PCT on Sarms? How are my test levels?

PizzaGuy

Awards
I've been training for over 10 years, however I had a severe injury which forced me to stop for 3 years, now I am back. I also must note that I train almost exclusively in bodyweight trainnig. I will admit I am at the weakest point in my life right now, it's a long story.

I've never done any form of anabolic supplementation before. I am 29, and was curious about this field. I had to do some testosterone blood work awhile back, and was able to get a copy of it.

Albumine : 44 (36 - 50 g/L
33 - 47)

Total testosterone : 17,2 (7.5 - 31.4) nmol/L

SHBG : 18 (6 - 77) nmol/L

Testosterone bioavailable : 11,50 (4.2 - 13.6) nmol/L

I was thinking on running a SARM for my introduction in this field, at the same time I could slowly see how certain things affect me. Though I still am not sure if a SARM like S4 or Ostarine needs PCT or not, there seems to be many mixed opinions over the internet.

Do I need an AI, HCG, clomid, nolva? I know how a PCT cycle is on a steroid, however I am asking this about SARMS.

Any additional feedback is appreciated.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A serm is definitely needed for sarms. Clomid at 50/50/25/25 will do you right.

Also look into arachidonic acid in the form of SNS X GELS. A natty supplement that promotes strength and lean muscle. Can be used during PCT as well.

Also address the rise in cortisol during PCT. SNS REDUCE XT is the gold standard for cortisol control.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I honestly don't think you need to or should use anything anabolic related just yet... after coming back from an injury, your muscle memory will allow you regain most or even more than what you had at an accelerated rate anyways. Using something (especially a sarm) will really only slightly (at best) accelerate that further and would likely not help much in the long run since during pct and potentially after you'd be slower anyways... I suggest that you wait until you're back at or above your own "best" in terms of strength and size and then go for something anabolic to break that next level.

for now, explore some of the natural options like x gels (arachidonic acid), epi-plex (epicatechin), m-test (natty test booster) and other natural anabolics and nutrient partioners that will help you without doing any harm to your natural test and hormones.

PizzaGuy

Awards
Seems fair.

Oddly enough I was actually looking at M-test earlier. Was reading up on what people thought of M-test, Aplhamax XT, and kings blood

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Seems fair.

Oddly enough I was actually looking at M-test earlier. Was reading up on what people thought of M-test, Aplhamax XT, and kings blood
all good choices, all slightly different in their composition and effects

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems fair.

Can't go wrong with any of them.