds. and test boosters will continue to be used for about 2-3 weeks after Osta is done. Go to evolutionary . org for a cool article about it.

Now, if we could get back to what I asked in the first place, what should I expect post-PCT. Thank you to Glycomann for answering the question.

jklol

Awards
One more thing. My final dose of test e was 3 1/2 weeks ago. My weight is the same currently. Thoughts?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When coming off of a cycle, test is low. DAA raises test. Simple as that
You are incorrect about the Osta. I will explain at a later time. (about to go to sleep)
The numbers are not relevant here.
Yes, I have experience. And again, you do not want to use Osta as it is suppressive. If you do not want help, don't ask. Here are two threads, with blood showing Osta is suppressive which is counter productive during PCT. Go ahead and screw up your hormones. Good luck.

https://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/256673-ostarines-suppression-to-a-healthy-hpta/

https://www.reddit.com/r/PEDs/comments/46jv34/preliminary_test_results_after_4_weeks_ostarine/

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The idea behind the Ostarine is to reduce the amount of gains lost at the beginning of PCT. It is minorly suppressive, of course, but suppression isn't an issue when your balls are already suppressed. As you come back to baseline, the purpose is to allow you to hold on to what you can. PCT meds. and test boosters will continue to be used for about 2-3 weeks after Osta is done. Go to evolutionary . org for a cool article about it.

Now, if we could get back to what I asked in the first place, what should I expect post-PCT. Thank you to Glycomann for answering the question.
Hahahahahahaha evolutionary is one of the WORST sites in existence. It’s a giant scam for that douche Dylan to sell his overpriced crap and atrocious advice to morons and children.

Jesus please find another source info. Not a single respected member here will take a word you say seriously because of that comment.

jklol

Awards
If i'm already suppressed, I don't see the problem with making the transition easier so I don't lose as much. If I stop now (or taper the dose), I will still have 3-4 weeks (or more) of clomid/nolva. I really do want to learn here, so please continue to give your thoughts.
One more question if you don't mind. I plan on five weeks total nolva/clomid, but how do I know if I'm ready to stop?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You obviously have your mind made up but yeah evo is absolute trash

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If i'm already suppressed, I don't see the problem with making the transition easier so I don't lose as much. If I stop now (or taper the dose), I will still have 3-4 weeks (or more) of clomid/nolva. I really do want to learn here, so please continue to give your thoughts.
One more question if you don't mind. I plan on five weeks total nolva/clomid, but how do I know if I'm ready to stop?
How exactly do you figure you will “transition” when using a suppressive compound? Your body is still going to see exogenous hormones and therefore not produce them naturally. Osta has been studied in legitimate medical applications for muscle loss and has shown to be suppressive at just 3mg doses.

The only way to truly know where you stand is bloodwork. Any other method is just an educated guess at best.

jklol

Awards
In understand, I will stop the osta. Also, clomid at a dose of 100mg/day gives me a fever. Has anyone experienced this?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In understand, I will stop the osta. Also, clomid at a dose of 100mg/day gives me a fever. Has anyone experienced this?
There’s some good info on this site re clomid (your looking for a link titled ‘info on serms’).

Basically anything above 25pd increases sides but has no real benefit to recovery.

50 is the highest anyone runs bro, 100 is really high.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
yeah theres really no reason to run at 100 unless for maybeeeee like 1-2 days (there was some reasoning behind a "kickstart", but its long been known that lower and longer is actually a much better method for stability and overall long term recovery). 50/50/25/25 and potentially longer and lower is the standard protocol.

jklol

Awards
Ok. Ill should I go to the gym? I feel crappy, but I know I'm not actually "sick"

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok. Ill should I go to the gym? I feel crappy, but I know I'm not actually "sick"
do you know that or are you guessing? A fever is not a common clomid side... headaches, and mood swings, sure, not fever tho. That's a bit extreme and sounds more like sick.

Either way, dial that dose down. Personally I'd take a day off either way tho. Having a fever and going to the gym is counterproductive regardless since your body is fighting something and the stress from the gym is only going to exacerbate that.

jklol

Awards
I got a fever the first time I went up to 100mg. It went away went going to 50. After three days doing 100mg, I have a fever again. Ill go back to 50 and it should go away. I wont go to the gym however until the fever is gone.