What to do after pct to help maintain gains.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
The intro says it all. Is there any supplementation or strategy for training to help keep or maintain the gains after pct?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What was your cycle and PCT? I would recommend to eat at or above maintenance and consider adding in a natural test product. Using a product like Alphamax XT for 8 weeks to follow your PCT would be beneficial and helpful for getting your body back to it's correct baseline

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In relation to training specifically Id read that increasing volume on cycle and then decreasing volume but increasing weight post cycle was the standard to maintain gains.......

Logic being that you'll not be able to handle as much volume post but the increase weight will boost t and force the body to hold onto the newly gained muscle to handle the new stimulus.....

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
What was your cycle and PCT? I would recommend to eat at or above maintenance and consider adding in a natural test product. Using a product like Alphamax XT for 8 weeks to follow your PCT would be beneficial and helpful for getting your body back to it's correct baseline
I am currently still on my cycle I am just trying to get everything thing else line up.

current cycle week 7 plan on just a 12 week run..
test e week 1-12
deca week 1-10
hcg 300mcg 2 x weekly
aromasin ed

pct..
clomid 50/50/25/25

cortisol control supp

also thinking of some kind of vitamin C supplement just not sure what to go with

of course
multi
fish oil

pretty basic.... what's your thoughts

Also you mentions eating at or above maintenance. I have went from eating 1800 call up to 2800 to 3000 and I raise the calories about a 100 a week so I will be getting near 3500 near the end of the cycle.
Should I maintain eating this amount of calories..

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am currently still on my cycle I am just trying to get everything thing else line up.

test e week 1-12
deca week 1-10
hcg 300mcg 2 x weekly
aromasin ed

pct..
clomid 50/50/25/25

cortisol control supp

also thinking of some kind of vitamin C supplement just not sure what to go with

of course
multi
fish oil

Also you mentions eating at or above maintenance. I have went from eating 1800 call up to 2800 to 3000 and I raise the calories about a 100 a week so I will be getting near 3500 near the end of the cycle.
I would maintain eating above maintenance through PCT

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arachidonic acid in the form of SNS X GELS. It is a natty supplement that has been proven to promote strength and lean gains.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Arachidonic acid in the form of SNS X GELS. It is a natty supplement that has been proven to promote strength and lean gains.
ok I will look into this... I ve heard people mentions these quite a bit but never looked at the profile though...

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MassMax XT would be worth looking into. If you go through the reviews, you'll see users reported a 5-7 pound weight gain in 8 weeks. That is great for a natty product. Additionally, body composition improved despite the increase in weight and strength went up pretty quickly. MassMax XT will increase hunger, which is great to help you eat post cycle to help you maintain that mass you put on while cycling.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another vote for Xgels, and it can be stacked with something like anabeta elite as well... the x gels will certainly help maintain strenght and pumps and the ABE can help with keeping hunger high, nutrient partiioning, and snergy with teh x gels as well.

this is my standard pct/post pct natty stack.

as for diet and training - diet you 100% want to keep cals at or above where they were on cycle, the reason being that if your body doesnt see enough cals to keep maintaing the new muscle, it simply wont. and you have to account for the fact that you body simply cannot process cals as effieciently off cycle so ahving more avialable gives you a better chance of having "enough".

training for me alwys seems to be ebst when I simply stick to the same program I ran on cycle.my thought (and this is total me-science) is that whatever you did on cycle, thats the muscle/memory that you built, if you change exercises, reps, etc, that muscle will not have time to mature since you're changing the stimulus and therefore would be less likely to keep it. If you keep doing the same, the muscles are forced to stay at that level and will have a better chance of being maintained.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In relation to training specifically Id read that increasing volume on cycle and then decreasing volume but increasing weight post cycle was the standard to maintain gains.......

Logic being that you'll not be able to handle as much volume post but the increase weight will boost t and force the body to hold onto the newly gained muscle to handle the new stimulus.....
That really doesn’t make any sense tbh. Why would your body maintain the size it got to moving x amount of volume when you stop doing x amount of volume

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That really doesn’t make any sense tbh. Why would your body maintain the size it got to moving x amount of volume when you stop doing x amount of volume
I believe the logic was (and tbh it made sense to me but I’m still learning) that during a cycle you can recover from more volume and longer training sessions much better than during pct. Therefore increasing volume over and above what a natty should do maximises the gains on cycle (and takes advantage of the increase in protein synthesis).

However, in pct you no longer have that ability and long 2 hour sessions can create a catabolic state and spike cortisol. You won’t recover as quickly so in theory shouldn’t be able to hit the same volume.

However, just lifting lighter or taking down the intensity would not give your body a reason to keep the muscle it’s built.

Thus increasing the weight, but doing less sets and reps would still create the stimulus to maintain the muscle, it would help boost test and would enable a session to be completed under an hour to avoid the cortisol type issues.

I’ll be starting pct in 4 weeks myself so keen to take any knowledge I can on this. The above did make sense to me but like I say I’m still learning......I also think that there is probably a individual element and what works for one may not work for someone else.....

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I believe the logic was (and tbh it made sense to me but I’m still learning) that during a cycle you can recover from more volume and longer training sessions much better than during pct. Therefore increasing volume over and above what a natty should do maximises the gains on cycle (and takes advantage of the increase in protein synthesis).

However, in pct you no longer have that ability and long 2 hour sessions can create a catabolic state and spike cortisol. You won’t recover as quickly so in theory shouldn’t be able to hit the same volume.

However, just lifting lighter or taking down the intensity would not give your body a reason to keep the muscle it’s built.

Thus increasing the weight, but doing less sets and reps would still create the stimulus to maintain the muscle, it would help boost test and would enable a session to be completed under an hour to avoid the cortisol type issues.

I’ll be starting pct in 4 weeks myself so keen to take any knowledge I can on this. The above did make sense to me but like I say I’m still learning......I also think that there is probably a individual element and what works for one may not work for someone else.....
I think your reasoning is half sound in that you need to keep forcing the muscle to "feel" the pressure to sustain its size; however, sheer weight is not the only factor when building muscle. You need volume, intensity, and weight to all be aligned properly to keep the stimulus consistent/progressive.

That said, you obviously don't want to be in the gym for 2+hrs during pct either so I get that, but that would be why my siggestion would be to do a routine that allows you to hit a muscle multiple times a week vs just a bro split so that you can "stimulate but not annihilate" the muscle in shorter, targeted, lower daily but high weekly volume workouts.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established

test e week 1-12
deca week 1-10
hcg 300mcg 2 x weekly
aromasin ed

pct..
clomid 50/50/25/25

cortisol control supp

of course
multi
fish oil

well, vitamin C can help control cortisol. 500-1,000 mg works pretty well.... I prefer it at night, as high doses of C make me a bit drowsy (presumably due to the drop in cortisol).

I'd change your PCT, to 6-8 weeks of clomid at 25 mg/day.

I'd also look into a dopamine agonist to manage prolactin, depending on your dose of Deca.

as far as eating, I wouldn't necessarily eat much more than you currently are on cycle... it's pretty hard to get fat on cycle, but obviously pretty easy with normal hormonal levels.

typically I'd suggest slightly reducing training volume, but try to maintain intensity with your training sessions.

you're gonna lose a little bit of weight from muscle glycogen, water, etc. your goal here is to get your HPTA working right again, and hopefully maintain most of your gains.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
well, vitamin C can help control cortisol. 500-1,000 mg works pretty well.... I prefer it at night, as high doses of C make me a bit drowsy (presumably due to the drop in cortisol).

I'd change your PCT, to 6-8 weeks of clomid at 25 mg/day.

I'd also look into a dopamine agonist to manage prolactin, depending on your dose of Deca.

as far as eating, I wouldn't necessarily eat much more than you currently are on cycle... it's pretty hard to get fat on cycle, but obviously pretty easy with normal hormonal levels.

typically I'd suggest slightly reducing training volume, but try to maintain intensity with your training sessions.

you're gonna lose a little bit of weight from muscle glycogen, water, etc. your goal here is to get your HPTA working right again, and hopefully maintain most of your gains.

in the past when running a test cycle like 600mg a week I recover just fine a dosing clomid for 4 week and actually felt very good just after the second week why would you extend it 6-8 weeks just because of the deca?
also with vitamin c is the something particular to look for in this kind of supplement like I was thinking something along the line of the Emergen-c stuff you can mix in water... or is there a better and more economical alternative?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He is running HCG throughout so his recovery is going to be a breeze guys... his plumbing never completely went on hiatus. Recovery is going to be pretty easy on him. He is also controlling cortisol, so he has the hormones relatively in check.

As far as dropping volume and increasing intensity in PCT, this is to keep or maintain myofibrular muscle size, not the volume of the muscle itself. EI, the heavier loads with less volume stimulate the thickening of the muscle fiber, As to where adding volume to the workout does the exact same thing to the muscle, it adds volume, aka size. YOu also gain contractile tissue with high volume too, but only when volume is high enough that the fatigue of the fibers is causing failure to some of the fibers.

Certainly you will lose some "size" or volume after the cycle because you do not have super-physiological nutrient partitioning any longer so less glycogen will be stored in the muscle. Also with lower volume the muscle will decide it may not need as many mitochondria, and or fluid in the muscle cell. So you loose volume there, but as long as you do not lose the gained thickness in the actual muscle fiber then you have not lost your "gains".

Glycogen related LBM is EASY to regain, and a week or two at higher volumes with higher carbs will swell the muscle right back up to the old higher volume. So if looking at the big picture, lowering volume is often necessary to help with maintaining the CNS post cycle. Since that is often a must, or best case scenario, you want to accommodate that reduction in volume by lifting heavier to recruit & contract more muscle fibers more quckly with less drain on the CNS. Basically the more muscle fibers fatigue and fail due to intensity, the more are recruited with less actual workload due to the increased intensity. So you work less, but harder for the same effect on the contractile tissue without the drain on the CNS of high volume training. Obviously volume must also be dropped in order to maintain the higher intensity loads as well. They just go hand in hand in that aspect. High volume and high intensity is a recipe for CNS degradation!

Anyway the method is about preserving the size of the actual contractile tissue and not cell volume.

Remember there are two types of growth, one is sarcoplasmic, (mitochondria, intracellular fluid, glycogen storage and the like). This is volume driven, and the other is myofibular growth / contractile tissue growth which is driven by the intensity of the contraction needed to move the weight.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
in the past when running a test cycle like 600mg a week I recover just fine a dosing clomid for 4 week and actually felt very good just after the second week why would you extend it 6-8 weeks just because of the deca?
also with vitamin c is the something particular to look for in this kind of supplement like I was thinking something along the line of the Emergen-c stuff you can mix in water... or is there a better and more economical alternative?
well, because 6-8 weeks is better. and higher doses lead to more side effects with clomid,. especially.

and yeah.... Deca makes that worse.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
well, because 6-8 weeks is better. and higher doses lead to more side effects with clomid,. especially.

and yeah.... Deca makes that worse.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html
With his HCG use he should still have a pretty decent recovery, but yeah sometimes that deca can be a biatch! Definitely nothing wrong with a little longer and lower dosed PCT @ 25mg a day Clomid shouldn't really turn him into a bitchy crybaby either.

One of the worst periods in my relationship with my wife was while running a 50/50/50/50 clomid PCT. I got so moody, emotional and outright aggressive she couldn't stand to be near me. At some point I got emotional and wrote an open letter to my family apologizing for being so much of an erratic a-hole... Clomid is a beast in that category.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
With his HCG use he should still have a pretty decent recovery, but yeah sometimes that deca can be a biatch! Definitely nothing wrong with a little longer and lower dosed PCT @ 25mg a day Clomid shouldn't really turn him into a bitchy crybaby either.

One of the worst periods in my relationship with my wife was while running a 50/50/50/50 clomid PCT. I got so moody, emotional and outright aggressive she couldn't stand to be near me. At some point I got emotional and wrote an open letter to my family apologizing for being so much of an erratic a-hole... Clomid is a beast in that category.
wow... clomid does seem to make me a little up and down... but all and all seems to treat me pretty good. last cycle I dosed it 50/25/25/25 everything seemed to go pretty well..... but I didn't run hcg during that cycle either...

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
^honestly, I've never heard of anybody having bad emotional sides when the dose is kept to 25 mg. 50 mg + seems to be where problems start.....

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Oh Jesus, I have my first pct coming up in December (yep, this genius lined up the emotional rollacoaster for that time of year) - have both clomid and nolva but was going to use the clomid at 50/25/25/12.5.......after reading this I’ve got images of me crying for subjecting a poor helpless turkey to a few hours in a baking hot hell lol

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh Jesus, I have my first pct coming up in December (yep, this genius lined up the emotional rollacoaster for that time of year) - have both clomid and nolva but was going to use the clomid at 50/25/25/12.5.......after reading this I’ve got images of me crying for subjecting a poor helpless turkey to a few hours in a baking hot hell lol
Just wait till all the Christmas music is going on, or all the Christmas Movies. Fun times

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just wait till all the Christmas music is going on, or all the Christmas Movies. Fun times
Haha, I’m really not an emotional person normally at all so it’s going to look really weird. Women always say they want us to be more in touch with our feminine sides though......

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I’m really not an emotional person normally at all so it’s going to look really weird. Women always say they want us to be more in touch with our feminine sides though......
Well it is emotional in the way a female has a period which means you might actually lose your chit on someone! Sure I got emotional too, but it was more like I was ready to lash out and or whip some ass real quick and in a hurry like. Imagine a Man on a period and that is about what it was like. I am happy I am on TRT now and don't have to recover my HTPA!

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I remember the first time I took clomid..... I was literally so lost in my emotions. I kept my composure through it all but it literally made me depressed as f$@k!! I would Bitch here and there about stupid sh1t and I remember it bugging my friends that were on cycle.

They were a bit more aggressive and I was in a ponan state hahaha.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I'll have to try x gels. But till then I take what is in M-test just separated in higher dose

Tongkat Ali 200:1 900mg
Maca 20:1 1500mg
Zinc 150mg
D3 5000iu 2x/week
Sup3r PCT

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to try x gels. But till then I take what is in M-test just separated in higher dose

Zinc 150mg
D3 5000iu 2x/week
Sup3r PCT
I was thinking of running the super pct with the xgels...

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established

Zinc 150mg
D3 5000iu 2x/week
Sup3r PCT
you take 150 mg of zinc a day?

why?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Studies show high doses of zinc act as a natural AI. Granted, he needs to throw some copper in there, but apparently this works well.
well, I've heard the zinc can help a bit, but that's a pretty high dose for managing E2. that's neither cost effective or really efficient altogether.... if you've seen something definitive that zinc lowers E2 comparable to an AI, I'd love to see it.

the upper limit is 40 mg/day, so I'm curious as to why someone would take 4x that amount....

I've done some digging, but have never really seen how much zinc lowers E2. more like a deficiency causes an increase expression in estrogen receptors.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
well, I've heard the zinc can help a bit, but that's a pretty high dose for managing E2. that's neither cost effective or really efficient altogether.... if you've seen something definitive that zinc lowers E2 comparable to an AI, I'd love to see it.

the upper limit is 40 mg/day, so I'm curious as to why someone would take 4x that amount....
Let me clarify something real quick.., I never said “zinc lowers E2 comparable to an AI.”

I said “high doses of zinc act as a natural AI.” So I’m not saying that zinc compares to Arimidex, Letro, etc. Instead, I’m saying it can act as an AI, presumably weaker than anything Pharma grade.

The great Dr. Rand discusses this further in detail here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kLIgIx2E-3I

Personally, I would never take 150mg of zinc a day. But I do take a 50mg zinc/2mg copper complex from Solaray everyday and feel great.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Let me clarify something real quick.., I never said “zinc lowers E2 comparable to an AI.”

I said “high doses of zinc act as a natural AI.” So I’m not saying that zinc compares to Arimidex, Letro, etc. Instead, I’m saying it can act as an AI, presumably weaker than anything Pharma grade.

The great Dr. Rand discusses this further in detail here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kLIgIx2E-3I

Personally, I would never take 150mg of zinc a day. But I do take a 50mg zinc/2mg copper complex from Solaray everyday and feel great.
cool, I'll check it out.

FWIW, I didn't mean to imply that's what you were saying, but appreciate the clarification nonetheless.

Good article on megadoses of zinc.

http://www.ergo-log.com/zinctest.html

"According to Chinese researchers, a daily dose of 50 mg zinc leads to higher cholesterol levels in humans within a couple of weeks. [Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. 2004 Nov;33(6):727-31.]

The American epidemiologists Walter Willett and Ed Giovannucci discovered that zinc supplements at doses higher than 100 mg per day increased the risk of prostate cancer by a factor of 2.2. [J Natl Cancer Inst. 2003 Jul 2;95(13):1004-7.]"

EDIT: cstallion, I was thinking about that Turkish study recently, and was surprised that the athletes' T levels were actually as low as they were at the beginning of the study. honestly, I'd expect a bunch of athletes of that age to be higher than 500-ish.... unless, overtraining and cutting weight played a factor.

I know zinc is lost in sweat, and suspect that they actually had some deficiency there that wasn't documented, for whatever reason.... when I wrestled in HS, it wasn't unusual for me to lost 5-10 lbs in a practice, and I lost over 15 one time (unintentionally).

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
cool, I'll check it out.

FWIW, I didn't mean to imply that's what you were saying, but appreciate the clarification nonetheless.

Good article on megadoses of zinc.

http://www.ergo-log.com/zinctest.html

"According to Chinese researchers, a daily dose of 50 mg zinc leads to higher cholesterol levels in humans within a couple of weeks. [Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. 2004 Nov;33(6):727-31.]

The American epidemiologists Walter Willett and Ed Giovannucci discovered that zinc supplements at doses higher than 100 mg per day increased the risk of prostate cancer by a factor of 2.2. [J Natl Cancer Inst. 2003 Jul 2;95(13):1004-7.]"
All good brother! I’m sorry if my wording came across as snarky, certainly wasn’t meaning it to be!

And good to know about that study! I am going to check that out ASAP. Just got my bloods back from my TRT doctor and my estrogen is completely crashed. Probably from .5mg of Arimidex 3 times a week and 50mg of zinc a day. Gonna hold off the Arimidex until I get more bloods in 4 weeks, but might still dose the zinc at 50mg everyday and see what’s up. Also, I’m getting my annual physical on the 12th so I’ll report back as to the status of my cholesterol.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
All good brother! I’m sorry if my wording came across as snarky, certainly wasn’t meaning it to be!

And good to know about that study! I am going to check that out ASAP. Just got my bloods back from my TRT doctor and my estrogen is completely crashed. Probably from .5mg of Arimidex 3 times a week and 50mg of zinc a day. Gonna hold off the Arimidex until I get more bloods in 4 weeks, but might still dose the zinc at 50mg everyday and see what’s up. Also, I’m getting my annual physical on the 12th so I’ll report back as to the status of my cholesterol.
No offense but pick every hormone that benefits BB and search Zinc effect on that hormone. And if you think you absorb the RDV 50mg you are mistaken. Next time you get BW eat 500mg of zinc and see what your levels are at...They won't move

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
No offense but pick every hormone that benefits BB and search Zinc effect on that hormone. And if you think you absorb the RDV 50mg you are mistaken. Next time you get BW eat 500mg of zinc and see what your levels are at...They won't move
No offense taken. I personally take zinc because I have gut issues and deficiency issues due to years of alcohol and drug abuse. Like 19 years worth of addiction. I’ve only been dosing this high for the past few months, and I’m taking other things like high dose vitamin D. All prescribed and monitored by my GP. Once we see where my values are at, I’m sure we will lower or cease supplementation. But for now, I’ve got some catching up to do!

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
And I should add that my BB goals currently fall second to my health. But I appreciate your response and will definitely consider this moving forward.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure that there's an upper limit recommended for a reason.

when I get a chance, I will try to get zinc tested.... personally, I take ZMA, but have never seen a reason to go above that, in addition to what I get from my diet.

why exactly do you take so much?

cstallion

Awards
  • Established

when I get a chance, I will try to get zinc tested.... personally, I take ZMA, but have never seen a reason to go above that, in addition to what I get from my diet.

You asking me? Or FritzBlitz?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards

ZMA is a balanced combo meant for muscle recovery not hormonal enhancement. The reason to dose zinc at 3x RDV is that if you read about it's increasing effect on testosterone, GH, IGF1, lowering estro, and on are all based on elevated levels, even slightly elevated. Your absorption is very low. RDV is accurate if it was introduced into your blood slowly. And your absorption decreases the more you absorb. So in order to get an elevated level you have to mega dose it. It is very similar to D3.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
ZMA is a balanced combo meant for muscle recovery not hormonal enhancement. The reason to dose zinc at 3x RDV is that if you read about it's increasing effect on testosterone, GH, IGF1, lowering estro, and on are all based on elevated levels, even slightly elevated. Your absorption is very low. RDV is accurate if it was introduced into your blood slowly. And your absorption decreases the more you absorb. So in order to get an elevated level you have to mega dose it. It is very similar to D3.
40 mg isn't the RDA (which is 11 mg).... it's the UPPER LIMIT. you're taking 4x the upper limit..... whatevs.

https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Zinc-Consumer/

I would also suggest you double check your sources..... MOST of the info on zinc supplementation is actually based off bringing up deficient levels and the effects therein, and not necessarily healthy levels being raised above that. ZMA was designed to treat deficiencies in athletes by SNAC/Victor Conte, btw....

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
You asking me? Or FritzBlitz?
cstallion, oh, I understand your dosing. I think taking that dose because of a specific reason makes sense, especially since you take copper to prevent causing an issue down the road there.

FRITZBLITZ, I was wondering if you had a clinical or specific reason for that high of a dose... it seems more like you WANT to take that dose because you think it MIGHT help. not trying to be a jerk.... I was trying to figure out if I missed something.

^you might wanna run that by your TRT doc, tho. I recall you mentioning some of your cycles/meds before, I would be concerned about that causing an issue elsewhere....

FWIW, if zinc absorption was so bad, then the RDA/UL would be higher than it is, presumably.....

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

cdonlitto

Awards
What about mk2866 i heard that can reduce cortisol ? i've never used it just heard ?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
cstallion, oh, I understand your dosing. I think taking that dose because of a specific reason makes sense, especially since you take copper to prevent causing an issue down the road there.

FRITZBLITZ, I was wondering if you had a clinical or specific reason for that high of a dose... it seems more like you WANT to take that dose because you think it MIGHT help. not trying to be a jerk.... I was trying to figure out if I missed something.

^you might wanna run that by your TRT doc, tho. I recall you mentioning some of your cycles/meds before, I would be concerned about that causing an issue elsewhere....

FWIW, if zinc absorption was so bad, then the RDA/UL would be higher than it is, presumably.....

I would post links to studies but my laptop broke so I don't have my notes and typing on phone. That's why I suggested to search zinc impact on all BB hormones. It doesn't take long to get a study or abstract showing what I'm saying.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I would post links to studies but my laptop broke so I don't have my notes and typing on phone. That's why I suggested to search zinc impact on all BB hormones. It doesn't take long to get a study or abstract showing what I'm saying.
I take individual ingredients found in super pct so even if I'm over doing it I think a good combo from what I have read is sup3r pct and xgels for your money and results

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
well, I did search and pretty well documented that I cannot find anything to support what you're saying in my previous comments.

I don't have to prove what you're saying is right.... the burden falls on you, since you're making those claims.