PCT for Super DMZ 5.0

Nousername

Awards
Hello. I'm 145 lbs, 5'5", 29 yo. I'm currently running MK-677 at 25mg a day (and will be running it for 6 months to a year). I'm getting ready to purchase and run a cycle of Super DMZ 5.0 at two capsules a day (1x early am and 1x early evening) for 8 weeks (buying two bottles). I'm looking to buy Clomid and/or Nolva for an 8 week PCT. I've heard some say I don't need the Nolva and I've heard others say the Clomid has some harsh side effects. Any thoughts on setting up a PCT for this - so many ways to play with the SERM I use and the dosing. Thanks guys!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go with either one. In regards to which one, well, that is something you have to experiment for yourself to see how you respond. Some people use Clomid and do not experience an negative side effects. I prefer Clomid to Nolva, but I do not experience said side effects. I would say give one a shot this time and then the next time, you can try the other and compare your experiences. Dosing, for Clomid would be 50/50/25/25

You could also use a natural anabolic during your PCT to help with your post cycle experience. I like AlphaMax XT and M-test. AlphaMax XT will have you covered from all angles, in addition to the SERM. You will get a full dosed AI, Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol y reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp. It helps maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It beats buying an AI, testbooster, something for libido, etc. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with a SERM.

Nutriverse has AlphaMax XT for 20% off when you add it to your cart and you can use code AM5 for an additional 5%

https://www.nutri-verse.com/alphamax-xt-by-performax-labs/