PCT PLEASE HELP BLOODS ATTACHED

marconardi

Awards
Im 17. I ran test cyp 500mg (2ccs) a week. I know i shouldnt have messed around with AAS. i get that i ****ed up. lifes hard enough right now and i dont need anymore critiscisim on it. I tried to run clomid and nolva and afer the first 2 days of clomid at 100mg i completley broke down in tears. i continued with it and lowered my dose. things got alittle better but it was still awful. im currently running 12.5 mg ed. im scared to try 25 mg because of the emotions and anxiety i had. i ordered torem in hope to switch it out for clomid. i dont know if my torem is legit and or if i should switch it for clomid or nolva. i got it from Pepti*** Ware***se. the torem kind of tastes good so it leads me to thinking its bunk. however my boys do feel bigger already but fluctuate during the day. My doctor said to stop everything and stuff ahould go back to normal (could take months). any suggestions? i have nolva clomid and tore. im afraid to run anything over 12.5 of clomid. my sex drive is suffering so bad but im not suprised. im 17 and my T levels are so low. I really ****ed up. Thanks for all the help. I will not be using AAS again.

Attachments

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where is FSH, LH and E2? Total testosterone doesn’t tell the whole story. Also, are you eating properly? Your cholesterol is terribly low. Cholesterol is the building block molecule for your hormone system.

avg

avg

Awards
I am no expert.
But at 17, your diet is crucial to balancing the insane amounts of hormones your body is trying to produce. I agree with the above poster, get a good diet started and stay on track. Eat like an animal. Eggs, bacon, meats, healthy vegetables, sweet potatos, all the good stuff if possible...or
Just eat like a normal teenager. Everything.
Wait a few weeks and get tested again.

Looks like you jumped the gun, but at that age...you may have a better chance to recover.

Don't give up quite yet...there are lots of things to try first.

I agree with your doctor.
Get off the drugs, or ween yourself off.
Bad thing about being young is the rush to see results. It may take months to recover back to normal levels, but it takes years to progress in anything. Take your time, and remember it takes time.

marconardi

Awards
Thanks for taking your time to reply! i am currently weening my self off the clomid and nolva. im down to my last week at 5mg of nolva and 6.25mg of clomid ed. i think im going to run it eod starting tonight/tommorrow. im feeling better already. just want things to get back to normal and i know that takes time. you can only learn from your mistakes and thats what i have done. I have started to supplement with Zinc, Vitamin D, 2 Weeks of DAA and a 3$ bottlw of nugenix that i got offline. i know it wont do much but i figured it was worth the 3 dollars after i cancelled the auto enrollment. Will get bloods tested again in 5 weeks. (6 from last test) Is there a specific test i should ask for? Very close with my doctor so if theres any suggestions please let me know. Thanks so much again to everyon who has posted!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need a full hormone panel. Read my post above. You need to eat a better diet.

avg

avg

Awards
You need a full hormone panel. Read my post above. You need to eat a better diet.
So much this.
Full Male Hormone panel. Talk to your doctor about all the variety of things that can be tested.

There are plenty of people here with decades of experience. They know their stuff.