Aromatase Inhibitor/ Natural Test Booster in one substance?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for some PCT assistance and previously was debating alphamax/ super pct/ or m test but also feel I should have some sort of aromatase inhibitor for estrogen rebound after I am done with my SERM.

I am trying to avoid buying both M Test AND Inhibit E *have exemistane on hand but likely wont use*. Anybody know any supplment that would be best for a hybrid of both a natty test boost + libido assist and aromatase control?

I know Super PCT has arimistane and M-Test has boron citrate *alphamax likely does as well*, but I feel these will not be as sufficient as inhibit e.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check around.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am looking for some PCT assistance and previously was debating alphamax/ super pct/ or m test but also feel I should have some sort of aromatase inhibitor for estrogen rebound after I am done with my SERM.

I am trying to avoid buying both M Test AND Inhibit E *have exemistane on hand but likely wont use*. Anybody know any supplment that would be best for a hybrid of both a natty test boost + libido assist and aromatase control?

I know Super PCT has arimistane and M-Test has boron citrate *alphamax likely does as well*, but I feel these will not be as sufficient as inhibit e.
Why are you trying to avoid it? Both M-Test and Inhibit-E are very reasonably priced and have tons of positive feedback.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax XT has a good AI in it to help manage cortisol and the tongkat ali and ashwagandha do as well. All of these OTC options are decent, but if you really get hit hard with estrogen rebound PCT, you will want a legitimate AI on hand. It is impossible for us to tell you if you will get a lot of rebound, everyone is different.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just use m test and inhibit e. IMO it's better to run separate products so you can control the AI dosage.