Ralox gyno protocol- roll off and puffy nipple question

AM478

Awards
I am currently doing the gyno reduction protocol of raloxifene and exemestane to address an issue with my left nipple only. My right is fine. I don't post much but I do read as much as I can about people's past experiences so my questions are a bit more direct(I think) to where I am at in the protocol and what I am experiencing.

I have been taking raloxifene 120mg/ day and exemestane 12mg day. It has definitely helped with the size of gyno but I still have some puffiness.

I am dropping exemestane down to EOD now and will run for 6 more weeks and will shortly be dropping raloxifene down to 60mg a day for the next 4 weeks where the exemestane will run solo two weeks after raloxifene ends as I roll off of everything. Standard protocol to what has been posted here with the exception being I ran exemestane every day for 2 weeks first.

My two big things I want to accomplish:
-control rebound. I had rolled off of raloxifene without exemestane and my nipple got worse again, so I had jumped back on for a month and will be rolling off w exemestane now to control rebound
-i want to control the puffiness that is still there. The size of the gyno is small. When I feel it it is definitely smaller than it once was but my nipple is still not tight at times where there is puffiness around the gyno which makes it look worse than the size of the gyno itself. When my nipple is hard it is pretty tight and you cannot tell much of a difference between the two.

My question is as I roll down I want to consider alphamax xt and or inhibit p

For alphamax, I was thinking of also running starting now for a course of 8 weeks where after the exemestane completes I would have two weeks of a weaker ai solo to help the tapering and control rebound. I'd get the added cortisol control as well. Bit mainly I am just concerned about controlling rebound as best as I can but also don't want to overkill on the ai. Thoughts on this?

Also inhibit p seems like that may help with the puffiness but not gaurunteed if that puffiness is attributed to the gyno directly. Should I look to add this in to see if it helps with the puffiness(which is only in left nipple)? And at what dosage given my roll off plan above

Lastly, any recommendations on anything I should be considering for the puffiness which I am currently not taking?

Thank you!

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
did you get bloodwork to see where your E2 levels were prior to all this?

I doubt the Alphamax is gonna do much for E2 control..... maybe a bit, but you shouldn't really have a bad issue with rebound after Aromasin since it's a suicide inhibitor.

I suspect the reason the gyno returned the first time you used the Ralox is because your E2 wasn't under control in the first place...

a dopamine agonist (prami, caber, etc) or Inhibit P might help your gyno if your prolactin has been an issue for you.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
FWIW, I think you can prolly be a bit more aggressive with the Aromasin dosing. I respect that you started off conservative with that, but that's more of an issue when you're just trying to control E2 on cycle, not when you have an obvious estrogen issue.

typically, all SERMs raise E2 a bit..... ralox would only raise it 10% or so. but I wouldn't expect Aromasin to drop your E2 more than 40%

did you happen to lose any weight or look leaner when you added that in?

if you didn't, then I might bump the Aromasin up for a while and see how that goes.....